Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks the most pissed off in those pictures than I have ever seen him ... the words 'incandescent with rage' spring to mind

Reactions: 21
Ah yes.One of my favs.Its the rabbit in the headlights look.If the rabbit had to pretend it was delighted with imminent death.
I think more like a serious poorly rabbit with Myxomatosis....

Seems to fit the bill
How do you know if a rabbit has myxomatosis?

Signs and symptoms of Myxomatosis in rabbits
  • Swelling around the eyes and the ears.
  • A milky discharge from the eyes.
  • A runny nose.
  • Swelling around the genitals.
  • Patches of mange.

Reactions: 20
At night or when we go out my wife and I always have conversations about various things and continue to enjoy each others company even when on holiday. What do these two have ? Booze and sniff ? nothing else how bored must they be with each other.

Reactions: 27
....Ahhh.... now there I will have to agree. Jon Snow and his man bun... sigh..... I may well be well past my menopause but there are certain scenes in GoT that made me want to do a Meg Ryan... I don't know why but Cole and his man bun (sniggering) just doesn't quite get there....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Haha you lot are providing me with plenty of laughs this afternoon

Reactions: 18
what do they look like,how can they think their dress sense is anything but funny,or did they dress like this for a bet(i have never seen other millionaires dress in such a sh-t way)

Fuck me, what DOES SHE LOOK LIKE....
Is she transitioning??? She's more masculine than him...
i am sure last week i saw some pictures from one of those so called fashion shows and they were wearing plastic see through macks,bet she will try to claim they copied her style

Reactions: 16
what do they look like,how can they think their dress sense is anything but funny,or did they dress like this for a bet(i have never seen other millionaires dress in such a sh-t way)
Perhaps they've adopted Ironic Dressing, that is they purposely adopt the wearing of chavvy old nasties to stick two fingers up at those who only wear Desiner Cloves?
Nah. More like they're a pair of chavtastic do-as-yer-likeys who can't help but return to type.

Reactions: 17
why print things making out she is still in Thailand,she claimed yesterday she was baking a cake with Bunny and Jett,this is just another example of spreading pictures and videos out that are taken all on the same day(just like she did with Harvey and her other kids trying to make out she had them all the time while really she had them one day visit,them slips up and claims Kieran has stopped her seeing them for 7 months)

Reactions: 22
When you post a comment on the DM, sometimes it will turn up under Worst comments instead of Newest ones.Happens to me all the time.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.