Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulindy

Just had to express my uneasiness at those photos of the Winterland thing and the face on Sink boy. He makes me feel so uncomfortable seeing his expression in one of the pics. I'd be so worried if I was Kieran.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Ecosse

VIP Member
So, according to IG, she thinks I'm a Celeb is "boring this year."
Not as boring as if you'd been on it, Katie.

• Haha

Oh look some car news. How to say you're jealous of your own son without actually saying it :rolleyes:

She has compression garments on underneath the T-shirt and shorts rainmac photo. I’m guessing she’s done lipo on her waist and knees.
So there will be no Priceywoods babies in the future. She’s probably in peri menopause now, she won’t enjoy that, I didn’t.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t take a few months to grow her natural hair out. If it’s anything like Princess’s and it’s curly. In winter you don’t need to have the extensions killing your scalp with their weight. So much of her ‘identity’ seems bound up in fake hair and tits. Why doesn’t she give herself a break?
I think the hair and tits IS her whole identity and that's the problem. Everytime she gets new hair or surgery she seems to think it makes her new and exciting. It doesn't. She's going to kill herself in this vicious cycle....and be bald before that.

Apparently sink boys had this hummer for a while, it was in his collection before he shacked up with skank, lying pair of cunts. 🤬 Another deflection story.
So definitely brought out because Junior was in the news with a new car. What a vile, bitter pair they are!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Great. so bloody happy she " loves it". a bankrupt spending on so much shit. After telling my kids that we can't have the heating on until later because we can't afford it. I am just livid. If i ever saw her around brighton again then i would just want to let rip at the piece of scum.
I've bought my daughter one of those heated blankets for Christmas, so she can keep herself warm n ill just go without because that's what us mum's do, put them before ourselves. Bet she never thinks about her kids first, what the hell am I saying, we know she doesn't, just rather spend, spend, spend on herself whilst bagging cheap freebies for her kids. She's a fuckin pile of shite. Fuckin hate the bitch

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I’m baffled by her attire in those latest photos. When he said she was a ‘bag of heat’ I never imagined the bag he was referring to was a colostomy bag - complete with contents. Because that’s what she looks like.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
I have no words… 🤮
Most on here know that I am a wig wearer due to hair loss ... I have used everything from extensions to a full wig ... that is definitely a topper hair piece she has on, apart from the obvious disembarkation at the side between her own hair and the piece, her own hair is not that thick on top ... the piece is either sewn in (which she will regret ... been there done that and its great for 2 weeks then really hard work to manage until refit (every 4 weeks) because its secured to your bio hair and the bond get loose as your hair grows so the piece moves around and will ultimately damage your own hair) ... or clipped in, but, Kipper is useless at fitting hair pieces and wigs herself - she clearly cant even see that the piece is obvious the way she is moving her hair around here 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Heart

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Think it's solved the question of WHY is sink boy sticking around,,he can't find a man so is turning skank into his ideal life partner. 😀😀
In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?

• Heart
  • Haha

SiameseDream

She’s got infected at least twice before. Her boob ended up with a hole in it and her facelift got infected. I mean, don’t even start me on the stupidity of a facelift in your 30s. She says herself she doesn’t complete the course of ABs. What a fucking idiot. She will end up with sepsis

I ended up watching a video of Kieran trying to clean her infected ears. She is so rude and bordering on abusive the way she talks to her men. If the sexes were reversed there would be uproar

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

DC16

VIP Member
Happy Friday....at least we have the delights of her doing her most sizzling nude yet on OFs :sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Does anyone else get a twinge of sadness when J&B pictured with Sink Boy. It's painfully obvious he has no bond with them and no interest in them, and they witnessed a load of shit from him on Slapgate night. Yet they're dragged out with him and their mum to play pretend happy families, much as you try KP it is obvious he is NOT fitting the stepdad mould, fooling no one.
Absolutely, J&B are just a prop to get a picture in the sidebar of shame.
CW looks totally pissed off to be there, why didn't KP leave him at home/in the car😕

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Leandro was by far the best looking man she's had. But again she treated him like shit. But he walked away and said her brain wasn't wired right.

What does interest me is why she's never gone on the usual attack with him unless she knows he'll tell all and is scared.

Bit like KB who said he could spill the beans but hasn't. That shut her rancid, vicious, nasty mouth.
Gorgeous man & still is. He always smelt amazing.
Leandro is probably more famous than her, in South America, especially Argentina/Chile. Top model, TV presenter & lots of other TV work. Owns Avocado farm, which is also very lucrative for export. IF she started to dig any more dirt on him & he found out, he could certainly respond. Although he has a great life, so why bother? She's just a bitter & twisted, ignorant, washed up & irrelevant, well past her prime ex topless model. Mutilated & repungent in all respects. She's trying to cling on by her false nails & there is no way, she is ever going to be able to earn the cash she has in her prime. I am still at a loss how she get's away with slagging off her exes, without any legal intervention taken by them. ESPECIALLY the accusations towards Kieran & that young girl & likening him to JS. HOW did that just 'go away'?

• Angry

tracey3871

VIP Member
They are an absolutely tragic pair aren't they? 😀
He is just missing that ickle fake LV manbag he had on the first time they went 😂😂😂😂

In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?
Look at him though ... just when he couldnt get any worse he decides on a man bun 😂😂😂

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Yes, it really is obvious isn't it. The tufty bits are covered. It IS positive for her hair but she is doing herself no favours with those really dark eyebrows, it kind of draws the eye to the blonde hair at the front and the contrasting hairline. She also seems to be dressed as a honey monster.
I've also never understood the urge to get darker tan when you get darker hair though, It is possible to have pale skin and dark hair. ( like me and my mum and we look brilliant, so there 😆)
View attachment 1738819

View attachment 1738820
That hair piece has been fitted incorrectly by yet another idiot .... its really obvious ... no attempt to cut it in around her face, no attemt to style it and give the hair some lift at the roots either, just relying on an over thick hair density, thats why it looks so odd, no plucking around the hairline - whoever fitted it hasnt got a clue - looks like they just took it out the bag, shook it, plonked it on top of her head & hoped for the best

• Haha
  • Heart