Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Give it a rest. #bitter #SBwon'tlikeyoushowingboobs
Kinda got to love this in a way DC, Skank posting these old pics shows an insight into her addled mind. Skank is living in the past, everything she does is trying to look like and live the life she had 20 years ago, but all her attempts fail, that life has left the building, it’s never coming back. She can’t accept it, so she continues on. Chasing a dream look and lifestyle from the 90s/00’s she can never have again, ever more desperate.

I was feeling despondent at the lack of accountability ever coming to Skank’s door, but lately I’ve realised it’s arrived. Yes the authorities fail us, yes the TV companies still give her work, but all her actions are dodgy smoke and mirrors to try keep the illusion alive. She is basically f*cked and flailing around these days, what she really wants she can never have now, she is falling and falling ever lower, look at last night, she looked tragic and that thing she’s with hates her. I also believe she hates him and is looking for a way out, but she can’t be alone, even he will do for now and obviously she needs a driver, so he stays. He is all she get get now. It’s over for getting anyone decent, she is a horror show to be around, no decent man will stay long.

Seeing her post these old shots, the constant referrals to I’m a celeb appearances, that’s what she really wants, she can’t have it.

I’m back with renewed vigour watching her downfall, it’s in play now, just question of time before we see a big blow-out. Even if BH brings little, can’t believe she’ll be left untouched, and no one is doing her a service letting her keep the MM, she will never earn enough to live there again, especially with what we face in the next two years….the OBR statement after the budget yesterday, she’s f*cked anyway, but really f*cked still living there.

Let’s just sit back now and laugh at her ever more deluded desperate efforts to stay relevant, with TwatBoy looking so pathetic by her side. Will add let’s hope the limited access to her little ones continues, that’s the only thing that concerns me now. I do think she’ll do something soon to have access supervised again, she looks deranged, I only hope it happens away from them and they stay safe. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I honestly don't think I could love these pictures anymore if I tried! Comedy gold! Wanky with the man bun absolutely kills it for me though! The funniest and cringiest thing I have seen for a long time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wankys leggings! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are an absolutely tragic pair aren't they? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SiameseDream

Bloody Hell, know we all a bit biased in our dislike of the Skank, but oh my she’s looks bad now, real bad, she is resembling a waxwork that has come to life, if I met that at Winter Wonderland on a family night out my daughter would probably scream at the horror of it.

On a more serious note look at the thing, said this so many times now, but saying it again, shudder, it really makes me feel extremely uncomfortable seeing him near those poor kids. He clearly hates the role she’s trying to put out….that he’s a caring step dad, that man cares nothing for those kids, it’s screamingly obvious. So wish someone could stop her doing this, kinda hope that msg earlier about her ditching him after Christmas is true, he needs to go NOW, should be nowhere near them, something so off in those pics, he always looks so aggressive, he ain’t right, I don’t believe those kids are comfortable around him. Wish he’d f*ck off, but we know he ain’t for now, he’s just so creepy.
I agree. Those kids look really cute and he looks like he can’t be arsed. She doesn’t seem to show much affection either.
And yes she has completely destroyed her face. Her face was ok until a few years ago. She should’ve left it. Now it’s fucked

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
UOTE="Bull***t Buster, post: 12672832, member: 319327"]
Oh the irony! Skanky has just posted this on her FB page! Err absolutely no self awareness at all!
[/QUOTE]
I actually just popped on to post this 🤣🤪 Is she having a laugh? I'd love to know who runs her Facebook page. Maybe they're taking the piss now aswell?

I have no idea what is going on. But I think everything is starting to feel like random, frenzied actions with zero thought. Choices made by a user of substances, who has no guidance whatsoever. She seems to have lost control in every single way. Every part of her life is getting more & more desperate. Nothing makes sense. She really does need an actual proper stint in rehab. It needs to be for months. No staged photos. No social media. No enabling. And I'm not sure even that could save her now.
Crawl is absolutely destroying her. Her decline since being with him is an interesting watch. And if we can clearly see it, imagine what her family sees.
If I was Kieran I'd be terrified every time she has those kids. I hope it's still with supervision & she just makes out it's not supervised.
There are no words for her bringing those children around Crawl who they are clearly & rightly wary of. She is not a mother in any sense of the word. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.
I genuinely don't understand these morons who bleat on "great mum" etc. Fuck knows what they see that we don't 🤷

• Heart
  • Sad

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I bet Pete, Kieran, Michelle, Emily, Alex & Boyson are all pissing themselves seeing the fucking state of her in her condom coat.
Even her kids must think WTF?
Oi! Cuntboy Cole, you look a right fucking twat with your incy wincy ponytail, that ain't no man bun. Only Jon Snow can rock a man bun.

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I'm really not sure that this condom is big enough to protect the world from the amount of STD's already known to the world...

1668514396682.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Hon da furst dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
A stey hin da Pryoree
Hon da sekund dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Too knew wigs
Han a stey hin da Pryoree
Hon da furd dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da forf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da fif dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da sickth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon day sevinf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da ateth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da nynfth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da tenf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Ten shot of vodker
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da helevifth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Helevin lifs to cort
Ten shot of vodker
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da tawelf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Han hincurabbal STD
Helevin lifs to cort
Ten shot of vodker
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs

Appy krisboysonmus two owl me fans (chip shop Brenda han creepy kev frum da gardin centa) Woo hooo....Pete you cunt
I don’t think ANYTHING could top that.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I’m just catching up…the Durex coat…top knot…Jesus, Mary & Joseph…this is fucking GOLD 😂😂😂
I may just piss myself.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I think there’s more to her not getting pregnant than we know, and not just the fact that the thing she is with doesn’t want kids with her, and I that I also believe she’s peri-menopausal. One of our people who used to know her, who hasn‘t been on here much recently, popped on the other day and someone asked them why she has so many animals, they replied it’s cos she can’t have kids. They didn’t say anymore, but I think she can’t actually conceive, guessing she‘s had a hysterectomy or something else that means it’s over for her in that department. The whole getting pregnant and having IVF is just a con to sell stories and keep up the fantasy they are a couple wanting kids. It was never an option for her, game over there, but she’ll still peddle the idea for cash.
I also think it’s probably something to do with still on the ❄ (Won’t do a hair strand test) Wonder why she was so pissed about her ‘parcels’ being stolen from her post bock 🤔
They will both know what happens if she conceives while taking that stuff.
Her whole life is one big con.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I may be totally wrong here, as not a long service tattler, but I’ve never seen or heard the Pricey clan comment on either her feet “accident” or slap gate. Everything else that has been confirmed, however many times the story may change or who is to blame, or she’s made a programme about , the mental elf , drunk drug driving, the surgeries, they’ve commented on. Is it because they know its all crap or not as Skanky says it is and don’t want to be complicit in these 2 particular lies/ half truths.?
Yes, 'her' versions, so far are total bull. After the feet accident, she deemed as 'a silly little accident' in her Youtube vid (happened end of July) she was walking about in private in September (yet still putting out the fake/staged/carry me/wheelchair pics for months after) £££/sympathy.
So is everything that happened in South Africa a load of :poop: too, I'm sure that will all come out ;)

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
10:30pm and I’m still laughing, I can’t stop, every hour or so I take another look at the pair of them on today’s thread, oh boy they have delivered the unintentional laughs today. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
She’s had MORE lipo? How is he putting up with every holiday sitting around waiting for her to wake up from anaesthetics and shuffling around their hotel room like an OAP strapped into compression? I can’t imagine 2 years into my relationship living like this unless I had an actual health condition that mean I had to have surgery. This is no life to live burning yourself to a leathery blister every 2 months and having every inch of your skin tattooed, cut open or sucked out just to then photoshop yourself to oblivion on the internet? Why doesn’t she just photoshop and not bother with the surgery?

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oh the irony! Skanky has just posted this on her FB page! Err absolutely no self awareness at all!
Oh the irony of her posting this! The compulsive liar, con woman & scammer, posting something where, FAKE in all ways, applies to her. Honestly I really believe she has something seriously wrong with her brain. As Leo said. 'her brains not wired up right'. He was 100% right.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DC16

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Wow

Foxtotty2

Katie Price # 219 Skanky's got herself a new wig, now she looks even more like a pig!

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Bloody hell you lot move quick! I'll never catch up, still stuck in Spain with a phone and shit glasses.

Anything exciting going on in the world of Kipstick and Carol?
Yes, it’s all going down at 6pm tonight, Skank will be releasing her ‘biggest, bestest, naughtiest, sexiest, most revealing, most nudiest, most dirtiest, most outrageous, most stunning, most gorgeous, most fabulous video EVER, on Only Fans’…..we are all salivating at the prospect, expecting new nipples and scabby minge to be heading our way, if someone can grab a copy, screen grabs will do….phoarrrr what a night….I’ve got the wine in, event of the year, so excited, though we might all be very sick laters.

• Haha