Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do what and is that legal in this country???

Reactions: 7
Some weird shit from carwash.

View attachment 446825
'Killer Camp Carl' now thinks he's the Confucious of Essex. Two of Confucious (not grifter, sly eyed Coles) best known quotes were ' Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves' and 'The superior man thinks always of virtue; the common man thinks of comfort'.

Reactions: 8
QUOTE="peeko, post: 4004124, member: 178550"]
Keep the faith tattlers because slowly but surely people are seeing what a lying scumbag this woman is, Snarl don’t bother me because as soon as he gets a the break he’s hoping for he’ll be off mark my words, only in it for the fame and money
[/QUOTE]
Probably not going to get the kind of fans he wants or much money for sticking with skanky flaps

Reactions: 6
Blimey, she doesn't need any help in that department, I should think her knees have the imprint of Carwash's earholes on the insides.

Reactions: 9
Nice one Carl!

I actually prefer my fantasy ramble outcome from the other day, still in my noggin though but revealing all now.

After their 'hand to hand' combat in the Masterchef Kitchen when the big kick off was happening, 'Spit The Dog' and 'Turkey Teef Sid' the dog have actually fallen in love.

Well suited I think.

One has had a blokes arm permanently up his arse for his whole life and Little Sid has comedy teeth from Turkey installed and is probably psychological scarred from having to watch Skanky Flaps and Cole go at 'it'. Plus his front paws are at a 90 degree angle (or could that be because of the former, who knows what happens behind closed doors).

But as Micheal Ball would no doubt say, 'Love Conquers Everything' and they have walked off into the sunset paw in paw.

I wouldn't rule out it all being a stunt for publicity.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea what ‘Russian’ lips are but kudos to her for going anywhere near them herpes encrusted monstrosities Covid or Herpes

How old are these latest vids or has she thrown a wig on . I don’t think she has tho as u can see her tatty hair on her head. All these years she’s owned her hair and she still can’t make that top bit look blended in, how fecking hard is it

Typical KP reaction to bad press, quickly uploads a load of tat flogging crap! Give it half hour and she’ll be back in the Sun with an ‘exclusive’

They’re old, just like her excuses

Maybe Snarl will make an appearance on here later on this evening. He’s probably still sat on the ‘naughty step’ after ‘accidentally’ recording/revealing #Lipgate

Last edited:
What a scruffy ton of tat that no-one would look twice at rummaging at a jumble-sale. However, our darling Kylie was offered 50k for THOSE gold hotpants. Stinky Price couldn't even get that for her pink jalopy, teehee. (and no, that isn't a euphamism folks) x

I'm unsure about all that but I pray that someone, ANYONE will take KP down. Thoroughly.

Reactions: 7
He has properly thrown her under the bus with this; absolutely must have known it was audible before posting! What a 24 Carat gold ballbag he is!! Or, he really is as thick as pig shit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.