Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Just read Junior has passed his driving test. KFP will want him to drive her around. Cue the photos of her sitting in his car next🤢🙀. Hope he’s got the sense to give her the middle finger. He needs to concentrate as a new driver, not have her foghorn voice whoo hooking 😂😡
“Joon-yer, Woo hoo, I haven’t had drugs or nuffin , but pick me up at Sheesh and I’ll ( grift), buy you a kebab.Uncle Sink -Boy is refusing to kiss me on the mauf, so I’m looking for a noo fwiend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

WillowTree21

VIP Member
View attachment 1737003🤣🤣🤣 Her hair must be a disaster as no pics of it down and styled 🤣🤣🤣
You would think with her mother in ICU, the last thing on her mind would be displaying her manky, mutilated body (although will be photo shopped to death) :sick: Clearly always all about her & what she can earn. Desperate, revolting piece of work. Of course, they won't be recent pictures, because she's most definitely had Lipo/surgery, wearing compression suit. Will still be bloated & full of surgery holes.

• Sick
  • Heart

kourtneykool

VIP Member
I’m absolutely shocked by those pictures at Winter Wonderland. What in the hell has happened to Bunny?

• Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
Just happen to have a staged shot on a disabled sign. Probably parked the moped in one.
Why are they posing for photos in a car park. Could be Brighton for all we know or even Harefield hospital.

• Haha

kourtneykool

VIP Member
20 likes on the “nude video” announcement. If I’m honest, I’m surprised there are 20 actual people that can be bothered to “like” the post.

1E4A77D0-9D2E-4813-A245-1EC4103C3D60.jpeg

1C7E919B-0B91-475A-A0C6-D1D84C728AB7.jpeg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
good job this girl is far too old for Junior (26) ... if he started dating her the media would say 'she looks just like his Mum' because she has curly blonde hair ...

View attachment 1734700
Just listened to that clip of her singing, she has a really beautiful voice. Oh Skank this is talent, that is someone who can actually sing and perform, not the Rick Live auto-tuned produced banshee caterwauling monster of a noise you make, please f*ck off with your ‘singing’….a thankful public.

• Haha

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Happy Friday....at least we have the delights of her doing her most sizzling nude yet on OFs :sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And she won’t let us forget, last nights post & one from this morning (which is clearly old as it’s her fried bleached hair still)

806492E9-84F5-4D20-944D-D57728B6AB6F.jpeg

E4FD616A-6DDD-43F4-8601-86180FCF71F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Whl1994

VIP Member
My bad, out tonight, Carl’s PR.
According to Steve Allen (on LBC) tonight was the "Celebrity Night". He was talking about it last night on his show.
I'm confused though as I don't rate it as a "Celebrity". But then again, they can't have a "Grifting Cunt Night" so I suppose this will have to suffice.
If only it would fall off the big wheel...yes, it would cause some damage to the ground but every cloud and all that...

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
What on earth does she see when she looks in a mirror. Maybe her drug addled brain tells her she is like a stunning young model...
I think when she looks in a mirror she sees the truth, that's why she spends her time filtering her pictures into someone she wishes she could be. She's a 45 year old, clapped out, ravaged slag who has to kid herself as she can't bear the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha