Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Recap.....
She's boring.
He's boring.
She's ugly inside & out.
He's ugly inside & out.
She's a lying cunt.
He's a lying cunt.
She lost a dog.
Someone found the dog.
She's finished filming shithole part 2.
He's showing his shithole on OF.
She might have ADHD. Or she may be lying for attention.
They're in Thailand....but why? Actually, nobody gives a flying fuck.

Has anyone else anything to add of interest?
Booooooooooring pair of pointless cunts 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Why didn't Neville take her on, post his split with Claire? Could have been Neville and Katie VERSUS Claire and Pete. Neville no idiot so maybe he knew better than to work with KP.
Neville would never have taken her on. He knew she was a liability & difficult to handle. It was a full time job just trying to get her be at places at the right time & behave. KFP didn't like either Claire or Neville, (the feeling was mutual), but when she was with Peter, they were a 'brand' & KFP had to do as she was told. Apart from her page 3 days, being with Peter & managed by CAN was probably her best years. Now she's a loose cannon. Never had decent management or PR people, because she does everything on the cheap, won't listen & take advice & professional companies won't touch her with a very long barge pole. She's unmarketable for anything decent. Her drug taking/ alcoholism, plus her potty mouth, foghorn voice & erratic behaviour make's her limited in what she can do. She's really not seeing that she's at a low point in her life & every day it will get more difficult. Beggy Price want's everything for free. She may try & pull the wool at bankruptcy hearing, saying she's doing so much to try & earn cash, but surely they will see her spending out ways any earnings. Hair, nails, surgery, 13 holidays, life style. She surely doesn't get everything free, no matter how much she begs? She's with a bloke who is clearly aggressive & not bothered about her. He's not her 'saviour' he's another enabler/user on the band wagon, like her family, out for what they can get. But, I think they're a match made in hell. He treats her, the way she's treated her exes. WHEN they split, the gate's of Hades will be opened, I have no doubt about that and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Anna666

VIP Member
Michelle is doing all the hard work, while the fucking useless CUNT is yet again on another ` fuckfest ` holiday!! with the dumb, violent waster prick, who smacks her around .... Michelle is the one raising those children, because their WHORE of a supposed ` mother ` puts men, drugs, alcohol, plastic surgery, her own fucking selfish needs, before her children, hence SHE LOST THEM, and others have to raise them

Michelle is the one who is there for them NOT their parasitic ` incubator `..... she has every right to be proud of them and post on IG, and if that fucks off the deluded TWAT and twwwggers her ... TOUGH FUCKING SHIT ... she is a grown woman, every action has consequences ( having to watch other women being a real mother to her children, is exactly what she deserves )

Im glad it triggers her ( because that's nothing to the hurt those children have been through because of her ) ... this is the life, she chose OVER her children, she should be thanking the children's step mothers, as mentioned ` THEY are doing the hard work ` .... If I were a stepmother, who had to do what Michelle does 24/7, and those children loved me ( as they clearly do her ) because their ` mother ` isn't fit for purpose ... yes I would be showing them off .... pwiccceeee lost that right, she made her choice ... EVERYTHING else, came before her children ..... WHO GIVES A FUCK if it hurts, cuts her deep, TWIGGGERRSSS her .... she has had more than enough chances .... GOOD! 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I can imagine the sort if book cover Katie would bring out for her book if anything happened to her mother 🤭 x..

Resizer_16680207921861.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well done @Winepig 🏆💪
They're still cunts. They're currently cunts in Thailand.
Skanky is filming a new show.....well, she's recording shite on her phone to stick on OF 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oooooo.... I've just noticed I've been made a VIP member...! I'd like to thank the production crew, my amazing director and producer (they know who they are.... love you.... muah...) and all my adoring fans.... (leaving the stage now as I've come over all unnecessary.....)

• Heart
  • Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Smillie it really concerns me how no bodies who were probably not going to achieve in life crave for five seconds of fame on social media
he seems to of realised the only attention he is going to get is negative so he's feeding it
all the cryptic stuff is so boring and pointless they both act like the mega film production companies
i wouldn't mind if they were even funny or relevant they posts a cryptic post then a while later we get a reveal that is actually funny or interesting but they never do :mad:
Indeed Ruby, this thing Skank is hooked up with a nasty piece of work. Like many on here I’ve met his type through work and when out and about in town. The smarmy, thinks he’s something special guy who approaches me to chat me up, I politely dismiss them, they persist, I start to show I’m getting annoyed, they then turn nasty, call me a lesbian (they think this is an insult) or throw some other insult my way, basically show their true colours cos I’ve rejected their advance. Said from the start, he is that type, he’s vile. He makes me shudder, and I wince when I see photos of him around the younger kids, he just looks a malevolent menacing presence, there is something terribly off about him.

I also believe he has a very low IQ, he’s really really thick, he has no talent to even make it as a z-list celeb, he honestly is a pathetic personality-free zone, his posts are non-sensical as the man is just plain stupid. He will disappear from the public-eye when they split, it’s why he stays, I also believe he hates her, both their SM’s ignore the other, it’s a pure business arrangement, she need a driver, he just wants celebrity by association with her. When they split he will sell her down the river, she’s f*cked, unless she pays him off with big money, which she doesn’t have.

The family want nothing to do with him, he has no real job, his previous to meeting her social media was wiped, his past is a mystery, this was done as he’s hiding stuff, and I bet it’s really bad, he’s rotten to the core. Thing is, weirdly he is our karma, he’s destroying her and continues to bring her down, if he stays much longer she will be totally finished. There will be no wedding, she can’t market him, even the media that suck up to her want no part of him. There will be no baby, he doesn’t want one, I’d be surprised if they even have sex and she’s heading for the menapause fast, already think she’s peri-menopausal. She cannot make cash from him and that’s kinda very very funny. As abhorant as he is, he is ending what’s left of her career, we always have that. 😁

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She is totally and utterly deluded. Goes to Thailand for ‘work’ can someone make it make sense to me how, turning up at some cosmetic surgery for some backgrid shots and being told ‘she’s too bewtiful’ to have any work done is fucking work 😡😡😡🤷🏻‍♀️ One minute it’s staged shots in surgical boots at the airport, pretending she’s waving to fans, the next minute the bankrupt, illiterate bint is buying 20” skyscraper heeled shoes. Meanwhile announcing she’s doing a reality show of her life on OFs. I mean, what does her therapist at the Priory make of this idea? Doesn’t want to divulge everything about her life on Instagram because it affects her mental elf, but if you pay £2.99 a month, she’s perfectly fine to show you. The press are probably the only followers she has on OFs so it will all get printed anyway.
Just what am I missing….🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Off to their next freebie destination 🙄 I bet the moon boots are back on.

If Dr Plovier at the BeClinic is the best in the business, why would you, Katie even look elsewhere? Turkey clinics exhausted for freebies and now even the Thai clinics don’t want to risk it. What a sad, sad life you lead, staging pap shots of lies.
See the open suitcase. Should be packing to get home, under the circumstances. Some news is likely to be announced soon. She's an utter cold, selfish b!tch.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

emmaw28

VIP Member
Ahhh juniors passed his test and he’s taken his sister out for a maccy d’s! That’s cute 🥰
In the meantime his poor excuse of a mother is…. Ugh!

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think reality is setting in for sink boy judging by the look on his face walking down the street holding hands with his skanky mum, your a tosser in a dead end relationship and about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool and your plan for zlist stardom has sank. No matter what skank says or tries to do to redeem you to get you back into the public eye with H's best mate or stepdaddy playtime with J&B you'll always be known as a sink wanking bullying lying ugly woman beating coercive and controlling tosser with as much charisma as a plank of wood.

• Haha
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Does she not approve pictures before they're sent to 'print'?

The Kardashians do. They wouldn't dream of anything unflattering going out. This broad clearly doesn't give a shit, nor is she actually capable of looking nice in the first place!

Attachments

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Michelle and Kieran are just too eager to prove things, makes you wonder whats really going on there behind closed doors. Remember Kieran's odd post a few weeks back apologising to Michelle (for what exactly, it was unclear - but smacked of infidelity)and flashing his massive new Michelle tattoo.

Does she really love Bunny or just using her as a weapon.?
Come on! Michelle has been a better mother to Bunny & Jett than Skank has been to any of her kids. Michelle posts about ALL the kids all the time. Its obvious the kids are mad about her, and I suspect she feels the same with the amount of effort she puts into the family. If her posts "trigger" the skank to fecking bad. Instead of putting herself first as always and being on her 100th hoilday this year, choosing to mutilate herself again. She should have tried harder to be a mother instead of a self absorbed waste of space.
Remember Katie Price is the sole reason Michelle has had to be as good as a full time mother to Jett and Bunny, and putting up with the stress and shit Katie has put her through over the years.
Her posting Bunnys words proves how good a job she's done that Bunny thinks so much of her and she's more than entitled to post with pride her stepdaughters words to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Pom Bear

VIP Member
He carl thought i'd post this for you the love island reject
this is the closest you will ever get to tv fame unless you do something drastic to get in the news
i'd date jersica alves at least that's got money :sick:

It's the fat darts player again 😀😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16417610301370.jpg

Resizer_16508027863411.jpg

Pom that is fucking genius.

Thank you 😀🥰💖🤗❤😘 xx.
Oh Pom..... Every time I think you've done your best work.... you come up with this. I salute you. xxx

There are occasions when I read a post/comment and I think to myself.... "I wish I'd written that". Hat's off to you Blesssmyheart...! Superb comment.

Thank you 🥰💖🤗❤💕😘 xx
I'm enjoying making pics on here again 😀😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36