Katie Price #216 ADHD to go with PTSD, faking mental health conditions, it’s all about meeeeeeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe AP has died or is about to so KP told the Sun this and they felt bad so they sanitised the story that’s my conclusion

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe AP has died or is about to so KP told the Sun this and they felt bad so they sanitised the story that’s my conclusion
I think so too. I don't think she could sue them but they might not want a backlash if foghorn Price starts mouthing off about how the Sun made up stuff about a dying woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sounds from your post like Amy has been given a limited time, weeks maybe months, cash to be earned refers to 'my heartbreak' joint interviews with Katie amd Amy in tabloids and magazines, will the fee be donated to the British Lung Foundation or not who knows
Surely you mean Fees kept by skanky?
No way would she give anything away, I mean look at the absolute crap she sells to her adoring (braindead) fans to crib a few quid in - therefore theres absolutely no way would she miss the opportunity of a lifetime - the ultimate Grift - flogging the demise of her mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think so too. I don't think she could sue them but they might not want a backlash if foghorn Price starts mouthing off about how the Sun made up stuff about a dying woman.
Ah you mean how they lied about Sinkboy thumping skanky one? How they tied her to a chair to apply the make-up for The Broose, how they forced her to give all the gruesome details, how they also made the police turn up to listen to her Lie-Fest?

Could this finally be a case of The Boy Who Cried Wolf when after decades of Lies she'll spout one thing that might have some truth in it and
NOT A SOUL BELIEVES HER?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thing about The Scum story they surely wouldn't have gone there unless it came from a trusted source…we kinda know that source is close to home as a rule, I don’t get the game being played by that source 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
New thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.