Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the most ridiculous bio on Wanky. He celebrates his birthday on 15th Feb EVERY year, surely not 😂 thats unheard of. And university educated ! Really? It reads like Skanky wrote it 😆
God they can't even get that right! Reputed rather than reputable! And what a strange way to say it! I wonder what Cole's mythical degree is in? From what institute of higher learning? Usually people will say they have a degree in whatever from whichever university. I bet he can't even spell university!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is a tin pot 'talent agency' (if you can call them that). Used by the like's of Katona & other desperate creatures. The numpty really is clutching at straws to try & get some limelight & some media/public recognition. It's NEVER, EVER going to happen. What he needs to do in desperation, is consult a 'CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PR' company. (One of the best is Claire Powell/CAN, but she's wouldn't touch him & he couldn't afford her). His reputation is nothing. Unless he get's rid of KFP 1st, no point though. He will forever be known as an aggressor who possibly/probably wacked his partner. The OF shooting his Green stuff isn't helping either. What should be said (as per this phone shot), is he's a DEALER (leave the car bit off). Does the DOG DAD, refer to KFP or his little neglected pooch? Whoever came up with this statement, is inexperienced & deluded. I've worked in Crisis Management & still do some, and I can say, he will NEVER be the 'celebrity' that he was hoping to be. That ship has long sailed, since association with KFP. One indicator Crawl & KFP should be thinking about is when their (real) Social media comments are 85%-90% positive. never going to happen. He's been 'cancelled & that's not going to be fixed by anyone. Both Crawl & KFP can keep changing PR/Management, but no team of people can help these 2 achieve a positive reputation. I honestly believe KFP is waiting to get her licence back & move on. Crawl will be history. BUT... She is deluded if she believes she can reinvent herself again, to someone who is in high demand for TV work etc. It's really never going to happen & I am positive it's only a short space of time before she breaks the law or has some huge crisis again. As for Crawl, he'd better hope he earns a lot of money in next few months, or sells stories about what KFP is really up to, for loads of dosh, because NOBODY is going to entertain him or be remotely interested.
Brilliant intelligent post. It’s good to get an outlook from someone with experience in the field.
It confirmed what I suspected.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@WillowTree21 I also believe she is causing major drama again for someone, not sure if CP has possibly heard anything?
#revenge #therapyclearlydidn'twork #vile :mad:
Brillant, not for them obviously but maybe she will finally get some jail time and be finally cancelled! Could it be connected to the fact K and M are getting married, she's so predictable!

I think it was something like 48 hrs ago I was asking when will the next monumental duck up would be because she has absolutely no iself control 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@WillowTree21 ;)

Love this headline from the Metro 'Excellent' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Katie Price ready for all weathers in excellent plastic poncho with Carl Woods after being ‘turned down for surgery in Thailand’
She clearly has a compression suit on, which means she has had some work done to her revolting weight lifters shaped body. But I suspect she was hoping to have more facial/boob/nipple procedures done & they wouldn't touch her. She is addicted to surgery. All the Bollx she doesn't like needles, just look at the inking's she has & how many time's she's been put out for more mutilation work. It's very odd we haven't seen hide nor hair of them really, since they got back from Thailand. I do think the gruesome pictures of her with rainproof poncho, is nothing to be proud about. WHY would you want anyone to print that! I look better dressed doing the garden or helping with the wildlife animals, even though I inevitably get :poop::poop: all over me! The quietness is deafening !😵

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh the irony! Skanky has just posted this on her FB page! Err absolutely no self awareness at all!
Narcissists project their own faults onto others. It seems utterly ridiculous to anyone that knows them. If they confronted who they were they'd have a massive breakdown so they accuse other people of all their faults to make them feel 'better'.....they can literally do the things they accuse others of minutes before they attack someone else for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No, I believe it's something to do with Peter buying/leasing Junior a car & now he's passed his test. She wasn't happy about the car, but that was a few weeks ago. I also think something is going on, again, regarding Jett/Bunny/Kieran. Not sure what yet.
Not happy about the car because he might crash?! from the woman who has the worst driving record :rolleyes:😂 More projection from her and maybe a teensy weensy bit of bitterness and jealousy that she still can't drive.

Don't worry mrspig, we've already 'jumped' on it ! Clearly escaped from the asylum briefly, but must have been apprehended & taken back.
You can spot them really easily because they all have plastic ponchos on and a gormless expression. They just need a carer with a man bun to put them back on the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not happy about the car because he might crash?! from the woman who has the worst driving record :rolleyes:😂 More projection from her and maybe a teensy weensy bit of bitterness and jealousy that she still can't drive.

You can spot them really easily because they all have plastic ponchos on and a gormless expression. They just need a carer with a man bun to put them back on the bus.
Said last night skank wouldn't be happy Pete giving Junior the Audi because she missed out on a story and staged photo opportunity for mum and step daddy of the year giving Junior the keys to one of sink boys chop shop deathtrap bespoke luxury cars. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll download the full vids when I get home from work but Kipper is undergoing a hair transformation… 🙄

CC4FE26E-6015-4465-8E4D-443877999CBF.jpeg

59E8BCA2-524E-42EF-8F25-D852AA4F3AF3.jpeg

73D31BE9-71E5-4B2B-96CA-8EE81B029C65.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ll download the full vids when I get home from work but Kipper is undergoing a hair transformation… 🙄

View attachment 1735231
View attachment 1735232
View attachment 1735233
Oh god. Same old poker straight horse tail in multiple colors with dark roots.
Nothing new, just changing the extensions out.

View attachment 1735231
View attachment 1735232
View attachment 1735233
Also. I still can’t get past those eyebrows. You can see where they are just tattooed on and where her real ones are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would Skank be kicking off about the Audi - he got it for his 17th ages ago, and passed his test about 3 weeks ago - I posted on here to say the first thing he did was take his sister to Maccy D’s which I thought was sweet. So I doubt it’s that. Plus I don’t think Junior wants to be in KP’s presence without other family members around. The thing is, P&J are more aware and can vocalise what they do and don’t want to do… and it looks like they’re opting to stay away. This is where KP likes to flex her muscle where she can which is with the younger ones - I’m pretty sure something will happen soon with regards to this and I’m hoping Kieran is playing by the book and making sure she has absolutely no chance of ruining those poor children further. Their demeanour is so different when they’re with K&M - they’re relaxed, well dressed, doing proper activities etc.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 1735231
View attachment 1735232
View attachment 1735233

She's got to go brown, all that bleach and extensions are absolutely ruining what hair she has left. She should have done it ages ago, when she had that Bob... The one she really liked for a week.

Clearly super worried about Mumma Dearest.... #Smoke #Mirrors #Deflection #LiarLiarPantsOnFire

• Haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie Price #219 KFP trapped the Fam in her snare, she don't care, she's getting new hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god. Same old poker straight horse tail in multiple colors with dark roots.
Nothing new, just changing the extensions out.

Also. I still can’t get past those eyebrows. You can see where they are just tattooed on and where her real ones are.
Thank god I'm not on IG, or wherever these clips were shown. The thought of listening to that foghorn voice, make's me want to up chuck :sick: . Get your priorities right PRICE. Spend about 7 -8 hours getting your extensions done, so you look lovely when you're eventually allow to see your mother. It's Wednesday, doesn't she normally see Jett & Bunny or are they going to have to sit there watching her getting her hair done? WOW, quality time with the kids. Where's all the money coming from. Those bundles of hair extensions are £400-£600 each, without ( she has the longest length hair & probably 5-6 bundles at least) having the hair coloured, extensions put in & a cut/style. Her eye's look odd, like she's drugged or drunk ! Someone can put me right, if they're seeing the video.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is just delusional. That fake hair is NOT her hair and it's not something to aspire to, to keep having it glued on. Her hair is breaking off and has got worse and worse in the last few years. The orange picture is her in Turkey almost exactly 1 year ago. Hair grows around 6 inches in 1 year, so it should have been half way down her back since then. It is NOT stress, as it is breaking off at the ends. It's going to look worse than ever. She really has lost the plot.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 14.38.45.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 14.37.16.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.