Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon that’s SB mum Binfest hasn’t mentioned but she is divorced from Woods senior,you never hear from her or anything,she must be very embarrassed at the tit her son is causing etc.
I can’t blame her. Imagine the nightmare she’s gone through. “Hi Mum, I’ve met the woman of my dreams. She’s 10 years older than me and already has 5 children by three dads, is a cosmetic surgery addict, is bankrupt, and been in trouble with the police a few times, oh and is currently banned from driving. She’s made her money from page 3 but lost most of it through having to pay damages to two of her ex husbands who sued her for slander. But she’s really really nice and just misunderstood”.

And then to watch what he’s gone through over the last couple of years - his main appearances in the media being when he’s accompanying her to court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She sees something cute,she wants something cute,she gets something cute. #kids #dogs #men #lotsofmen
After that the interest wanes and then she is back getting another shoulder widening operation in Thailand.
I have never known a woman as self absorbed and selfish and uncaring as she is apart from Rose West and Myra Hindley !!
I've said it before and il say it again, this haggered bleep won't last until she's 50 🧓

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon that’s SB mum Binfest hasn’t mentioned but she is divorced from Woods senior,you never hear from her or anything,she must be very embarrassed at the tit her son is causing etc.
I would think it's more likely to be Carl's dad Gary as Carl wanking in his 'premium' cars for OF and driving his slag around in them must be harming their values and sale prospects. He's possibly horribly embarrassed to be known to have a wanking woman beater of a son, and may also want to do the washing up or brush his teeth without having to sterilize the sink first.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see we have some spicy ☕

Two trailer park girls go round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside
Two trailer park girls go round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside
Guess who's back?
Back again
Bin’s back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back? Guess who's back?
Guess who's back? 😁

After being so angry with the vile Skank over the last 24 hours, livid in fact, I’m gonna try to believe this ☕ as we really need something to totally take her down now, we need it to be more true than ever. If this is true ( Is it Bin’s 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 ) let’s face it SB don’t seem happy with the latest game, so can believe he is trying for a big payday, backed by his family, who I can also believe want him out, this will be it.

Giving it a week to get in the papers, or you’re off to see the Headmistress, Bins…….again 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

I would think it's more likely to be Carl's dad Gary as Carl wanking in his 'premium' cars for OF and driving his slag around in them must be harming their values and sale prospects. He's possibly horribly embarrassed to be known to have a wanking woman beater of a son, and may also want to do the washing up or brush his teeth without having to sterilize the sink first.
Or wander out onto the decking without rubber boots on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not at all surprised. My elderly mum once had a fox at the bottom of her garden that was very clearly sick or injured. It was there all day. She called the RSPCA and they said they couldn't do anything, the fox would either go away or die by itself. Well a day later it died, and she had to get her neighbor to come and bury it! She was 90 at the time so couldn't do it herself and again the RSPCA refused to come and take it away. Ever since that time I haven't given them a penny, would rather give to a shelter that I know does something useful.
Wildlife Rescue, where I help out, have taken lots of injured foxes & the baby foxes too. Heard many stories, where RSPCA refuse to help injured or baby animals. They’re happy to take any money people gift though. Would never give to them. PDSA is much better. I always take a large pack of cat & dog food to them between Xmas & new year.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Probably encouraged and wound up by her I would think....if it was him. Remove him from her and he is probably not much of a threat to anyone.
I'm not entirely sure HBF. His behavour at the new 'college' towards 2 young carers was rude, entitled and agressive.

I'm really sorry if this offends anyone but I don't find him 'cute' at all. He has been taught to be foul mouthed and rude. I remember someone saying he has previously injured animals. One a cat he threw in a rage witnessed by someone on here. Another time he kicked off Price shouted to the kids 'get the dogs out'.

It's not his fault as such but how he been conditioned and allowed to behave.

Just my opinion but I do think he's potentially dangerous. Google John Steinbecks 'Of Mice and Men'.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Don't apologise DC i'm just glad she's not out gurning and enjoying herself (hopefully)
Don't be to sure of that skank was supposed to be meeting jeyda last night and if slymi is in London you can bet skank won't be far away if she's now single, think it's been hushed up since the Sharon story broke or else skank and jeyda would have posted something but skanks got to go along with the "Katie's in bits bullshit it's another accident bollocks) to look like a caring loving responsible pet owner. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Update on my skiving work 'colleague' who has been faking ME without a diagnosis whilst in the pub most nights shagging various men (out of her own mouth) turning into work late with a blow dry full makeup and perfect outfit whilst 'struggling with her health' ... She actually refused to cover a client for someone off sick because 'I might need a sleep' .... She hates me, doesn't make eye contact, because I have been fighting Fibromyalgia ... I am a former model who looks like tit compared to the real me but turns up every day and asks for very little support and does the same hours as my colleagues.... Anyway she has been binned off into another department far away to be made redundant in a pointless job (she is dim) ... the managers didn't even attempt a collection they just got some flowers out of petty cash, no one signed a card for her ... 3 people hugged me for turning up as requested at her 10min goodbye, everyone knows that I am really unwell and fighting ..
witch even parks in the disabled space at work as part of her claims ... People can't always say something, but, they know the truth ... That is what is going on with Kipper
Sounds the same as the one in my family. Pretends she has a chronic illness but complains the NHS have been refusing to treat her ( maybe because her tests are clear and she demands opiates for nothing?), the police won't do anything about her theft which we have tons of evidence for as the victim is vulnerable and won't co-operate with charges. Stay strong and feel comforted in the fact that you are not destroying lives like these shitbags, these people are parasites plain and simple.

• Heart
I'm not entirely sure HBF. His behavour at the new 'college' towards 2 young carers was rude, entitled and agressive.

I'm really sorry if this offends anyone but I don't find him 'cute' at all. He has been taught to be foul mouthed and rude. I remember someone saying he has previously injured animals. One a cat he threw in a rage witnessed by someone on here. Another time he kicked off Price shouted to the kids 'get the dogs out'.

It's not his fault as such but how he been conditioned and allowed to behave.

Just my opinion but I do think he's potentially dangerous. Google John Steinbecks 'Of Mice and Men'.
I'm not saying he isn't dangerous. But It's ultimately going to be the way he's been brought up that determined that. I'm no expert but he always seems frustrated in videos where she gets him to perform. He's never learned the right way to deal with it, even a 'normal' kid having a mother like her would have issues. It also seemed very convenient for her to say he was 'scary' when she needed to offload him into fully funded care 100s of miles away.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't suppose anyone knows or if it is anyone on here that started the petition to ban skanky from having anymore pets?
Because it really needs updated,not only with the latest but with her giving away Princesses puppy "Precious" and losing "Captain" earlier this month!
How would we get in touch with the person?

Reactions: 16
I really hope @Binfest is correct, I would love SB to throw a load of tit at her in the press. I bet he has recordings/messages/photos that would finish her for good. Go on Carl, do the right thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.