Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive not bought a sofa in years but i went with my daughter a few months back to get one ordered for her (bank of mum) and it was delivered a few weeks later exactly as you described

Reactions: 11
Their furniture is very very cheap, an L-shaped for sofa for £650, when you consider that that includes the profit margin it can only be the lowest quality. Therefore absolutely ideal for the slimy Skank.

Reactions: 27
Now that's more like the truth

Reactions: 17
Their furniture is very very cheap, an L-shaped for sofa for £650, when you consider that that includes the profit margin it can only be the lowest quality. Therefore absolutely ideal for the slimy Skank.
My daughtes cost £1300 a few months back it killed me looking at the prices lol

Reactions: 12
pervos,saddos and the mentally challenged, with more money than sense

Reactions: 8
She did a paid story about losing her virginity at 17 then i know it sounds bad states she was raped several times as a child
i like you can't understand why no body outs her to her face
Thought she lost it at 16 (so SHE said)

Reactions: 13
i know that companies can squash debt, if the person has mental health problems. i hope this is not the case with that old bag,

Reactions: 13
i know that companies can squash debt, if the person has mental health problems. i hope this is not the case with that old bag,
That's more likely to happen if you are really old and have Alzheimer's. But she is clearly proving she is capable of doing work. She has publicly stated that she is happy and in a good place, so hopefully the court will see through her lies with all the back up proof.

Reactions: 22
I wondered that... I think they may be in one of the Caviar House & Prunier restaurants in Heathrow Airport
But if they fly first class / business they would automatically get access to a lounge with food and drink included ....so no need to eat elsewhere. Unless they fly economy ;-)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.