Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure they were Mexicans and not South Africans?
I suppose it depends on the vehicle ...

I know we all doubted Kippers story ... starting with how many robbing rapists were in the small car ... maybe we were wrong

1666960925526.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Think she is having a pink Christmas 🙄
No doubt SB is on chauffeuring duties again.
She really is a one trick pony .... everything is pink & tacky with her ... as for Carol ... he best wear his thermals in his ickle lecctric car while he sits and waits for Kipper because he isnt going to be invited in by any of her family thats for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahh, those Mexicans again...
Pedro the post bock thief😉 once you know Juon, you know them all😁

So sorry...I deserve a thrashing for that🤣

Yep, she's
Even dedicated cartero pat y su gato blanco y negro en su furgoneta roja couldn't prevent them allegedly:rolleyes::unsure: robbing it.

NB

Save you a trip to Google translate Postman Pat and his black and white cat in his red van in Spanish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Even dedicated cartero pat y su gato blanco y negro en su furgoneta roja couldn't prevent them allegedly:rolleyes::unsure: robbing it.

NB

Save you a trip to Google translate Postman Pat and his black and white cat in his red van in Spanish
Is katie trying to drag Postman Pat into it all now? Jeez, the woman even tried to blame Bob the builder for fly tipping at the mm. Who's next, Mr Krabs for stealing her money😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone. It’s been a while because I got very I’ll with pancreatitis on my last days holiday in Spain, spent a month in a medically induced coma! Still in hospital here but doing much better. It’s drama Kipper can only dream of! Who wants to buy the story of my brave battle? Hello? OK? Take a break?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I think that we all know which 2 activities Carol will occupy himself with alone over xmas in his little outfit that he will visit Harvey in for a video opp .... along with filtering his selfies and sharing pictures of Beer ...

1666963481450.png
1666963494483.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi everyone. It’s been a while because I got very I’ll with pancreatitis on my last days holiday in Spain, spent a month in a medically induced coma! Still in hospital here but doing much better. It’s drama Kipper can only dream of! Who wants to buy the story of my brave battle? Hello? OK? Take a break?
Oh webby you poor thing, I'd been wondering where you were since you went off on holiday! I do hope you're better soon, take care❤🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh dear Webby so bloody sorry to hear of that how awful for you and your family.❤Take care 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll never catch up but all seems it’s usual awful self. Did I miss anything? She’s on the cover of a New magazine, all about how she and Carol are stronger than ever. How many times have we heard that?! And that he will feature heavily in S2 of Mucky Mansion ?!

Reactions: 19
Glad to hear you’re on the right path..Welcome back.x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Glad to hear you’re on the right path..Welcome back.x
Thank you! I had a 1 in 10 survival rate at one point so my husband tells me. It’s all needed to be very gentle and positive for me up to now but god damn it I’m ready for a little bitching! Do we believe SB will appear on MM S2

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thank you! I had a 1 in 10 survival rate at one point so my husband tells me. It’s all needed to be very gentle and positive for me up to now but god damn it I’m ready for a little bitching! Do we believe SB will appear on MM S2
I’m sure I read on here he is but not certain Webby,other dear posters will fill you in im sure,she still is class A bleep.

Also her supposed postbok (her word) has been nicked with parcels etc missing!welll suppose lots of legal letters etc have been nicked! 🤣 one big bleeping lie.

Reactions: 15
Nice to have you back :)
I do think he will be featured on MM2 ... I think his appearing on that is for a few reasons ... the main one being that Kipper is wanting a new 'Life of Kipper' reality show & no one wants her on her own, so, she needs to rinse & repeat the old formula with a bloke to play happy couple with - until she lands a new egg Carol will have to do. I also think its another of Kippers attempts to help Carol get some independent z-list status (like with the Dolan interview) and that its part of a 'go quietly' agreement to keep him happy so he doesnt annihilate her & spill all the beans when they actually split

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let the bitching........commence!
Yep, we think it’s true that SB will feature in MM2.The only high point is that it is bound to upset the clan.It is a complete mystery ( to us all), that these two are still officially together.There seems to be little affection left.They are wringing out every pound that they can.Have to break it to you though, she is trying to break into singing again.Theres a new single coming out, and possibly a new album.
Apart from that, it’s the same old nonsense.There have been some lol moments in the last few months,
Tracey’s post has got it right, I think she is trying to keep him sweet.They have so much dirt on each other.

Maybe she is bringing back her perfumes.... :rolleyes:
Eau du Skank. The stench of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nice to have you back :)
I do think he will be featured on MM2 ... I think his appearing on that is for a few reasons ... the main one being that Kipper is wanting a new 'Life of Kipper' reality show & no one wants her on her own, so, she needs to rinse & repeat the old formula with a bloke to play happy couple with - until she lands a new egg Carol will have to do. I also think its another of Kippers attempts to help Carol get some independent z-list status (like with the Dolan interview) and that its part of a 'go quietly' agreement to keep him happy so he doesnt annihilate her & spill all the beans when they actually split
Problem is he seems to be a personality free zone. Bit like Kieron, lovely man (unlike SB) but still very dull. Her and Peter were the only entertaining ones to watch

Reactions: 15
Maybe she is bringing back her perfumes.... :rolleyes:
I can see it now ... a range of exciting new fragrances by Katie Price ...

Eau De Kipper
Flowers Up The Chuff
Eau De Turkey Teef
and the erotic ... Cardigan

1666965917309.png
1666967113058.png
1666967157213.png
1666967195095.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.