Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
="SiameseDream, post: 12655329, member: 358280"]
I do think they are subtly undermining her and showing how bonkers she looks. Gone are the compliments and fawning. Why is she wearing tights wtf
[/QUOTE]
Post surgery tights 🤔 I don't get why she'd even sell these pics 🤷 she looks like a bonkers bag lady!

So the red tops are posting as if she's still abroad. She's posting she's at home. Yup, I definitely think they're sick of her now & are just playing with her. They really are making her look a proper idiot 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s had something done to her bum as well. In a few weeks we will see the grotty results

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think it’s the only way she can get any attention now ? By making herself look even more ridiculous than when she tries to “ glamma moduwl “

And that bloody man bun , FFS 😂😂
Pair of filthy chavs 🤢
It says she's wearing leggings but they look more like support stockings to me. Lipo on her legs and stomach 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
He looks like he's wearing football skins and the t-shirt is massive on him.

I have no explanation for the poncho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is wearing a post surgery faja I’m guessing she’s had lipo on her waist
Think you’re right.Probably on stomach and thighs as well( judging by the compression tights).
I was trying to think who she reminded me of.Its Mrs Figgis ( Harry Potter films), in her mac.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1732188

Sink Boy's little Topsy and Tim hair do!

Is the rain coat maybe because she's cheap and doesn't plan ahead? She went to Thailand in rainy season ( probably) and doesn't have a coat, only seems to have tourist T-shirts they bought from a market?

View attachment 1732196
She’s always smacked out of her head these days, look at that sinister bastard next to her 🤔oh well what goes around comes around. Getting her just reserves

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Skank sends in the story and the pictures to the red tops, if they like it they'll publish and pay her. All Zlebs do it.
How much do they get paid is it a set amount
it can't be that much can it as it's all the same pictures never anything of interest or don't the rags care

Reactions: 5
She has leggings as they have writing on the side and either compression socks or tights underneath. Ew must be so sweaty

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Apparently, most of the stories you see in tabloids these days are sent to the paper like that. They call it 'source journalism'. Usually a rep or a PR company send the stories, they only do this because they benefit from putting their product or celeb in a good light.

The papers can also use public social media, publications or legal reports ( like courts etc) or they can still use a source who gets in touch who isn't a PR rep for the subject, it's not impossible.

I wonder if because The Sun were ignoring KP, that they decided to run with another source than her usual one which is usually her. That's what makes her mad, not having control of the stories.
And more importantly not getting paid!

Reactions: 8
Quick question.
Do you think her family know she’s off her face most of the time, or do you think they are in denial?Would she be able to hide it from them?
If her habit is as bad as I think, she wouldn’t be able to hide it when she is with them, stays over etc.
For a long time I thought her problem was the odd “binge”, but I think she now has gone beyond recreational use.

Reactions: 16
Can anyone read what's on these leggings? I can't figure out if they've both got compression gear on or it's just her and then they've worn matching love outfits over the top?

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 10.17.13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Frankie Garacl on his which when I google it comes back as looking like a Chinese thing so probably from down the market
Hers says your imagination is your reality can’t find them so again some cheap brand

Sores on her lips, blackheads all over her face, skin discolouration and a dodgy looking bruise, someone definitely beat the shite out of the girl in the pic below.

No tats, how stupid does she think people are?
She knows her 'fanbase' are equally as thick as she is which is why she plays them! Carol too. One day, perhaps, some might eventually grow a braincell when they put the weed and can of Stella down and see the deplorable witch for what it is, a con artist, manipulator, and a no1 c*nt

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.