Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kourtneykool

VIP Member
My subscription for Kipper has come to an end and I need your help as feeling conflicted. I can afford it (no problem at all) but would love your feedback.

If you think I should re-subscribe as you enjoy slating the pics give this post a thumbs up 👍🏻

If you think the few quid I’m funding her for our Tattle research is better spent elsewhere give this post a vomit face 🤢

Thank you kindly KK ❤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

emmaw28

VIP Member
Sorry been awol this afternoon. I’ve now got a foster who arrived today to add to my two other goldens here for the foreseeable….

I definitely think if someone does a video of all the animals and the timeline she’s had in her possession people need to realise the extent of her abuse/lack of care/complete and utter neglect.

And as for her Xmas tree decorations - what a load of chavvy tat. She won’t be using them next year!Like we said before - we have decorations going back years that mean something and have memories associated with them. Whereas that doesn’t apply in skanks world 🤬

I
9DED9457-757A-478E-BE9E-4FC527ACEC65.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Binfest

Hi all,

We've info from someone close to the Woods clan that there's a deal being negotiated with CW to give his side of slapgates and the DV claims.

Apparently the family, mainly a parent, are unhappy with their name being dragged through shit constantly.

I'm told she's not aware of this but no NDA in place.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Right RSPCA - its time you earned your self-proclaimed mantle of Animal Rescuers!

Its long overdue for you to go to that disgusting hovel to remove ALL of those poor creatures that face DEATH every day with this fucking arsehole skanky, she who has seen the death of SIX dogs now and you have done NOTHING about it! How many more of them have to die eh? How much more evidence do you actually need???

The next time I see your advert pleading for funds to rescue animals from abuse and neglect I'll bear it in mind that there are countless other dogs, cats & horses being violated and abused by this POS that YOU have done absolutely NOTHING about :(

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

DC16

VIP Member
Here’s a little reminder….

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

animalcrackers

I feel sick, at 9.45 this morning I had to break my heart but do the best thing for my beautiful 13 year old, cared for, loved, cherished boy.
My other half an I are in bits, we were consoling each other that his passing was so peaceful.
I come home and hear this. I didn’t realise how angry I could be! 💔if I lived near her I would be round there right now getting those poor remaining pets!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I refuse to support the RSPCA due to their ethics and the complete lack of helping so many abused and neglected animals. So many better, smaller charities that do amazing work with animals. The RSPCA will do fuck all about yet another animal dying, they may send you begging emails for money if you send them an email though.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Ming55

VIP Member
Popped over to mumsnet for a quick nosey , surprisingly over the dog death (accident) quite a few people are supportive of her and some even saying poor Katie struggling with ADHD which causes all her problems. My view on this HOW FUCKING THICK ARE THESE PEOPLE ?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

karma4klattie

VIP Member
This from DM comments:

"She was NOT in bits... she was laughing and joking having pictures taken in red shorts and stripper heels and a Santa hat... the true "Death Toll" for this filth/monster is: 2 Staffordshire Bull Terriers, 2 Chinese Crested Dogs, 2 English Bulldogs, A Great Dane, 2 Dogues De Bordeaux, 2 French Bulldogs, A previous Chihuahua, 3 German Shepherds, 2 dead horses, loads of birds, a bearded dragon, iguana, tortoises, hedgehogs etc etc That's 16 Dogs including this latest poor little Pomeranian. She needs stopping!! "

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hubby watching the football, sat on sofa with him, bit of time to spare, to soothe my anger at her, so…..

Sunday Paper Time…..

CB437289-A48F-4730-8AF5-A952426C2802.jpeg
0DFE7960-42B8-46CE-97D3-482EA422885D.jpeg
77423CFC-C959-4B22-A7E0-07839167271A.jpeg
50D5C67B-FE8B-484C-AFB8-7CAAE9F1754B.jpeg
E4CC26B6-FDCA-4D84-9085-9E55D879178E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done to @karma4klattie with a whopping 61 likes for your thread title!

link to previous thread

This is actually a difficult recap for me to type as I’m a huge animal lover and what happened towards the end of the thread has upset and angered me. I think a few of us will be writing to the RSPCA in the next few days.

This is actually a difficult recap for me to type as I’m a huge animal lover and what happened towards the end of the thread has upset and angered me. I think a few of us will be writing to the RSPCA in the next few days.

However

The AFP story rolls on… is she still in hospital or isn’t she….

KFP and Cole split - did they or didn’t they. Was there a slapgate2? What really happened? Cole says if it didn’t come from his platform it’s Bullshit… but why were they seen coming out of a restaurant all “lovey-dovey??” a day or two later? We did get some tea which was that they were arguing in the restaurant and when they left - KFP never one to miss a photo opportunity with calling the paps in advance - grabbed Cole for a forced smooch.

3A5503CF-2324-4737-95AC-61C5B9BB84E1.jpeg

E76BD701-CCE5-44A4-B6C3-D6D281FD2028.jpeg

Cole - if you’re reading this - please for God’s sakes show you’ve got some credibility left by exposing this horrendous human for who she is.

None of us are sure where the poor youngest two kids are and what’s going on - but I’m sure it’ll come to light soon. We just hope they are safe.

KFP then did an Only “Grans” style shoot - where she really showed us how low she’s sinking. This was the hilarious point in the thread for all of us… and confirmed to us all yet again that there’s nowt wrong with those trotters…..
7F4F7F23-35D9-4A27-A0AF-18D45B6F1805.jpeg

However, leads me to the news of yet another poor dog killed in her care. I can’t even write about it - except RIP Sharon 🌈 ❤

In 5 words I can sum this up. KFP you are a CUNT.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

pepe le pew

VIP Member
The dog breeders are giving her these animals free. The dog protection people who trained Blade gave her that dog for free. For Fs sake stop her access to these animals. They are just phot opportunities to her. When she goes to Thailand and other holidays where do these dogs go? I am furious. Another dead animal. She does not care.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Wikki

I know it’s been said a million times but why is this cunt above the law? In every aspect of her life she causes utter carnage, she should be in prison for her driving offences and should never be allowed an animal again
I’m so fucking angry about yet another dog dying in her ‘care’ why why why is she allowed to get away with all of this 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Probably encouraged and wound up by her I would think....if it was him. Remove him from her and he is probably not much of a threat to anyone.
I'm not entirely sure HBF. His behavour at the new 'college' towards 2 young carers was rude, entitled and agressive.

I'm really sorry if this offends anyone but I don't find him 'cute' at all. He has been taught to be foul mouthed and rude. I remember someone saying he has previously injured animals. One a cat he threw in a rage witnessed by someone on here. Another time he kicked off Price shouted to the kids 'get the dogs out'.

It's not his fault as such but how he been conditioned and allowed to behave.

Just my opinion but I do think he's potentially dangerous. Google John Steinbecks 'Of Mice and Men'.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
As I’ve mentioned my avatar is my beautiful boy I cuddled 6th October to be PTS,I was with him when he took his last breath (he had a tumour) I’m still devasted,lost without himi live on my own he was my mate,my company and loved soo much,his bean bag is empty,I still have his stinky fish toy on floor,his box where he slept in when he wanted.Still there I can’t do anything.😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I remember years ago she was on Deal or No Deal. She said her lucky number was 22 on there. Lucky 22 - Jane Poutney was holding box 22! Very lucky indeed for her relationship with KH :poop:- NOT. Strange too, that she was with Leandro, but had her ex Dane Bowers on the show too. Think she needs to change her lucky number to ZERO.... :sick:
New thread idea: # Strutting like a hooker, she ain't no looker. Another dog dead. She's sick in the head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52