Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I canโ€™t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasnโ€™t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today ๐Ÿ˜‚

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1732731
I know.... I keep finding myself giggling when doing the most basic of chores... washing up, making a cuppa tea... Husbie thinks I should seek help, possibly at the Priory.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The last week the gruesome twosomes been home has all been deflection, i'm wondering now if something else has happened (apart from Amy the terminals op) and skank doesn't want anyone knowing seem to remember there was a hearing scheduled about the mortgage company and pricey towers on whether they could take control evict and sell. ๐Ÿค”
It seems pretty obvious it's wearing a compression suit underneath the condom poncho. So be interesting to see what it looks like when all the swelling goes down. She clearly had to get on 2-3 planes to get home, which increases risks (after lipo/surgery) of getting DVT & infections. I am shocked how quiet it is. I assume this opportunist family, are waiting until AFP is 'out of the woods' before the big pay out from selling the lung transplant stories. RedTops must be aware. too many comments been made about it now. Can see the headlines ' A Christmas Miracle' ! :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Ed has all the major talent ... Carols little ad on his page .. what a claim to fame ... Car Dealer (failed) Dog Dad (when not on constant holiday) Fitness Fanatic (takes pics of himself occasionally in a gym) ... ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think we all know that his Male audience is higher than 8.1% on OF ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1734711 ๐Ÿ˜‚
They didn't give the paid Bot %!
Probably around 95% I'd say
Dog Dad? Howling !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

• Haha

SiameseDream

Aw I find it quite sad that on the ride the two kiddies are sitting together whereas I would want the two little ones between the adults if it were me. Sink Boy just looks detached. I have more of a bond with some of my friendsโ€™ kids than he appears to have
And how on earth can she walk in those narrow converse things.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Agree with you, bet itโ€™s not full nude either. Wonder how much sheโ€™ll chargeโ€ฆ might have to set up a go fund me and purchase it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Skank was trying to flog supposedly "nude" pictures before it went to Thailand so guarantee this video won't be new and bet it's close to ยฃ40 for 15 seconds of skank rolling around on the bed dry humping a pillow. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
  • Sick

hugothebear

VIP Member
I thought they had lost their suitcases and strangers had given them a random piece of clothing to help them out. Letting her go out like that just shows he doesnโ€™t care for her as a real friend would have said you look a mess.
Didnt he say on ask Crawl last week that he couldn't stand women who dont make an effort and have bad nail varnish etc. The way she was dressed and actually walked the streets like that was waaaaaaayyyyyy worse than bad nails!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sasheyboo

Where has her neck gone and what the hell is wrong with her face?
Pmsfl her necks fucked right off she just looks really odd worse than usual caked in make up and hair looks shit as usual

Somehow the hair has aged her another 5 years. Nice lace front. Also your eyes are wonky love
Not to mention the brows ffs lol shes got to be doing them herself in the dark without a bloody mirror

She had red marks in the same place....in the corners of her eyes. Maybe it's reverted a bit?

View attachment 1739011 View attachment 1739013
Fuck me the amount of make up she piles on and still looks rough as a badgers arse

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I have no wordsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฎ
OMG, the way she is ruffling it all up, no wonder it always looks an absolute state, that's probably 2 minutes after they have blow dried it. Why does anyone bother doing her hair. State!

Latest

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
He's either not taxed it cos he's a gangster, a geezer or he can't afford the ยฃ630 a year, I know which one I think.

• Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
I hope they don't try for another baby, not while Putin is still alive. I wouldnโ€™t want to bring a baby into this world the way it is right now

Not happy because Pete got there first. Didn't she buy a pink car for Princess when she was a toddler and I don't mean a peddle car. Or did I dream that
Pete has raised that kid, all the hard graft that's involved with raising a child, whilst she's chasing cock and on never ending holidays. Now she wants the good bits, when it suits! She's truly unbelievable. Junior doesn't even bother with her, she cannot take a hint, what a pathetic waste of space she is.