Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the only thing i can say that's 100% accurate about that picture is,, skanks not at Pricey Towers because there's a bookcase with books in it, the rest is fake.
You beat me to it Stan. I still hate you Butler

Reactions: 16
You beat me to it Stan. I still hate you Butler
Might be wrong foxy but noticed from the picture taken inside look at the houses across the street look the same as the houses in the picture posted by skank last week of bunny stood in front of the Hummer, skank wouldn't be posting old pictures again as a deflection from this breakup bollocks would she.

Reactions: 17
well if they are back together again he as only made himself look like a even bigger mug,fancy saying it is over she cheated one day then going back the day after(his mates must be laughing behind his back)as he no self esteem at all,or will he now be saying he just said she cheated to see what peoples reaction would be and she did not really cheat(i would not be surprised if he said this now)

Reactions: 20
Still laughing about SB putting an IG story up about them being “old photos” and then deleting it minutes later…

Reactions: 29
No he didn’t have the weave then, he did have hair extensions though

Reactions: 16
Both his parents and siblings tried to talk him out of marrying her. He ignored their advice and was ordered by Skanky to have a spray tan and extensions for their crappy wedding.

On their wedding day she called him 'a fat sweaty Greek' and treated his parents and family like shit at the wedding.

She also did the same to them in the few years they were married.

Reactions: 39
I think this is bang on the money wilma!! They are disgusting and suit each other perfectly!! I hope they make each others lives hell

Reactions: 28
so true,all the ray croppers of the world are choosey who they wed. they may be sad but there not mad.

Reactions: 9
Love these comments in the DF?

Actually, l saw her in Tesco and she is quite pretty.

Oh dear
1 hour ago

Did you pop to Specsavers after Tesco?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.