Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest
Oh FGS....

" She knows how to get him back and he’s finding it hard to let go. They don’t want to throw it all away.”

Throw what away...?!! A two year toxic relationship based on aggression, passive violence and dirty sex sites.... What's not to love...? Must ask my husbie of 35 years... and my seven cats...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Rumination is a thing though....people with OCD and anxiety do it, churn thoughts round and round and focus on them too much. My dad does it, it used to drive me a bit mad until I learned how to deal with it and skillfully change the subject :confused:

I doubt the cow really has OCD though, she's a sociopath / narcissist and is probably experiencing a sliver of regret over people seeing her as an animal abuser. They are used to blocking out everything and fooling everyone. It could be an admittance she is crumbling, which won't last long I'm sure.

....or what Tracey said, maybe Cole is not cooperating and it's making her feel something!
I read about it but I find it very unlikely it actually suffers from rumination as wouldn't be so occupied with doing her multiple wigs and staged photos. Probably feeling sorry for itself for being widely criticised everywhere(!). Also uncapable of any deep thought. I'm sick of it using MH issues it doesn't suffer from as an excuse for unacceptable/criminal behaviour and abuse of innocent.

Reactions: 18
When you‘ve dug a hole so deep you can see Australia, and your latest Backgrid Streetwalking pics haven't been photoshopped yet, it’s time to unleash the super lesbo, oh dear, oh dear oh dear, it’s getting worse isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️….

86CA18FE-2C90-4EA7-8032-0EE46FA85D1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
When your photo is so heavily retouched that your armpit is just a smudge…

Latest OF post

View attachment 1766465
Drip feeding photos from the OF shoot from Spain back in September so that she can claim it as a work trip. bleep could have done those pics from a housing estate somewhere in Sussex..... Show's she'd done duck all work since then... apart from those very fetching Santa-Baby photos the other day...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are not alone.It is great that the taboo of having mental health problems is starting to be broken down. I am glad that it can be spoken about openly, as it may encourage people to talk, to seek help etc.
But, it’s now the go to excuse for everything in zeleb land.
And if your career is flagging, at least you bag can a spot on GMB sofa talking about your struggle.
So,in KPs case, it’s a win win situation.
Drink/ drug driving.....it wos ...me mental elf.Poison pen letters, verbal abuse.....it were me mental elf being triggered .
Won’t pay debts.....can’t cope/understand because of mental ‘ elf.
If the latest relationship goes tits up ,and the one starts revealing some of her unsavoury habits, then it will all be because of her mental ‘ elf.
It,s so easy for these celebs to use mental health, but there are plenty of treatment options NHS and Private that they can use, so I have no sympathy if they are not using treatment. I am aware that people with true mental health issues do not always seek treatment voluntary but thes zelebs have agents etc who should be pushing them there rather than using it as a tool to escape consequences.

Reactions: 21
Laughter is good for you - releases happy endorphins...! Perhaps these might help although I may have to go and lie down in a darkened room for a while....

View attachment 1766345
View attachment 1766347
View attachment 1766351View attachment 1766356View attachment 1766362
God almighty - those nasty green rubber sliders :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest
The source is Kipper .... I think Carol really has dumped her this time and she is trying to spin it into Romeo & Juliet star crossed lovers hoping he will take her back

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nuffin on his IG Dolly, he's really getting roasted on there in the comments😁
Indeed it’s hilarious on his last post on IG, the Hummer one, he’s getting destroyed and much of it from people who liked him. Not now, they have had enough of his games with her, he’s a busted flush on IG now.
Have to say if he goes back to her he’s finished, on IG, he will be destroyed, can’t see a way back for him there, every post will be attacked and we know he’s short-tempered, he’ll react, he can’t deal with being called-out constantly like that.
His only way back is to leave her for good, tell his story, he still won’t ever make it in the zeleb world, but he might get some of his few fans back.
Ball in your court Sink-Boy (or is it, who calls the shots eh 😁) let’s see where he goes next, can’t wait for his next IG grid post, it will deffo be spicy 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bit late to the party as usual but has anyone got a timeline that could confirm that she only developed her sever mental health issues after Caroline flacks suicide, did she ever mention it before 🤷‍♀️
It really really grates on me that so many people just use the MH card for an excuse for their bad behaviour it’s like all the mums trying desperately to get their kids diagnosed with ADHD or suchlike so they can account for their bad behaviour. I bet all skankys dim wit fans have kids with made up ADHD
Her excuse will be that until recently it was undiagnosed and it took all that twauma and the reasons for reasons to finally go the Pwiory to figure it out.
Since then everything has been blamed on MH, including the lonely friend drugs visit text message from a child saying daddy won't let us see you that made her drive whilst banned, high and intoxicated 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.