Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think of her as duck shaped, puffed out boobs in front, puffed out bum at the back, waddling along on her sliders
Sinkboy and his Toilet duck 😂 🤣

Will someone ask him if skank made him dress the same as her to hide the fact she'd had lipo or is he just a tosser.
I just want to ask why the pair of them don't just fuck off and hide their heads in shame after all the things they've done.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Just look at the rage seething through him - she'd better watch herself :)
In all seriousness I actually think he could be dangerous. Always so nasty and agressive to everyone. He could blow at any moment. Obviously not at a man but women and kids. The fact his past history has been wiped is telling.

• Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Skank will have bought Junior the pink Ferrari, that it was going to buy itself not so long ago.
Think Pete's got Junior the Audi just to make sure skanky didn't make a mummy of the year staged exclusive with pictures of her giving Junior the keys to one of sink boys chop shop deathtrap bespoke luxury cars. 😀

• Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Why has no one ever come forward of knowing him before the skank years or why not now it is so odd that no one has sold a story about plank
Someone on YouTube said they bought a car from him and it was a pile of shite and broke down days later. Someone once said on his insta that they knew him, he was always trying to find fame and finally got what he wanted when he pursued the skank! The wanker most likely blocked them because he doesn't want anything negative coming out. Someone also said he had a GF when he stalked the skank and dumped her once he was in with the local bike, apparently she had just been diagnosed with cancer too! Obviously, anyone can say anything online but as far as I'm concerned there was an element of truth to it.
I knew the second I clapped eyes on him, he was a fame hungry, wrong un. I haven't disliked any of skanks previous partners, never really gave them much thought but I hate that wanker, he's just nasty, fake and equally as bad as she is. She's well n truly fucked up there, met her match - just my opinion.

• Sad
  • Wow

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Brace yourselves… Those fucking caterpillars on her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Bunny cut part of her own hair 😔 so I expect it had to be levelled up all over. Hence why it is now so short.

• Sad
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
No wonder sink boy looked pissed off last night, his agency blagged him his first red carpet invite his big moment to shine, get noticed and his foot on the zlist ladder and he had to take his nanna and in true skank fashion she made it all about her pushing him to the sidelines to make her look like "mum of the year" only good point is skanks zleb status has suffered didn't get her normal red carpet press night invite to tulleys had to go a week later and now only got the red carpet walk at winter wonderland because sink boys agency got him the invite. 😀😀

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She wouldn't be a good candidate for IVF because of her age, her eggs wouldn't be great and the chances of her getting pregnant would be pretty slim. DOn't think any clinic in the UK would touch her, plus it's a lot of work, visits to the doctor, injecting yourself every day etc. Can't see her putting in the effort, not to mention her well known fear of needles', cough cough!
I think there’s more to her not getting pregnant than we know, and not just the fact that the thing she is with doesn’t want kids with her, and I that I also believe she’s peri-menopausal. One of our people who used to know her, who hasn‘t been on here much recently, popped on the other day and someone asked them why she has so many animals, they replied it’s cos she can’t have kids. They didn’t say anymore, but I think she can’t actually conceive, guessing she‘s had a hysterectomy or something else that means it’s over for her in that department. The whole getting pregnant and having IVF is just a con to sell stories and keep up the fantasy they are a couple wanting kids. It was never an option for her, game over there, but she’ll still peddle the idea for cash.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
I think of her as duck shaped, puffed out boobs in front, puffed out bum at the back, waddling along on her sliders

• Haha

Foxtotty2

1668543740867.png

This is the pic I tried to post earlier about Skank and Wank and what they will look like in 10, make it 5 years time
Those who dress alike always look like shite 😂 Not quite thread title standard but I'm sure @ Winepig can rearrange it?
3 hours later for me to reply lol. Sorry about the suspense folks but here is the big reveal.
P.S. If the pic doesn't come up again I'm not going to be a happy bunny. If it does then I have caught Skanky fever x

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
sherades school which is called something else now,,plus its all secret..people must know him from his years in school?
I dont think there are any big secrets with carol ... with the exception of Slapgate and how far he is actually in the closet ... he is just a boring nonentity, no one is interested in him or his life past present future

Carols is so boring he wouldnt even make the front page of Take a Break or Chat if he sold a kidney

Why not show us those wrinkled old hands covered in liver spots without the filter if you're so proud of them?
Ring on picture ... cue the ring off snaps in 3 ... 2... 1 rinse & repeat ....

• Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Well done @Winepig on another fab title… with 54 likes!

Well… what can we say… another thread, another week, another few days in the lives of the gruesome twosome.

There was talk of them having to rush back incognito from their break to keep up appearances as allegedly AFP had a lung transplant at Harefield Hospital - however nothing has been confirmed from the Pricey clan (all comments on social media being swiftly deleted…) - leading us Tattlers to assume they’re in a huge bidding war with the press to sell their story… cue the media interviews and no more lugging around that oxygen tank and milking that one for what it’s worth… we’ll see about that!
However, the journos heard it here first 😁

They’re still drip feeding pictures from their Thailand trip, which have left us all in hysterics. Dog the Bounty Hunter, Micky Rourke in The Wrestler and Peter Stringfellow have serious competition in the lookalike from behind stakes.
However, did she or didn’t she have a bit of a nip and tuck while she was there? Were those surgical tights/compression stockings? Hmm… let’s see. Nice to know that she didn’t need the moon boots though. Amazing how they’re just dusted off at special occasions - like court appearances, media appearances and such like…

Let’s see what this new thread brings. Pictures of The Happy Pricey Clan around AFP in her hospital bed? Will we be in mourning for the Oxygen Tank? Will despicable Chauffeur-Cole be hanging around in the photos or will he still be banished?

Let’s see… I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads to add but here are some lovely snaps to recap…

As you were!

Link to last thread
I honestly don't think I could love these pictures anymore if I tried! Comedy gold! Wanky with the man bun absolutely kills it for me though! The funniest and cringiest thing I have seen for a long time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just happen to have a staged shot on a disabled sign. Probably parked the moped in one.
Wankys leggings! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Hmmmm interesting comment,

View attachment 1738017
I like these comments, although goodness knows if the source is accurate. I would love there to be fireworks, because the only way Sink Boy will make a couple of quid is if he goes rogue.However, I think their breakup will be disappointing, a bit like high noon in reverse.
If they gave as much dirt on each other as we think, then it will be one of those “ due to media pressure” , “ decided to part, but wish each other well”, “ will always have love for each other” type unconscious coupling.
Then a few weeks later she will go medieval on him, despite any agreement she might have made with him.Poor fool can’t see it.
Let’s all wait for” he was violet weren’t ‘ee and frented me wiv made up lies and twolling”

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm crying at the comments in the fail 😂🤣🤣😂 brutal 🙈
So she ended up at Lakeside off the back of him & his PR & didn't even get an invite to Hyde Park 😂🤣

@Pom Bear the Christine Keeler chicken 🐔 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I'm actually loving her as a chicken. It's a niche market......a possible first for onlyfans 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Why would Skank be kicking off about the Audi - he got it for his 17th ages ago, and passed his test about 3 weeks ago - I posted on here to say the first thing he did was take his sister to Maccy D’s which I thought was sweet. So I doubt it’s that. Plus I don’t think Junior wants to be in KP’s presence without other family members around. The thing is, P&J are more aware and can vocalise what they do and don’t want to do… and it looks like they’re opting to stay away. This is where KP likes to flex her muscle where she can which is with the younger ones - I’m pretty sure something will happen soon with regards to this and I’m hoping Kieran is playing by the book and making sure she has absolutely no chance of ruining those poor children further. Their demeanour is so different when they’re with K&M - they’re relaxed, well dressed, doing proper activities etc.