Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
she must be addicted to plastic surgery, everytime she goes aboard she has something done and i dont think anything will improve her looks now, shes a deluded sad, mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 ;)

Love this headline from the Metro 'Excellent' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Katie Price ready for all weathers in excellent plastic poncho with Carl Woods after being ‘turned down for surgery in Thailand’
She clearly has a compression suit on, which means she has had some work done to her revolting weight lifters shaped body. But I suspect she was hoping to have more facial/boob/nipple procedures done & they wouldn't touch her. She is addicted to surgery. All the Bollx she doesn't like needles, just look at the inking's she has & how many time's she's been put out for more mutilation work. It's very odd we haven't seen hide nor hair of them really, since they got back from Thailand. I do think the gruesome pictures of her with rainproof poncho, is nothing to be proud about. WHY would you want anyone to print that! I look better dressed doing the garden or helping with the wildlife animals, even though I inevitably get :poop::poop: all over me! The quietness is deafening !😵

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I cant believe that the rags will pay her & her scumbag family any money for a big exclusive of her mother's op. Who the hell is interested in AFP? Who cares about AFP? No one! Just her grifting family & her grandchildren.
Fuck off you Munter & pay your fucking debts.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Will someone ask him if skank made him dress the same as her to hide the fact she'd had lipo or is he just a tosser.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Bet Skanky didn't like this ########## beautiful voice

And management? Edhopkinspr
Ed has all the major talent ... Carols little ad on his page .. what a claim to fame ... Car Dealer (failed) Dog Dad (when not on constant holiday) Fitness Fanatic (takes pics of himself occasionally in a gym) ... 😂 I think we all know that his Male audience is higher than 8.1% on OF 😂

1668591596339.png
😂

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Fuck, is he mad? Hmmm kp? Or Kelly Brook? 🤣 no brainer mate! Why go for a soggy chicken when he had prime beef 🤔 just don't understand that one 🤣
The irony of all this sexual shenanigans, is that she is is not all that fussed on sex. She may never shut up about it, but I think the only thing she craves is the thrill of the chase.All those stupid comments about size, and the best she has ever had.Absolute nonsense.
It’s all about being considered desirable with her.Not just by her partner, but by men in general.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
View attachment 1737003🤣🤣🤣 Her hair must be a disaster as no pics of it down and styled 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my Tattlers we are going to be delivered the ‘Biggest sexiest nude video yet’…does Skank mean we are getting nipples, actual nipples, and gulp, maybe more. Must have had new nipples stuck on in Thailand, phoarrrrr, her OF punters must be taking the day off to spend time with this video, woo hoo everyone will be loving it, roll on Friday……

F611C258-50E5-42E7-94DA-45F59E532599.gif

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 watch out, she was at the Ivy Asia, where you went the other day. All she says is I love it, in the car, in the restaurant, she seriously has no other vocabulary 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh dear, SB is now wearing JYY 🤣
That post about the school run is pathetic, just an excuse to say 'I have the kids', she isn't even allowed to drive so its Carl doing the school run, and the kids obv don't even like him.

Reactions: 23

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I think Cuntboy Carl got together with her to ruin her.
She looked reasonably half decent when she met him.
She looks demented, old & ugly now, just like her personality.
They're not making any money out of their fake relationship. No one's interested.
This is her decline. Let's hope the BH finishes her off.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Stupid cow wouldn't know how to spell dopamine or what it means. Yes, she is a DOPE, big style. Random shopping trip! Where's all the cash coming from? Hair, Lipo/surgery/holiday/shopping. Or. just a thought, did AFP clear out what was left in mattress before she went to hospital, in case anything happened to her! Possibly..... 😵 (y) Yep just seen the nails post too. She's come into some serious cash from somewhere. OR.... Did they bring 'stuff' back from Thailand? It's very suspicious.
Those poor creditors 😔 I hope they are keeping a record of how all this is affecting them and their children. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near her because she'd be getting a new Egg alright...a big rotten Ostrich one smashed on her bonce!

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well done @Winepig on another fab title… with 54 likes!

Well… what can we say… another thread, another week, another few days in the lives of the gruesome twosome.

There was talk of them having to rush back incognito from their break to keep up appearances as allegedly AFP had a lung transplant at Harefield Hospital - however nothing has been confirmed from the Pricey clan (all comments on social media being swiftly deleted…) - leading us Tattlers to assume they’re in a huge bidding war with the press to sell their story… cue the media interviews and no more lugging around that oxygen tank and milking that one for what it’s worth… we’ll see about that!
However, the journos heard it here first 😁

They’re still drip feeding pictures from their Thailand trip, which have left us all in hysterics. Dog the Bounty Hunter, Micky Rourke in The Wrestler and Peter Stringfellow have serious competition in the lookalike from behind stakes.
However, did she or didn’t she have a bit of a nip and tuck while she was there? Were those surgical tights/compression stockings? Hmm… let’s see. Nice to know that she didn’t need the moon boots though. Amazing how they’re just dusted off at special occasions - like court appearances, media appearances and such like…

Let’s see what this new thread brings. Pictures of The Happy Pricey Clan around AFP in her hospital bed? Will we be in mourning for the Oxygen Tank? Will despicable Chauffeur-Cole be hanging around in the photos or will he still be banished?

Let’s see… I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads to add but here are some lovely snaps to recap…

As you were!

Link to last thread
New thread 😁🧵😀 xx..
Well Done @emmaw28 on making the new thread 💖💕❤🥰 xx and @Winepig on title 💖💕❤🥰 xx

@Dollylovesshoes I do a head swap on the pic you showed me later today ❤❤❤🥰💕💖🤗😘 xx

@Rubylips Well done on VIP 😀❤🤗🥳🌟💓💖😘 xx

Resizer_16685008749441.jpg

• Heart