Katie Price #216 ADHD to go with PTSD, faking mental health conditions, it’s all about meeeeeeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sink boy didn't look to pleased aswell walking out the surgery clinic with skank, wonder if she'd promised to get him a little free work done on that nose of his but they refused because they wanted paying for working on both of them. 🤣
Wonder if ryan set up the appointments with the clinic for some free work in return for publicity, showing them the heavily filtered/ photoshopped pics from IG of the pair of them . Then the pair of skanks turn up , hungover unfiltered, creased clothing, stinking. And clinic says oh no , we no love them long time, get them out of here .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder if ryan set up the appointments with the clinic for some free work in return for publicity, showing them the heavily filtered/ photoshopped pics from IG of the pair of them . Then the pair of skanks turn up , hungover unfiltered, creased clothing, stinking. And clinic says oh no , we no love them long time, get them out of here .
It’s so rinse and repeat - step in and out of clinics - IVF boredom - Vegas paperwork - they are both tragic, skint, desperate. What a way do live

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She looks like a nightmare but one thing I’m surprised she’s never got into is the Kardashian hip and bum surgery. She’s literally tree trunk shaped and she did have a BBL at one point but got rid of it
I think she did!! There have been many ice on here of her bum implants looking crazily out of place

Reactions: 20
Off to their next freebie destination 🙄 I bet the moon boots are back on.

If Dr Plovier at the BeClinic is the best in the business, why would you, Katie even look elsewhere? Turkey clinics exhausted for freebies and now even the Thai clinics don’t want to risk it. What a sad, sad life you lead, staging pap shots of lies.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Ooh do tell

I saw she had black ones too. £900 on two pairs of crocs
Are these the customised jobbies with the dodgy Chanel logos?

He is on holiday, that's his holiday face, he never looks pleased when he's away with her 🤣🤣🤣
Who would be though??

Maybe leave the release of The Singul till Springtime when the farmers will bring their birdscarers out of the barn - they'd welcome something new and horrific to keep the crows off the corn :)

I wonder if Skanky has heard of this news?

She will have been on the phone immediately offering to go in, especially since she's only in Thailand, a mere hop away (on her liyfe-fretninly injurrd feyt)

Sink boy didn't look to pleased aswell walking out the surgery clinic with skank, wonder if she'd promised to get him a little free work done on that nose of his but they refused because they wanted paying for working on both of them. 🤣
and thus he's stuck out there in Thailand with der fing screeching in his earholes and badgering him about "Me Weddin' Innit..........." constantly.
I think he's realised the true depths of KARMA's revenge after everything he's done since hitching his wagon to The Skank :)

This is music to my ears.. hahaha no more free, botched or otherwise surgery for the scrounging bleep! Pay or duck off basically hahaha hahaha hahaha 😆 😂 tough titties skank, you are forever going to look like a melting waxwork hahaha hahaha. Too beautiful pahahaha, too skint more like! Ask your millionaire tosser fella to put his hands in his pocket 👍
It won't be long though before she's screeching at the NHS to put right her butchered EVERYTHING for her, just like Westcrack who told the world the NHS were going to fix her back in October! (As yet she's still waiting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she ever intended to get surgery, aim of the photos was to get in the papers and folk talking about her, which worked.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
SB looks doesn't seem interested in her does he.

ANYWAY, found and stole this on Twitter.

View attachment 1712855
Is this her Noo Arburm wiv dat Skarlitt - the Cwissmiss Numba Wun Hitt??

"We are reputable plastic surgery clinic - get dem outta here!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really do love it!! She already looks an absolute state unfiltered, she's same age as me roughly and looks 10yrs older if not more. I was always shocked at her having botox in her 20s thinking how crazy she was and what she'd look like 20yrs later - now I have my answer and it was just as I thought, like she's in a state of rigour mortis.
I've never had botox or fillers, none of that and now I'm so glad I didn't. Not knocking anybody who does at a sensible age, but c'mon nobody should be having botox in their 20s, I just find it ridiculous.
It's down hill all the way now for her, freebie surgery gone, mainstream career gone, kids gone, all she has left is OF and wanky and that is her Karma!
You are darned right Lowkey! She's got more wrinkles (Canyons) than me and my son is her age!!
There is an old saying that fits her far better than any of her JYY crap does, that is

In old age you get the face you actually deserve

and boy has she! LOL :ROFLMAO:(y)

Such a fag hag, always surrounded by slimy young gay men. These creepy media types and fake bfs. I reckon she hasn't been rogered since keiran.
Skanky absolutely IS a fag-hag, but you know the gay men I know all despise her as much as I do so even that option is running out for her :)
Pretty soon the only "fans" she has left will be AFP, SFP, PFP, Bunnyboiler and Ron, the first three who promote the thing to further their own finances and nothing else. Then what? Nowt :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

If Dr Plovier at the BeClinic is the best in the business, why would you, Katie even look elsewhere? Turkey clinics exhausted for freebies and now even the Thai clinics don’t want to risk it. What a sad, sad life you lead, staging pap shots of lies.
Scabby herpes lips. Tash, glow in the dark teeth. Off it's face. What a catch - said NOBODY ! She's an utter mess. Bet she spray's loads of perfume, especially up her Jacksy, to hide the smell. She looks dirty. One positive, her cockatiel tufts are getting longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No Rita. Those ghastly blinked fake things were flat. She bought 2 pairs of the high heel BALENCIAGA ones which were £450 each. They too are ghastly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why didn't Neville take her on, post his split with Claire? Could have been Neville and Katie VERSUS Claire and Pete. Neville no idiot so maybe he knew better than to work with KP.
Neville would never have taken her on. He knew she was a liability & difficult to handle. It was a full time job just trying to get her be at places at the right time & behave. KFP didn't like either Claire or Neville, (the feeling was mutual), but when she was with Peter, they were a 'brand' & KFP had to do as she was told. Apart from her page 3 days, being with Peter & managed by CAN was probably her best years. Now she's a loose cannon. Never had decent management or PR people, because she does everything on the cheap, won't listen & take advice & professional companies won't touch her with a very long barge pole. She's unmarketable for anything decent. Her drug taking/ alcoholism, plus her potty mouth, foghorn voice & erratic behaviour make's her limited in what she can do. She's really not seeing that she's at a low point in her life & every day it will get more difficult. Beggy Price want's everything for free. She may try & pull the wool at bankruptcy hearing, saying she's doing so much to try & earn cash, but surely they will see her spending out ways any earnings. Hair, nails, surgery, 13 holidays, life style. She surely doesn't get everything free, no matter how much she begs? She's with a bloke who is clearly aggressive & not bothered about her. He's not her 'saviour' he's another enabler/user on the band wagon, like her family, out for what they can get. But, I think they're a match made in hell. He treats her, the way she's treated her exes. WHEN they split, the gate's of Hades will be opened, I have no doubt about that and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Katie Price announces return to reality tv,then says she is filming(herself and her so called mates,not a film crew)for her only fans site,that is not reality tv,that is what anyone(desperate people) do in their homes to try and make money

i have never known a person who goes to so many different places to get stuff done,she uses and says they are the best every time(nails,hair botox,surgery etc)if you find a place that you like for your hair,nails etc you stick with that place you do not look for another place to get them done(that is how you can tell she goes to so many diffrent places because they are freebies because for some strange reason these people think it will help their reputation and get them more clients if people think a so called star goes there)in the end they all get fed up of her when they realise she does not generate any new bussiness for them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jeeeeeezzzzz high as a kite that early 🤡 🐔🐔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.