Katie Price #216 ADHD to go with PTSD, faking mental health conditions, it’s all about meeeeeeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Skank has done what some of us think/actually know is going down, she should be finished (should be anyway, but here we are, f*ck you Lorraine/GMB if you platform her sob story version) however she spins it. One thing we have to hope is the Scum continue to no longer run her BS as they have deffo been digging away at her recently and actually print the truth for a change, especially after her latest outburst at their journalist. It may be some weird attempt at deflection but go on Skank pursue your claim, they will eat you alive. Be interesting to see how The Scum play this, as not sure they would attack her (Caroline Flack is in the back of all the minds of all the Red Tops these days, not that I ever think she’d go there) if the situation is really bad, but if Skank is calling them out publicly, how will they play it.

Anyway this story has to break/leak today or this weekend, here we go, refreshing those SM feeds whilst at work today 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I don't put anything past this family, even covering up what's happened fully, to keep KFP in a 'good light'. Not sure if SFP has any PR/Management connections that will help them. No use using anyone associated to KFP. I wonder if KFP has made her way back quickly & those picture's yesterday were old one's?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't put anything past this family, even covering up what's happened fully, to keep KFP in a 'good light'. Not sure if SFP has any PR/Management connections that will help them. No use using anyone associated to KFP. I wonder if KFP has made her way back quickly & those picture's yesterday were old one's?
Didn't someone say she had potentially been spotted at a French airport? It would make sense if she's trying every means possible to get back ASAP in order to cover her massive arse over this lot.

Reactions: 11
Didn't someone say she had potentially been spotted at a French airport? It would make sense if she's trying every means possible to get back ASAP in order to cover her massive arse over this lot.
Oooh yes, she's trying not to be seen. She's on her way back now in a dinghy full of Albanians🤣 This is some good tit😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe waiting for KFP to get back, before making any announcements! :sick: 😡 If there's cash to be earned, they'll want to get the stories lined up too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If Skank has done what some of us think/actually know is going down, she should be finished (should be anyway, but here we are, f*ck you Lorraine/GMB if you platform her sob story version) however she spins it. One thing we have to hope is the Scum continue to no longer run her BS as they have deffo been digging away at her recently and actually print the truth for a change, especially after her latest outburst at their journalist. It may be some weird attempt at deflection but go on Skank pursue your claim, they will eat you alive. Be interesting to see how The Scum play this, as not sure they would attack her (Caroline Flack is in the back of all the minds of all the Red Tops these days, not that I ever think she’d go there) if the situation is really bad, but if Skank is calling them out publicly, how will they play it.

Anyway this story has to break/leak today or this weekend, here we go, refreshing those SM feeds whilst at work today 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
The Sun are not directly attacking it for those very reasons after CF even though I feel sure they have plenty of things to scupper the old boot well-and-truly should they wish to do so. No this us a rather un-Sunlike campaign of undermining it by gradually chipping away at it until the entire sordid mess crashes onto the thing, from which there is No Return. No more tit tv shows, no more auntie Lorraine fawning over it - absolutely Nuffink mayte woohoo!
It's too long overdue

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you mean Amy in a good light re. raging at KP for having Surgery.... or something else :unsure:

Sorry I misread the 'KFP'! ignore me. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pity those kids having to admit that foul foetid pos is what they are supposed to call their "mother ".
I had a pretty crap mother and it used to make my blood run cold if I thought people were judging me as being her offspring and therefore like her. P and J probably get that already and B and J probably will in time. Skank is casting a black shadow over all their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe waiting for KFP to get back, before making any announcements! :sick: 😡 If there's cash to be earned, they'll want to get the stories lined up too.
Sounds from your post like Amy has been given a limited time, weeks maybe months, cash to be earned refers to 'my heartbreak' joint interviews with Katie amd Amy in tabloids and magazines, will the fee be donated to the British Lung Foundation or not who knows

Reactions: 8
I disagree, I got divorced fought for custody barrister on day said no chance, but every relationship I had fist thingnI said wasbI have a son who comes before everything. Cost me a few girls but ended up with the best woman in the world who loves all my extended family and our own.
I did say with some exceptions :)
my friends brother got sole custody of his daughter when he split from his partner he is a great dad and real single parent
i was really referring to the zlisters

Reactions: 5
Sounds from your post like Amy has been given a limited time, weeks maybe months, cash to be earned refers to 'my heartbreak' joint interviews with Katie amd Amy in tabloids and magazines, will the fee be donated to the British Lung Foundation or not who knows
This is feasible.Or at least a variation of it.Dont forget the highly sentimental Christmas song ( yet to be inflicted upon us).

• Haha
This was published a year ago…..and AFP is still going strong (or not) 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣
I know that but the heading was imminent which i believe is sooner rather than later and still being here 5 years later isn't imminent
people should not lie or exaggerate about illness to get media attention

I’m away out to the shops please behave your selves I don’t want a whole thread to catch up on when I get back
KP really is a piece of work , completely without empathy or sympathy unless it’s for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is feasible.Or at least a variation of it.Dont forget the highly sentimental Christmas song ( yet to be inflicted upon us).
It’s about to hit, that Scarlett person is promoting it heavily on her IG…it’s just auto-tuned generic Christmas gash from what I could hear, weirdly no mention of Skank when Scarlett pushed it on her stories yesterday, well not that I could see.

1558C2B4-7CF9-4697-8BC2-DD2B86273DC8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So if she’s not already back in the UK wonder if she will spin this that she had to rush back 😡
Well Mr PP or SFP contacted some of the close friends about situation Tuesday, which included residential friends in Spain. So must assume KFP knew what was going on probably Monday, the day before. Yet she's never attempted to come back from her Jolly. IF she's back now or coming back imminently, it make's no difference. She should have returned Monday - Tuesday latest. So, IF she's had surgery, which made her unable to travel, I think the photo's that were released yesterday of her sunbathing without any sun, were put out as a ruse to deceive everyone. My gut feeling is, those pictures may have been from a previous holiday. Looking at the weather, could be Sandbanks even:love: ! Very overcast. Clearly those pictures were a set up. Nothing can be believed in their world. Its like the Twilight Zone. Funny how they can travel & sneak in/out of airports without being seen, when they don't want the publicity:sick::mad:.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s about to hit, that Scarlett person is promoting it heavily on her IG…it’s just auto-tuned generic Christmas gash from what I could hear, weirdly no mention of Skank when Scarlett pushed it on her stories yesterday, well not that I could see.

View attachment 1721851
Is this it?You're right about the autotune.I seem to recall( had a nightmare about), that KPs contribution had something to do with “ sunshine and rainbows” and “ late night therapy wiv yooo”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.