Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would flog her mother's old lung on Ebay if she could
You just reminded me that sometimes when younger people get a heart transplant they get full heart and lungs and their healthy lungs go to someone else taking 2 people if the list. Perhaps this happened. Sadly if she thought it would earn her she would sell AFP old ones

Reactions: 9
Can anyone read what's on these leggings? I can't figure out if they've both got compression gear on or it's just her and then they've worn matching love outfits over the top?

View attachment 1732251
OMG it gets better ... nothing even vaguely co-ordinates on that outfit ... green rubber open toed sliders with socks 😂 😂 She looks like a crazy homeless woman who found some clothes in a skip and got a plastic bag over her to keep the rain off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As long as they have some quality of life and are definitely not in pain let them be, have you tried yumove tablets for the arthritis? X sorry to derail the thread but I believe many of us are here because we’re animal lovers that are desperate for KFB to have those precious animals removed 😢x
You can always pop over to the Krusties thread - no tellings-off for derailing over there :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s a real loving kiss right there, naaattt!!
What they didn't show was him rushing off to scrub his face with anti-bac and gargle with Domestos straight after "kissing" it :)

It says she's wearing leggings but they look more like support stockings to me. Lipo on her legs and stomach 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
He looks like he's wearing football skins and the t-shirt is massive on him.

I have no explanation for the poncho 🤣🤣🤣
You can buy those at Chessington World of Adventures and other places with water rides - they cost a quid at most. I guess she felt she ought not deprive the World of seeing her fabulously co-ordinated outfit.....................................

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my Fkg God - I cant breathe for laughing 😂 😂 😂 the state of her ... out in public 😂😂😂 Carol must have done a double take when that appeared saying it was ready to go, she looks like an extra from 'Stranger Things'

1668510939470.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is one illiterate, thick twit! None of her posts make sense to me. I read them and then have to re-read them a couple of times to make out wtf she is droning on about. Good job getting your tits out for the lads didn't require much brain power ffs 🙄
Exactly this. I read it about five times and I still don't get it...! "I done need a bruised toe". She should have been wearing her moon boots to protect herself from such an injury....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
O My Lord ... Thats the BEST 'in the wild' pic of the pair of them yet ... Grim Carol & his Grab a Granny 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1732383
At least Carol is doing his bit for care in the community, and looking after the demented old granny, by holding her hand so she doesn’t wander off. I’m guessing the plastic covering is so when they fed her she does not get food all over her clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not had much to laugh about recently but… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1732408
View attachment 1732410
They sure have made up for it now, Kourtney 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least Carol is doing his bit for care in the community, and looking after the demented old granny, by holding her hand so she doesn’t wander off. I’m guessing the plastic covering is so when they fed her she does not get food all over her clothing.
I wish I could record my laughing, I have one of those laughs that once I start, everyone else laughs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How on earth can he stomach being with her? She looks frightful. Like a mask. Face and body both fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.