Katie Price #219 KFP trapped the Fam in her snare, she don't care, she's getting new hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't surprise me if the cheating bit's true irrespective of if this latest split is another of her publicity stunts.

She's cheated on every single man she's ever been with - literally every single one of them - so Carl will be no different, although I expect she's manipulated him into believing he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Pete and Kieron will he pleased though but this does mean she'll start hanging around them like she did last time being uncharacteristically NICEY NICEY? :ROFLMAO:
Remember, she moved in up the road from Pete last time to hang around like a bad smell

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If the break up isn’t a scam, there might not be as many fireworks as we suppose.Both of them( I imagine)have major dirt on each other, but could incriminate themselves if it ever came to light.So they might come to an agreement to say nothing inflammatory about each other.He will continue to turn up to z list public relations events, she will milk the AFP story.
But it would make my day, if he became undercover Cole( a sort of avenging Binfest figure), and shopped her to the bankruptcy hearing people anonymously.
If it is a scam, and it’s yet another “get more money off the media” plot, then we can safely assume that Cole has destroyed his last shred of dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just watched his 'announcement' tbh he didn't look that bothered so wonder whether this is just another of their fecked up publicity stunts? Do we know who the egg is? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
So The Mail have run the story ( comments open) there’s obviously no new info there , BUT they’ve listed every past fiancé / husband & printed a photograph of Skank draping itself over each “ The One”

This is the photograph they’ve used for Carol .
What The Actual duck ????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So The Mail have run the story ( comments open) there’s obviously no new info there , BUT they’ve listed every past fiancé / husband & printed a photograph of Skank draping itself over each “ The One”

You can’t see the woods for the trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMG, his message on IG, they have split, she has admitted to cheating on him....
This is like one of those moment about remembering exactly where you were when something momentous happened.... For instance, I am on my comfy sofa (not velour....) in my comfy sitting room in my comfy house.

Oh jeez.... That ranty video he made defending his dolly....? I bet he feels a right stupid hole now. I can't wait for all the tea which will finally be spilled....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been told to sit back as we’re going to enjoy today 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Are they simply indicating that he's a Plant?? :LOL: 🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm walking past there in 15 mins!
I,ll wait for a while before I believe it. This has happened to many times before. Would love it to be true and the sniping and slanging match to begin.
Call out Cooo eeeee 😂😂

This is like one of those moment about remembering exactly where you were when something momentous happened.... For instance, I am on my comfy sofa (not velour....) in my comfy sitting room in my comfy house.

Oh jeez.... That ranty video he made defending his dolly....? I bet he feels a right stupid hole now. I can't wait for all the tea which will finally be spilled....
Only watched that yesterday ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.