Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Your not i did years ago answered a important call and got told off over the tannoy and they knew me been going there over 20 years they usually switch off the pump if a dick
i asked why and they said apart from not concentrating and potential spills of fuel its a static charge thing or just a plain drop and spark
like the idiots who think vaping is safe :mad:
Me too! I looked at my phone next to the pump and this woman screeched over the tannoy that I couldn’t use the phone. I glanced at it, I wasn’t speaking on it. So I gave her the finger. Childish, yes. Enjoyable, also yes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
And ... WOW ... just look what this PR say that they do for their clients .... Carol ??? Where are you Carol ??? Doing a great job for you arent they ... 2 years of trying and still only in the press or attending an event as Kippers hanger on / Chauffeur ... How many reps have you signed with now, I have lost count ... give it up Carol, its never going to happen ... when you split with Kipper thats the end of your pathetic attempt to be a 'star'

View attachment 1734735
wonder how much he has to pay for this load of shite ?

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
A5C6580C-8C82-42E5-8437-9ED633ED34BF.png

Hair was done today by her mate Lou at the LA studio in Shoreham.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
God i am so bored will she ever post anything interesting
just taking a look at the ring plank bought her and her ring from 2015 they look virtually the same
why would you buy a ring like the one a previous partner bought you then you go to all the same holiday destinations and fake all those loved up poses like with your exs so i reckon it makes sense

View attachment 1738050
View attachment 1738051
But just look at the grip on the thing's wrist there :)

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
I said this yesterday Ruby,unless he has wiped everthing from Internet,Poster said maybe there is fuck all in his past,I don’t think so,I think you can wipe history from the net,Martina Cole apparently did.
I missed that. you can't clean everything off the web so he must have had no previous before the skank
i had an slight issue years ago was found innocent at crown court but the shit local paper reported on it and got the facts wrong even the court
i tried to get amended at first then removed and no chance i'm just ignored
i do a search and it's still fucking showing over 10 years later
so he must have been a no body before skank and a no body with here :p

• Wow
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I just don't get that there's enough interest in her for another series? 🤷🤔
I know.It could be the old price spooferama again, but I thought that about MM2, Trauma and me,Harvey&me etc. If it’s true,I’m prepared to believe she’s shagging whoever owns the station.Were the viewing figures so good for all this dross?
I know it’s ( relatively) cheaply made tv, but I wish they wouldn’t try to market her as “ crazy, misunderstood, quirky pricey”.I feel as if I’m being brainwashed ( I’m not, I still hate her).
It’ll be bad enough with the wind beneath my lungs journey to come.
No disrespect to Amy though, I hope she has a full recovery.

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
There is a nice "PLASTIC MAC" group on flickr that I'm sure Kakky would love perusing.🧐

• Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Why are all his ‘questions’ about sex? It’s really quite creepy.
Probably because skanks not putting out due to swelling up like an out of date bag of fruit and I'm sure by now he's got wankers cramp, so gotta get his kicks somewhere 🤔 sad little twat

• Haha
  • Wow