Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, Skankettes....it's been a few months (Covid got me badly again! That virus hates me more than I hate turbo tits.) But i've dragged myself out of my deathbed and away from doing a criminology degree at Oxford to say "what in the holy fuckery is going on now!?"

Lovely to see you again pheebs 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Pheeeeeebs!!! 🥰😍 give us a hug!! 🤗🤗🤗
You've been missed girl! And to give you a quick recap... skanky is still a weapons grade bleep! (And her flying monkeys are now criminologists too)
Hugs and kisses back, lovely lady. I'd be more surprised to come back and see she's a reformed character. :LOL: The papers are saying she's back with sink boy? I'm so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh, Skankettes....it's been a few months (Covid got me badly again! That virus hates me more than I hate turbo tits.) But i've dragged myself out of my deathbed and away from doing a criminology degree at Oxford to say "what in the holy fuckery is going on now!?"

Yay, great to see you back! Hope you're ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Woo hoo i love it ,do you love it ? Pheeb you've been missed

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Welcome back you have been missed❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would you rather she was jailed? No woman should be in jail for non violent offences. There is always alternative to custody options with a focus on restorative, transformative and rehabilitative justice. Justice is dynamic it does not have to be retributive and punitive. Why don’t you concentrate on serious offenders like politicians who avoid all justice measures because the criminal justice system is for the poor. Locking up trauma survivors, and mothers does nothing to help change behaviours. I am a criminologist and calling for jail is lazy thinking. You lot are harsh

I am a criminologist I understand false allegations. Where is your proof they are false. Does your research comprise of the Daily Fail et al?
Where is your proof that they are true allegations?

Reactions: 23
Michelle is trying to hold it together in the face of all the tit skanky has let rip onto them.
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/20679100/katie-price-ex-husband-fiancee-ruin-family/
Nobody can surely envy them with what they've been through and are enduring currently thanks to that malicious, vindictive, hate-fuelled, malignant, embittered old husk that is skanky?
A very apt description of the vile hag

• Haha
  • Heart
It was one of her early books, I forget which one now. But just shows, even then, she thought nothing of jumping in a car drunk. As always, she just does what she wants, when she wants.

Trauma my arse.
That's a bit like how she crashed and rolled the car last year because she couldn't control herself then said the kids flashed before her and she wouldn't ever do it again.....then go back 12 years and she said she wanted to crash her car because of the split with Pete and she thought of the kids which stopped her, then back in 2014 she wanted to kill herself again by driving into a wall but it was only being pregnant that stopped her. There was also an incidence where she said she punched herself and gave herself black eyes and tried to kill herself. :rolleyes: :mad:

KP suicide 2.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 15.46.24.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Wait, she's saying she's got custody of the kids back? Erm, is that how that works? Where's all the criminologists social workers at? Can you be a tit parent who loses custody, then suddenly regain custody in 24 hours because the other parent trumps your gentle tit parenting?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Before we forget

thread title suggestion

Katie Price #228
Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

credit to @spudonspeed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Latest, just turning his comments off.
Probably after taking legal advice and very wise. She can't keep help herself from spitting venom and bile so if he says nothing she will be seething.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As you are mentioning Tik Tok you can see the real Pete on there. And, Kieran is vile. He is a sex addict. Ask anyone in psychological services what this means and the associated perversions that often come with it. I don’t like Katie much but that’s because I can’t deal with people of low intellect. Her attention seeking is obsessive. However, I think she is a gentle mum. I believe her when she says how bad Kieran is. I actually think it’s worse than we know. His dopey face and topless pictures for OF adverts turn my stomach. I would not want him with my children. Katie is a severe trauma surviver and I think that explains a lot of her behaviour coupled with celeb world. She was raped at 7 years old and has had multiple traumas since then. I believe her heart is good she just needs to calm down. Hopefully she will get Jett and Bunny back and concentrate on the time lost and settle a bit. If my kids were with a sick pervert ex I’d probably be off the rails too. Not with drugs because we all cope in different ways. As a woman who does not like her I support her and pray she heals from repeated traumas and sick bastard men
They walk amongst us

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she say very recently that ‘treatment ‘ has helped her manage her ‘PTSD’ and she won’t be reacting to social media triggers any more? I’ve never known anyone claim to have had access to so much treatment yet continue to duck up and decline as much as her. I’m sure AFP can’t wait to leave the safe and peaceful confines of hospital to face this carnage. In the space of a few days CW and KP have split, reunited, split, reunited, split…and now she’s gone after KH and MP again. How does she keep getting away with this tit? Legally and morally?!

Reactions: 36
That's a bit like how she crashed and rolled the car last year because she couldn't control herself then said the kids flashed before her and she wouldn't ever do it again.....then go back 12 years and she said she wanted to crash her car because of the split with Pete and she thought of the kids which stopped her, then back in 2014 she wanted to kill herself again by driving into a wall but it was only being pregnant that stopped her :rolleyes: :mad:

View attachment 1789532

View attachment 1789539
She tends to get a bit repetitive with her tales. Her latest hanging incident outdone them all though. She passed out, but after seeing her kids faces, she survived. Work that one out :D

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think as Pete has demonstrated so well, the only way for KH to come out of this is to only communicate via legal channels, and never talk about her or post ‘meaningful’ things on social media. KFP is a narcissist and no contact is the only way to survive. Any contact, however tenuous is placing himself at risk of fuelling her and her vendetta. No one needs to be sharing family photos outside of the family either.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.