Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don’t mean to be rude but I’ve just been sick in my mouth at this photo. It’s wrong.
Come on Carl… promise I’ll call you Carl going forward, please expose this vile woman for who she is.
And please get the kids back safe with Kieran again, I’m so uncomfortable seeing her try and play the doting mum - it doesn’t sit well with me.

Is this all she does all bleeping day?
post pics of herself on every platform possible. When does she have time to do proper chores and spend time with her children doing things??
God what a vacuous existence she has.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Would it be possible that maybe the kids relationship with Michelle and maybe even Kieran, has broken down and they chose to stay with their mum? Is that even possible, does SS take the kids wishes into account? Maybe Katie spread poison to them about Michelle and they swallowed it?
This is one of the reasons why I left KP threads and my old vip tattle account ( yes old habits die hard and that’s why I’m back)
Because some hate KP so much that they cannot see past that fact to see that Kieran and specially Michelle are anything but sweetness and light. The things Michelle has done in the past to KP posting the kids cards etc is underhand. Yes KP is awful, said awful things but why lower yourself to that level by point scoring ? Just let it go and keep your love for the kids private (where it counts).
I’m not saying there’s a video but I’m saying I feel there is no smoke without fire. Kieran not posting the kids speaks volumes IMO. Him and Michelle have used those kids to wind up KP when she was clearly not allowed round the kids, grift free things etc they would not stop now.
And no I’m not camp skank here to stir up trouble. Just saying what I think, which I’m sure a lot won’t agree with, but hey wouldn’t this be a boring place if we all agreed.
Although we can all agree that kippers time is surely up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I take it Carol hasn't reared his turkey teef since he went all out on the train wreck?
But plenty of doting mother pics I see, Arv wheeled out, same old crap - Xmas tree shopping 😴😴 just to end up on depop in January.. easy come, easy go as far as that fickle old slapper is concerned which also applies to her kids, pets and men. Change the narrative skank, you are boring AF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is one of the reasons why I left KP threads and my old vip tattle account ( yes old habits die hard and that’s why I’m back)
Because some hate KP so much that they cannot see past that fact to see that Kieran and specially Michelle are anything but sweetness and light. The things Michelle has done in the past to KP posting the kids cards etc is underhand. Yes KP is awful, said awful things but why lower yourself to that level by point scoring ? Just let it go and keep your love for the kids private (where it counts).
I’m not saying there’s a video but I’m saying I feel there is no smoke without fire. Kieran not posting the kids speaks volumes IMO. Him and Michelle have used those kids to wind up KP when she was clearly not allowed round the kids, grift free things etc they would not stop now.
And no I’m not camp skank here to stir up trouble. Just saying what I think, which I’m sure a lot won’t agree with, but hey wouldn’t this be a boring place if we all agreed.
Yes but they are perfectly entitled to post anything they want about their kids, no matter if people find it distasteful or 'underhand'. People viewing it are adults and should be able to ignore it if they don't like it. Michelle's account was private for a start. It's not a coincidence that a judge has found Skank's behaviour unreasonable on more than one occasion. Has Michelle or Kieran been in court?....no and maybe that's because their behaviour is pretty normal and not abusive in the eyes of the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm thinking this ` break up ` is yet another con job from them both, he released an audio, telling everyone what they already knew, that she`s a coke head, its hardly shocking breaking news, she probably told him, use this recording, its already out there, so not much damage can be done ... also ` IF ` he had dumped her, we wouldn't hear the end off it, she would be screeching like a MANIC lunatic all over social media, the press, her narc rage .. trying to destroy him, she ALWAYS follows the same behaviour/pattern with breakups, she is predictable, cant control herself ... transparent in that respect

I maybe wrong, but I get a feeling this was cooked up between them, in order for her to have more access with the children, not because she cares, but as a point scoring against KH and MP ( she lives and breathes stupid childish games, dosent give a duck if it damages her children ) ..... the fact that UGLY weasel face edna, and pervy pp need to be around, shows she still has restrictions when seeing the two youngest, particularly since the latest slapgate2 ` that never was ` her drink/drug induced Psychosis yet again took over that night, and she rang old bill, wasting their time, and once she came down in the cold light of day, she realised she had fucked up with SS yet again, back to square one, having to prove to them, that the children are safe with her, its all RINSE REPEAT with her, and her sad existence ... as mentioned I hope Im wrong, and the nasty fucker eventually destroys her, but Im getting vibes, that its all the usual ` planned ` out deceiving tit, she has been doing for many years now, she never does anything without a reason, and for her to ` gain ` in some way, in her sick head, she is getting some kind of pay off with all the above, and its usually ` revenge ` 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I lurked on this thread for a few months, and it was the whole "PTSD" narrative that finally boiled my piss enough to pluck up the courage to leave my first comment.
I said at the time that being ex-forces, I found it hurtful to read day-in, day-out, about poor Klattie's "battle with post traumatic stress" and how it "explained her outrageous behaviour" etc etc...

Without sounding all "woe, is me" I, like so many others, returned home with my mental wellbeing completely shattered.
I got zero help from the MOD following a medical discharge (lol not that type of "discharge" 🤢) and at the time, the NHS simply didn't have the resources in place to offer the intensive counselling I needed.

Luckily, I did get help via the RAF Benevolent Fund. I owe my life to two wonderful ladies who over almost two years patiently, and compassionately, put me back together, piece by piece. They're angels, and I still keep in touch with them to this very day.

So what does Krustie do to get "help"...?
She swans in and out of The Priory at will for a couple of weeks... Yeah, because it is just that easy to cope with everyday life again. Although, I'm sure shoving half of Columbia's number one export up your sniffer helps immensely at times as well?!!

I have never in my life witnessed somebody play the "mental health card" so expertly, and so shamelessly.

That is why I find TL so cathartic, as you Krusties can see straight through the bullshit and, like me, know exactly the type of games she plays. Her only MH issue is complete and utter narcissism...

Edit:
Sorry for the long rant, but as you can tell, it's a topic I'm rather passionate about 😔
Well said! So sorry you had to go through what you did but glad to hear you are feeling better now. Yes constantly playing the mental health card drives us all mad I think, but it's all the trend with 'celebs' these days isn't it? It's a perfect excuse for bad behavior as nobody can prove otherwise. It does take away from genuine sufferers such as yourself who so desperately need help but can't get it.

Thank you for your service. XX

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't agree, however I agree if we all agreed it would be boring (should I say agree any more haha) she has a right to show cards and such on social media, I don't like all the oversharing that is the norm these days but it happens.

Reactions: 21
Yes but they are perfectly entitled to post anything they want about their kids, no matter if people find it distasteful or 'underhand'. People viewing it are adults and should be able to ignore it if they don't like it. Michelle's account was private for a start. It's not a coincidence that a judge has found Skank's behaviour unreasonable on more than one occasion. Has Michelle or Kieran been in court?....no and maybe that's because their behaviour is pretty normal and not abusive in the eyes of the law.
Just remember the first Christmas pictures of skank and sink boy all the kids dressed identical with skank pushing "the one" narrative but Michelle posts a picture on her private account of her and bunny dressed in the same outfits and skank went ballistic and got a restraining order from her foul mouthed attack at the school.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just remember the first Christmas pictures of skank and sink boy all the kids dressed identical with skank pushing "the one" narrative but Michelle posts a picture on her private account of her and bunny dressed in the same outfits and skank went ballistic and got a restraining order from her foul mouthed attack at the school.
Yes indeed, rules for thee but not for me. Every one must tippy-toe around the abusive lawbreaker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hold on a minute didn't skank post that she'd already got the Christmas decorations from John Lewis and a tree from the garden center last week,,,bleeping cunts just trying to deflect and score sympathy mummy points. YOU BIG LYING bleeping bleep. 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes for 5 years,that’s a long time.bleep she is.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.