Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, I had to go back to my old job of record breaking flan thrower. Now, I’m going to have to resurrect my MI5 career.
This thread, opening up soooo many career refreshes. What next….?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I stand by Michelle 100% - I don’t know what KP is playing at but this is just one vile step too far. I hope KH and MP go after her with everything, she seems obsessed with accusing people of messaging/photographing children - she did it to that poor mug in the garden centre - anything to deflect from her own hideous shortcomings.
Jett and Bunny have been torn apart from Junior and Princess and now Valentino and Apollo - all because that vile, manipulative evil cow can’t bear to see her ex husbands do well and move on.
I’ll believe this video when I see it - otherwise I’ll assume it’s all lies like everything else she comes out with.
Honestly, that witch is beyond nasty.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Are we in a parallel universe where skank is now a gentle mum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She is so so vile. I really hope she gets he comeuppance very soon. Those poor kids. She just doesn’t care about them at all, It’s all about how she can get back at Kieran and Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I suspect Keiron is slightly on the dim side. When I used to watch the show when he was in it, he just came across as slow, and a follower of whatever was going on around him. Some men‘s modus operandi is when they are in a relationship they are not thriving in, they start inhabiting chat rooms and involving themselves in inappropriate messaging etc. According to Price, Keiron cheated with two of her friends. I can actually see that. He probably wanted some attention and a bit of a thrill so he went for it. She’d got bored with him, probably switched off the daily nookie, and he went wandering.

Michelle has a solid gold case with that Instagram post. It is a breech of the order. There things against her are: Price is in with Sussex police. They won’t charge her, or pull her in for questioning. The courts are reluctant to jail woman with lots of kids. Even a below par legal aid brief could get her out of that. She is clearly unembarrased by even being the recipient of a harassment order, she doesn’t care. And the last reason is Keiron is obviously up to something with someone. Maybe his texts went too far and someone showed them to someone else.

Kids play off parents against each other all the time. I have no doubt, NO DOUBT at all that Price probably interrogates the kids when they are alone with her. A telling off at the dinner table, in the mouth of a pressurised 6 year old could turn into a different narrative. Although, as wrote before, if I heard a story like that I’d probably pick up a phone myself. Unfortunately this is Katie Price we are talking about and she tells lies for a living.
She's a bully and she attracts subservient men; Pete was a giver, Alex pretty much did as he was told and looked after her, Kieran did as he was told and looked after her, the kids, the house and the animals, now she's got Carl at her beck and call. The only difference with Carl is that he isn't fundamentally sweet natured like all the others but he's still submissive.

Reactions: 45
The only trauma skanky has ever had is when she catches sight of herself In The mirror and sees her ugly boat race staring back at her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
As you are mentioning Tik Tok you can see the real Pete on there. And, Kieran is vile. He is a sex addict. Ask anyone in psychological services what this means and the associated perversions that often come with it. I don’t like Katie much but that’s because I can’t deal with people of low intellect. Her attention seeking is obsessive. However, I think she is a gentle mum. I believe her when she says how bad Kieran is. I actually think it’s worse than we know. His dopey face and topless pictures for OF adverts turn my stomach. I would not want him with my children. Katie is a severe trauma surviver and I think that explains a lot of her behaviour coupled with celeb world. She was raped at 7 years old and has had multiple traumas since then. I believe her heart is good she just needs to calm down. Hopefully she will get Jett and Bunny back and concentrate on the time lost and settle a bit. If my kids were with a sick pervert ex I’d probably be off the rails too. Not with drugs because we all cope in different ways. As a woman who does not like her I support her and pray she heals from repeated traumas and sick bastard men
I think you're lost......

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's a bully and she attracts subservient men; Pete was a giver, Alex pretty much did as he was told and looked after her, Kieran did as he was told and looked after her, the kids, the house and the animals, now she's got Carl at her beck and call. The only difference with Carl is that he isn't fundamentally sweet natured like all the others but he's still submissive.
From everything I've read ( and I'm not a criminologist or a noble peace prize winner or a brain surgeon or anything 😁 ) they target people that have empathy. It's then harder for those people to break free as they keep doubting the other person could actually be sociopathic and completely unfeeling. They hang on for little glimpses of a decent person and hope they might get better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Would you rather she was jailed? No woman should be in jail for non violent offences. There is always alternative to custody options with a focus on restorative, transformative and rehabilitative justice. Justice is dynamic it does not have to be retributive and punitive. Why don’t you concentrate on serious offenders like politicians who avoid all justice measures because the criminal justice system is for the poor. Locking up trauma survivors, and mothers does nothing to help change behaviours. I am a criminologist and calling for jail is lazy thinking. You lot are harsh

I am a criminologist I understand false allegations. Where is your proof they are false. Does your research comprise of the Daily Fail et al?
Yeah I do think she should be jailed as it goes. As she has demonstrated time and time again the opportunities to engage with services and change her behaviours do not work.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.