Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a confession to make. I have one of those see-through plastic rain cover things! I sing in a choir and we do a lot of outside performances, which can be pretty miserable if it’s pissing down. It never occurred to me that I look like a human condom! 🤪😂
I’ll bet you don’t wear a body compression device with orange / peach shirts and a bright yellow t shirt that doesn’t match underneath and stockings with sandals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
where do i start with this picture ? she looks deranged,she looks fat and swollen,she looks old,she looks a mess, she looks a bleeping head, and as for no chin,no socks, man bun, who apart from looking his usual angrey head self.....i have no words at all,...... plenty of laughter though 😂 😂 :poop:

Just look at the rage seething through him - she'd better watch herself :)
bet he wouldnt wear his plastic mac then 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In all seriousness I actually think he could be dangerous. Always so nasty and agressive to everyone. He could blow at any moment. Obviously not at a man but women and kids. The fact his past history has been wiped is telling.
he looks like a roidhead (nutter on steroids)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey, short time lurker here! Never thought I'd find like minded people to share my absolute disgust and hate for this skank so hello tattlers.
Price looks like a poor impression of a drag queen, thick as tit scabby std riddled maggot.
I think I actually hate him just as much.
Part of me wants them to disappear into oblivion but who would I replace them with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s quite well known now,they are waiting for nice big pay deal,that’s obvious.
Does anybody know how much they would actually get for a story like this? Obviously photos as well of the whole family looking worried sitting round the hospital bed. Then fabricated lies.. again!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s quite well known now,they are waiting for nice big pay deal,that’s obvious.
waiting for Amy to be well enough for the photos around her hospital bed, with a blinged up oxygen tank shimmering in the corner and skanky in her cardigan posing with amy and the family one minute and dressed as a nurse,cavorting with hannah elizabeth on amy's bed for her only fans, the next minute. no sign of sink boy in any of the photos though, because he will be too busy answering "ask carl "questions( to himself) ,while growing his hair and watching paint dry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
he looks like a roidhead (nutter on steroids)
On the plus side, Skank may be small in stature, but she’s got the shoulders of a line backer.All she needs to do is slam her top half (with the melons of power) into him with a bit of force.Then twist her plastic poncho over his face.
Slapgate 2, I do not think so.Skank can be one angry mofo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anybody know how much they would actually get for a story like this? Obviously photos as well of the whole family looking worried sitting round the hospital bed. Then fabricated lies.. again!
I don't know but I bet they would be angling for more TV shows too after Pwicey got to speak about her Twaaama so eloquently, the twaaama of an elderly relatives illness is just about all she has left.

Reactions: 14
On the plus side, Skank may be small in stature, but she’s got the shoulders of a line backer.All she needs to do is slam her top half (with the melons of power) into him with a bit of force.Then twist her plastic poncho over his face.
Slapgate 2, I do not think so.Skank can be one angry mofo.
my god,i just realised their new buisness venture, they are a new tag team in wrestling "skanky and wanky" the wrestling duo, blinged up and ready to throw ! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bottom teeth in front of the top teeth and that hanging bottom lip. I bet he drools when he sleeps.
Perfect pair ... Kipper can't actually close her mouth due to the lip surgery ⛲⛲🌊 Bet its a Tsunami every morning when they wake up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.