Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sees something cute,she wants something cute,she gets something cute. #kids #dogs #men #lotsofmen
After that the interest wanes and then she is back getting another shoulder widening operation in Thailand.
I have never known a woman as self absorbed and selfish and uncaring as she is apart from Rose West and Myra Hindley !!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t donate to the RSPCA either. I support to Animal Care in Egypt. I visited them when I was on holiday over there and the work they do is fantastic. Run by a couple of British ladies. Check them out on Facebook/Instagram
If you see wildlife injured, there is a charity based in Surrey/Sussex/Berkshire/Hampshire area that will help…I’ve supported them too - Next Chapter Animal Rescue. Lovely people x

Back to KP, regarding these poor pups that drowned in her pool - as she was married to PA at the time, I hold him culpable too 🤬
I have two cats adopted from Egypt, hell on earth for then over there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow! Walking in those skyscraper heels shows there is nowt wrong with her trotters. Next time she complain of her poor broken feet, please repost this pic!
Update on my skiving work 'colleague' who has been faking ME without a diagnosis whilst in the pub most nights shagging various men (out of her own mouth) turning into work late with a blow dry full makeup and perfect outfit whilst 'struggling with her health' ... She actually refused to cover a client for someone off sick because 'I might need a sleep' .... She hates me, doesn't make eye contact, because I have been fighting Fibromyalgia ... I am a former model who looks like tit compared to the real me but turns up every day and asks for very little support and does the same hours as my colleagues.... Anyway she has been binned off into another department far away to be made redundant in a pointless job (she is dim) ... the managers didn't even attempt a collection they just got some flowers out of petty cash, no one signed a card for her ... 3 people hugged me for turning up as requested at her 10min goodbye, everyone knows that I am really unwell and fighting ..
witch even parks in the disabled space at work as part of her claims ... People can't always say something, but, they know the truth ... That is what is going on with Kipper

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi all,

We've info from someone close to the Woods clan that there's a deal being negotiated with CW to give his side of slapgates and the DV claims.

Apparently the family, mainly a parent, are unhappy with their name being dragged through tit constantly.

I'm told she's not aware of this but no NDA in place.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Hi all,

We've info from someone close to the Woods clan that there's a deal being negotiated with CW to give his side of slapgates and the DV claims.

Apparently the family, mainly a parent, are unhappy with their name being dragged through tit constantly.

Oh how I would love to believe this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thats why I'm very careful blaming H. While I can imagine he can easily hurt those tiny pets during tantrums I wouldn't rule out cruel kfp harming them and blaming H.
This way or the other all pets ic horses must be removed ASAP as are in real danger.
I also believe there are much more dead pets when it wS filming it had new pair every season. What happened to all of them?
There have been a few speculative theories on how poor little Rolo died and 'It was nobody's fault' according to Kipper and Princess.
So, if it's true that the nanny sat on Rolo and squashed him - why on earth did she not just say so at the time?
eg: 'We had guests round and unfortunately one of them sat down on him.'

Reactions: 10
Hi all,

Binfest, how can we be sure that this is you? This is the most coherent post you’ve ever shared.

knock twice and tell us where the rainbow ends so we can be sure you are you.

thanks for the tea though 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Popped over to mumsnet for a quick nosey , surprisingly over the dog death (accident) quite a few people are supportive of her and some even saying poor Katie struggling with ADHD which causes all her problems. My view on this HOW bleeping THICK ARE THESE PEOPLE ?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I reckon that’s SB mum Binfest hasn’t mentioned but she is divorced from Woods senior,you never hear from her or anything,she must be very embarrassed at the tit her son is causing etc.

Reactions: 23
Hi all,

Hi Binfest. How are you?

Have you any info on the friction between Katie and the Andres and Hayler-Penticosts?

Reactions: 15
She is evil, always knew she was a self centered, narcissistic witch but actually I am beginning to think she is evil, a sociopath. How can you not care or be so blasé about losing your pets?
Why won't she just do the decent thing for once in her miserable life and stop getting animals, is it to deliberately upset people and stick up the two fingers? It must be, that and for insta likes.

Reactions: 20
Hi all,

Does anyone else yell "BINFEST!!" a la Norm from Cheers when they pop up? Just me then... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.