Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be very disappointed if Carl played us like a fiddle the other day. Boy that cried wolf and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if there was a video,it would have been shown by now,no one knew about kierons only fans until someome (bloody skanky, most likely) leaked it to the press whilst she was being a witch to him and michelle. i think theres something going on but i think its todo with keeping the kids off social media so she cant say she has been triggered by them. shes still posting photos of them,so maybe kieron is suing her for blackening his name over the jimmy savile comments,or is pursing her leagaly for something else, but i think the kids are still with him and its strange someone is saying theres a video (but not backing up what they say) about kieron, but sink boy is now supposedly have sex videos of skanky 😂
Would it be possible that maybe the kids relationship with Michelle and maybe even Kieran, has broken down and they chose to stay with their mum? Is that even possible, does SS take the kids wishes into account? Maybe Katie spread poison to them about Michelle and they swallowed it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
LOL she'd be outed straight away with that unique style of dancing!
yes,its like the dance my dog does when hes having a dump,he bends down in a squating position and scoots around in semi circles,arse down, then when hes finished, he moves his back legs, kicking any feaces away from him. i noticed she seamed to do the same movents with her arse,squating and the kicking of her feet.....perhaps shes not housetrained ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would it be possible that maybe the kids relationship with Michelle and maybe even Kieran, has broken down and they chose to stay with their mum? Is that even possible, does SS take the kids wishes into account? Maybe Katie spread poison to them about Michelle and they swallowed it?
If this is the case what did she do with them?
She hasn’t pictured them from after break up until last night
She was away all weekend and the beginning of the week so they must have been with somebody

Reactions: 20
Surely you cant be serious?! Choose that selfish bleep over their loving dad and the only functioning mum they've ever known?
What is your obsession with Keiran and Michelle anyway? Ive been wondering for a while now and would appreciate an honest reply.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
its possible there relationship has broken down, with an ex like skanky always causing trouble,it must be draining. but if that was the case,skanky would have shouted it out to all and sundry,she would be trying to get kieron back AND stiffing it to michelle big time, the kids would have told her,if that was the case and we would know it, because she would have just loved that. kieron maybe or not carrying on with others.skanky is a skeaming mare, but if the kids had wanted to go to live with her,it wouldnt be that simple as social services are involved. we dont know why they were taken from her at the start, we know she's only had supervised visits,shes had police called to her house twice,where she and her kids were in danger/fear etc.(her own words) and we know she is a lying drug addict ( sbs recording).

Reactions: 18

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
You cant be serious? Choose that selfish bleep over their loving dad and the only functioning mum they've ever known?
What is your obsession with Keiran and Michelle anyway? Ive been wondering for a while now and would appreciate an honest reply.
It's possible. Blended families can be tricky to navigate. Much as I dislike KP, I can picture a circumstance where the kids would sadly choose her over KH (even though he seems to be a far better parent) if something happened to turn the kids against KH or his partner, rightly or wrongly. We know how nasty KP can be and I could imagine her telling them Michelle is bad, tried to put mummy in prison, etc. I'd imagine KH and Michelle set good boundaries for the kids and maybe in KP's house they get to do what they want (not a good thing).

I don't have an obsession with K&M. I also post in the Peter and Emily thread (I'm not much of a Peter fan). I guess I'm interested in how a blended family works especially with an angry ex like KP.

Backgrid pictures of her leaving a hospital again, this time with Harvey
Oh FFS, so low to call the paps after your sons medical appointment, she's done this before with Harvey. Also the kiss looks very forced for the cameras, notice Harvey is looking away in one of the snaps.

Reactions: 26
Backgrid pictures of her leaving a hospital again, this time with Harvey
deflection again,advertising the frog clothes (harvey wearing top) and them both standing under a poster that says "no excuse for abuse". her tactics are so obvious, its boring.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
What mother kisses their son like this!
Very forced looking photo, H looking away. Even worse were those photos of H and KP on hols in a pool and her topless draped all over them, totally inappropriate and weird, no way would she do that with Junior or Princess

• Sick
Reactions: 28
What mother kisses their son like this!
Another quick staged photo opportunity for mother of the year,, H's carer waiting in the car to take him back to college or Pricey Towers before she went off singing karaoke and getting shitfaced. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Another quick staged photo opportunity for mother of the year,, H's carer waiting in the car to take him back to college or Pricey Towers before she went off singing karaoke and getting shitfaced. 🤬
I don't recall KP ever once praising H's carer, doctors or teachers for helping his development - it would interfere with the image of KP the lone parent supermum.

Glad that H's college seems to have banned her filming on the premises.

J&B don't look terribly happy in the batch of photos she's uploaded from Christmas tree shopping. They look a bit uncomfortable. Note Amy not there also, but PP Fencing is and wearing a mask (protecting Amy?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Next Series of Masked Singer should be being recorded about now, you don't think.....? Nooo it would never happen, would it......? :mad:
Well, as Life's a Car Crash commented earlier, 'she’s like a cockroach and she will even survive a nuclear option in some form', so that's her costume sorted. Hopefully she won't sing A Hole Noooo Wuuuurld as that would be a dead giveaway....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.