Katie Price #216 ADHD to go with PTSD, faking mental health conditions, it’s all about meeeeeeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping knees are screaming at me........ your not a celebrity get me out of here o_O

View attachment 1711668
I’ve got a new theory about her knees
Maybe her nipples slipped down after attachment issues post surgery …. And the faces you see on her knees are actually her nipples screaming to get out.
Makes perfect sense to me .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Too beautiful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
##############################

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What's missing is that these people who want to see her go back in the jungle is they want her to STAY there!
Is all in the wording.Do I want her to have a major payday, upsurge in career and massive publicity—No.
Do I want her in in a box filled with rats?.........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do i think the 68% wanting to see skank in the jungle is a bot number of false clicks because the last 3 polls it's done nearly 80% of her fans didn't want skank on TV, hosting any show or appearing in the jungle. 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how skanks holding off with the surgery with some bollocks excuse "i'm to beautiful" just as Attwood leaves the jungle and skanks started to beg for a slot in the jungle. Sad delusional desperate bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.