Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Right plank the only reason you are driving this is because you can write the costs off running in ya daddy's business accounts
12 to 20 grand high mileage hummer ebay all day long
£100 don't fill it a third you dick
o and since when have you been allowed to use a mobile phone on the petrol forecourt ...you can't i so wish you had gone boom boom

View attachment 1735494
Ah but he's hard, he can do what the fuck he likes, because he's hard,!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Here you are Love Pom 😀😄😄🥰❤😘 xx

Before 😀 x ..

View attachment 1736898

Without tattoos 🤭....

View attachment 1736896

With tattoos and nails 😄....

View attachment 1736897
Brilliant Pom

Skank had Botox/fillers just before Thailand, lipo by the looks whilst in Thailand now a new rat's nest installed so what's the estimate for the whole thing including flights hotels spending money about £12 grand (don't know how much the Botox/fillers lipo and rat's nest would be) all to earn about £500 from her OF punters. 🤣🤣
I think she is getting ready for doing the rounds of the TV studios to discuss AFP's lung transplant.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Isn't it strange that the 'University education' quote doesn't mention exactly which institution he studied at, or the qualifications he achieved!
...Meaning nobody can check his credentials...
Isn't that just one of those websites that collects traffic, they're just filled with any old crap to get clicks, usually written by people who's first language isn't english. I wouldn't put too much faith in it being genuine info.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member

Does anyone think these nails look nice?
Everything about this bint is false or fake.
This is the filtered pic of her hands. Even so her hands look wrinkled, her body must be so dehydrated to look like a dried up prune at 44.
Her mother has skin like a leather handbag too.
She is always advertising these beauty products, doubt she ever uses them, referring back to the 'Slapgate bruise pic' her face is full of blackheads and open pores.
Ugly inside and out!
[/QUOT
That is a really obvious hairpiece ... A topper ... I wouldn't normally out someone, hairloss whatever the reason is difficult to accept BUT I think it's fair enough to point the truth out on here. Oozy Turd recently introduced her to his wig / hairpiece mate ... That's his one real positive in the mess of Kippers freebie hair ... I think she has hairloss / thinning on top due to peri menopause hormonal changes as well as poor hair care and over use of heat to straighten that has led to breakage ...
Yes, it's a puzzle all right, @tracey3871 .
Also strange is that, despite her obvious balding her 'tache is coming on in leaps and bounds.
She looks really odd - what has she done to her face?!
#EVERYTHING#

Loooooool glad you liked the one croc on the Katie chicken 😄😄😄😃❤🥰💕💖🤗😘 xx

Loool new KFC 😄😄🤭💖🥰😘 xx...

View attachment 1738657
Lol, they just get better, @Pom Bear xx

Absolutely, J&B are just a prop to get a picture in the sidebar of shame.
CW looks totally pissed off to be there, why didn't KP leave him at home/in the car😕
...Because she has to show she has a carer with her to get in cheap and jump the disability queue...

But can you imginr hrt doing jigsew. Ene if it was a sefk portrait she eoud dtuggle ss its no resemblance to

Is he devoid of the smile gene?

He looks like grade a grumpy twat (getting ready to dump his dollly) popcorn ready
I would love to see a jigsaw puzzle of her face, 'Picasso Style' @Pom Bear :unsure:
;):ROFLMAO:😂⁉ xx😘xx

That scarf is either £445 or £150 for a kids one
Good Lord ~ you could buy our fellow Tattler two of those for that amount and KP will soon flog them on depop :mad: for coin.
(Sorry, can't remember your name off-hand, but you posted that you've bought an electric coverall/blanket to keep your daughter warm during this energy crisis, but can't really afford one for both of you) :(.
xx

Your chicken Price is brilliant Pom. Made me laugh out loud!
I showed it to my son, 24, and on the Autistic Spectrum. He laughed out loud and guffawed for a good 10 minutes, so thank you so much @Pom Bear x

She won't be able to bend down due to surgery, she'll have been off her tits on meds, shame, the twat,
And the cunt didn't even bother to ask Coal to help little Bunny out? 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 I also believe she is causing major drama again for someone, not sure if CP has possibly heard anything?
#revenge #therapyclearlydidn'twork #vile :mad:
Ooooooooooooo..... Tea....? Please. After the shenanigans of yesterday's photos of her wearing a condom, I'm afraid I feel rather flat this morning....

• Haha

Annie_C1888

Tattlers, she may want to do a tribute to Mum, Amy. She wants to name the new part of Heathrow Terminal AFP

• Haha
  • Wow

Rubylips

VIP Member
Have a good read of the several pages of Wiki on her… you’re on the wrong page if you think she is a good mum. Come back when you’ve read it all
Wiki link is at the top of the page … 😅
Seems to be surfing other threads looking to complement disliked z listers :D :D

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Oh for goodness sake, the Daily Scar is going on about it having a flipping sore toe and she's a "mum" of 6 😅

The Metric is at it also, saying "excellent poncho", one comment said "she's off to a bukake party".

Someone claiming AFP had a lung transplant in The Daily Star.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tedbear

VIP Member
God i am so bored will she ever post anything interesting
just taking a look at the ring plank bought her and her ring from 2015 they look virtually the same
why would you buy a ring like the one a previous partner bought you then you go to all the same holiday destinations and fake all those loved up poses like with your exs so i reckon it makes sense

View attachment 1738050
View attachment 1738051
Who was she engaged to here ive lost count whos bloody who now her last few rings havnt been anywhere near the size of PA AR or LP ive always wondered if she buys her own rings

Why not show us those wrinkled old hands covered in liver spots without the filter if you're so proud of them?
Her hamds let alone the rest of her look like that her skin on her knees is hilarious

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I won’t derail the thread, but Theatre of Blood is one of my favourite movies ever. What a cast!
Just superb.

Yes - that’s it! A cheap, tawdry second hand blow up doll that’s been stuffed back in it’s wrapper.
My fave as well,Dr Phibes another one.

• Heart