Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oh my Tattlers we are going to be delivered the ‘Biggest sexiest nude video yet’…does Skank mean we are getting nipples, actual nipples, and gulp, maybe more. Must have had new nipples stuck on in Thailand, phoarrrrr, her OF punters must be taking the day off to spend time with this video, woo hoo everyone will be loving it, roll on Friday……

View attachment 1737089
So much for she wasn't going to go nude of OF too, that soon changed didn't it? Has she finally realized the punters aren't interested in her 'behind the scenes life' of her fridge contents and new hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
well,emily could have been shown them by princess AND emily can access medical records via hospital computors as medical records are linked and she has the abiliity, but i dont think it was her as she would be more protective of princess. it could be a family member of one of princesses friends etc.,
That would be a breach of data protection though as not her patient and I don't think she'd risk years of training to do that. DC said a bit earlier it wasn't family or press, so....

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Have a good read of the several pages of Wiki on her… you’re on the wrong page if you think she is a good mum. Come back when you’ve read it all
Wiki link is at the top of the page … 😅
Make sure you allow enough time to digest SIX pages of Troofs about it then come back to tell us she's a "wonderful mother to Harvey" or any of the rest of those poor unfortunate children that get to admit "Yes, THAT is my so-called "mother" ............................"

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Pom Bear the 1 croc on the Skanky chicken 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that & Mrs Figgis got me in bother snorting at 4am again 🙈 How many times have I said I must not Tattle in the early hours 🥴 KFC now has a new meaning....Katie Fucking Chicken 🤣🤣

And a new nude video to look forward to, woo hoo....her kids must be so proud of their mum 🤪

And new hair, she LOVES it, we LOVE it, woo hoo! Just 1 question, when she has her 'new hair' do they iron her face at the same time to create the 'fire damaged Barbie' look 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?
At night or when we go out my wife and I always have conversations about various things and continue to enjoy each others company even when on holiday. What do these two have ? Booze and sniff ? nothing else how bored must they be with each other.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noelc

Chatty Member
think calling it a man bun is using a bit of artistic licence. It's about an inch long with three strands of hair. He really is a wanker and the gift that keeps on giving!
Yer sitting on a beach in Thailand and this short cockney geezer in a camel coat and his sidekick rock up and say they can change yer image wif one of them clip on ponytail things that you can turn into one of them Becks Buns you know it makes sense my son, so you go for it 100%

wooden.png

rodders.jpg

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Can't understand why Peter and Emily (allegedly) rent that house yet have the money to be buying or leasing 30 grand audis? Would they not have money to buy a property?

I read somewhere that the house was rented (maybe on here) and I also think that if they had bought the house we'd never hear the end of it.

This gave me a jolt when I saw it but I think (and hope) it's makeup. I don't think KP would be stupid enough to put that up if there was abuse happening. Gawd even saying that makes me feel sick.
I've been told the house is bought and not rented.

Reactions: 26

Lunagooner

VIP Member
View attachment 1733643
This is the pic I tried to post earlier about Skank and Wank and what they will look like in 10, make it 5 years time
Those who dress alike always look like shite 😂 Not quite thread title standard but I'm sure @ Winepig can rearrange it?
3 hours later for me to reply lol. Sorry about the suspense folks but here is the big reveal.
P.S. If the pic doesn't come up again I'm not going to be a happy bunny. If it does then I have caught Skanky fever x
Lol Foxy i did this one ages ago
Untitledtw.png

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I don't think I was part of the lovely Tattle group when SlapGate happened, so 1st time I've seen those messages. I could be way off mark, but could it be Crawl or even her then manager Kirsty, I think her name is, that posted pictures of those texts?
I think the press have probably seen the reports/screenshots/medical stuff too and the videos from that night, all quite traumatic by all accounts. The screenshots got sent round to a few people. GX is neither of the above or family. What the doctor put on the medical record would of been what KP told them had happened (ie Assault, facial injury, kicked in the head, assaulted by partner, MH issues, Police present.)

• Heart
  • Wow

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Stupid cow wouldn't know how to spell dopamine or what it means. Yes, she is a DOPE, big style. Random shopping trip! Where's all the cash coming from? Hair, Lipo/surgery/holiday/shopping. Or. just a thought, did AFP clear out what was left in mattress before she went to hospital, in case anything happened to her! Possibly..... 😵 (y) Yep just seen the nails post too. She's come into some serious cash from somewhere. OR.... Did they bring 'stuff' back from Thailand? It's very suspicious.
She really is a hard faced bitch. She's actually rubbing in her creditors faces. Spending all this money on crap. If she owed me money and she was doing this I'd be so fucking mad 😡

• Angry

Sandy B

I honestly have no words about this latest set of pics. I am truly baffled. She used to be so glamorous.
I hate to use a comparison of likening her to someone who looks, shall we say, ‘care in the community’? I am getting Anne from Little Britain vibes on a day trip to Clacton.
I do not say this to be callous or take the pee. One of my loved ones is special needs.
The only rational explanation is that she lost a bet and did it for a dare. Has to be, surely?!?
As for him, with his pathetic wisp of a man bun/topknot - he looks like a cunt.
I thought they had lost their suitcases and strangers had given them a random piece of clothing to help them out. Letting her go out like that just shows he doesn’t care for her as a real friend would have said you look a mess.

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
@emm28 brill & we’ll written recap & thank you for being such an efficient thread starter 😘
Haha thank you… I had to draft it and change it a few times… I just wish I had more time to add more bits and photos 😂 I quite enjoyed this one 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Minx103

Chatty Member
Not seen his W88DSS number plate recently, wonder if Daddy took it away!
The Range Rover he was driving before they went to Thailand hasn't moved outside of his house for weeks. The house hasn't sold yet.

• Haha
  • Wow