Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hugothebear

VIP Member
Her hair’s an absolute disaster but I truly don’t understand why on earth she thinks those slugs look good, they are fucking hideous…
What on earth does she see when she looks in a mirror. Maybe her drug addled brain tells her she is like a stunning young model...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bunnys hair will be terrible to do in morning for school now . Not that KP would be doing it anyway
She will have done it to piss Kieran and Michelle off for sure, by not getting their permission. I'm sure she did this once before, Kieran wanted to take Jett on his first barbers trip and she did it instead? She's all about creating chaos and upset for other people.

• Angry
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
######## ######## ##### ###
# # # # # #
######## # ##### # #
# # # # #
# # # # #
# # ##### ####
Trigger that you cunt. ❤

• Haha

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Yes, it really is obvious isn't it. The tufty bits are covered. It IS positive for her hair but she is doing herself no favours with those really dark eyebrows, it kind of draws the eye to the blonde hair at the front and the contrasting hairline. She also seems to be dressed as a honey monster.
I've also never understood the urge to get darker tan when you get darker hair though, It is possible to have pale skin and dark hair. ( like me and my mum and we look brilliant, so there 😆)
View attachment 1738819

View attachment 1738820
Wouldn't fancy being crawl, no wonder he looks pissed off, he'll have to empty all her medical drains when they get back to castle Dracula and give her wizards sleeve a quick mop too.

• Haha
  • Sick

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Not happy about the car because he might crash?! from the woman who has the worst driving record :rolleyes:😂 More projection from her and maybe a teensy weensy bit of bitterness and jealousy that she still can't drive.

You can spot them really easily because they all have plastic ponchos on and a gormless expression. They just need a carer with a man bun to put them back on the bus.
Said last night skank wouldn't be happy Pete giving Junior the Audi because she missed out on a story and staged photo opportunity for mum and step daddy of the year giving Junior the keys to one of sink boys chop shop deathtrap bespoke luxury cars. 😀

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Why is she only showing the front. Probably cos the extensions haven’t worked out as she thought.

He’s quite sinister. I dislike him more than Skank.
I’m very concerned about him being around Jett & Bunny. I’m concerned that KFP may be able to have access with them without supervision too. Something is very wrong here.

• Sad

Ekathrina

VIP Member
People who wank into sinks for coins can’t afford big trucks, he’s either got it on lease or done a Katona and hired it for the day.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I have a confession to make. I have one of those see-through plastic rain cover things! I sing in a choir and we do a lot of outside performances, which can be pretty miserable if it’s pissing down. It never occurred to me that I look like a human condom! 🤪😂
I wouldn't be bothered about the condom thing it's being compared to skank that would bother me. 😀😀😀

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
It’s quite well known now,they are waiting for nice big pay deal,that’s obvious.
waiting for Amy to be well enough for the photos around her hospital bed, with a blinged up oxygen tank shimmering in the corner and skanky in her cardigan posing with amy and the family one minute and dressed as a nurse,cavorting with hannah elizabeth on amy's bed for her only fans, the next minute. no sign of sink boy in any of the photos though, because he will be too busy answering "ask carl "questions( to himself) ,while growing his hair and watching paint dry

Last edited:
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
There's deffo something odd about the hairline. She usually has individual extensions glued near the temples but has her tufty broken bits still visible and needing to be clipped down. She also had brown dye put all over the hair, leaving no blonde bits. Has she finally had a hairpiece put in at the hairline? You can see something attached near the temple. It will look shit within 24 hours anyway 😬

View attachment 1737281
Definitely not extensions at front. It's a half wig. She may have extensions at the back though. She has to draw on those big thick slug eyebrows, because she's had brow lift's and what's left of her remaining real brows would be at the very top of where she's drawn them. Unfortunately. it looks like she's receding. She'll have to speak to her mate in the Brighton beauty salon & get a hair transplant like she had, to fix it. God she really is a desperate mess & I think she knows it. Probably why she's off her face most of the time as she knows it's all going down hill.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
Did they sell these photos?! But why?!?! The poor cunts. 😂😂

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Anytime, I left one and it got over 70 likes, yippee!

Found this on twatter, it's twansitioning!

View attachment 1732612
If it were possible, she’d try to get off with herself.Except herself is too old for her.And is probably too vain to consider herself, as she is just using herself for fame.It would be acceptable if she was able to put herself in her place, because she’s an alpha smale.But then again, she wouldn’t listen to her.
I’m going to stop now.

• Haha
  • Wow

SiameseDream

Jesus the body of a crack addict with bloated tummy, twig legs and huge fake tits. She’s had more lipo, her legs and hips are tiny. She’s naturally an apple anyway. If she was natural and worked out she could look athletic but she is extremely lazy and eats junk so Terrys Chocolate Orange on two toothpicks it is

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
That'll be the University of Bognor Regis I expect.
The only way he'd get into Uni would be as the Janitor, although I can see from here the answer will come back as The University of Life in which he (obviously) has a PHD
C’mon Rita what you saying, we’ve seen his erudite and unquestioning thirst for knowledge with his intelligent replies to questioning people on his IG and his profound statements and cryptic posts. His whole demeanour screams of a man who’s studied the great philosophers of all time, a man who knows his Nietzsche and Jean-Paul Sartre. In fact, judging by his current in depth study into all manner of questions with his #AskCrawl sessions on his IG, this is a man who must not only have a degree, but a Master’s degree, a man who can write dissertations and a thesis in an afternoon. What is Skanky doing with such an intellect ?

I’ll get my coat 😁

• Haha

1down6up

I would love to believe that like any other normal family, the lung transplant is a private, worrying time for them all and the first couple of weeks will be touch and go as to whether she survives or the lung / lungs are rejected. If it were my mum it wouldn t be anybodies business but the immediate family. But I fear this is not the case where this lot are concerned. Like most on here I agree it’s all about the money. I don’t think she will have known in advance of her holiday, 12 hours notice is all someone I knew got, but her antics since are just diabolical.

And the Mac 😂, she dresses so bad, but this just tops the lot. Best thing I’ve read about it is in the Metro “ Katie Price’s outfit is definitely one of her more striking looks - a snazzy poncho, no less “. It’s just got be a piss take.

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I have no words… 🤮
More like Cruella Deville
1668676462555.jpeg
That has to be a wig she's wearing, it's not hair extensions, because the tufty bits at the front have gone. You would see the extension fixtues if she's had them attached to the cockatiel tufts. She's such a con artist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24