Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the bitching........commence!
Yep, we think it’s true that SB will feature in MM2.The only high point is that it is bound to upset the clan.It is a complete mystery ( to us all), that these two are still officially together.There seems to be little affection left.They are wringing out every pound that they can.Have to break it to you though, she is trying to break into singing again.Theres a new single coming out, and possibly a new album.
Apart from that, it’s the same old nonsense.There have been some lol moments in the last few months,
Tracey’s post has got it right, I think she is trying to keep him sweet.They have so much dirt on each other.

Eau du Skank. The stench of desperation.
When the clip of her howling with Scarlette was shown, I'm sure it threw up a couple of links to other musicians singing about mental health issues. I'm wondering now if there is to be a Christmas album out and Skanky is just one of many on a charity - related thingy??

I am really hoping to see inside her fridge after a big shop again ...
But...but... Doesn't she have to keep her fridge and cupboards empty otherwise H eats everything in sight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
...and comments are open. Bunnycuddles has become even more demented than usual...

bunnycuddles447
Me and all the lads down the rugby club worship the ground sexy Katie Price walks on, we have all signed up to her ONLYFANS page, it's excellent value for money and gorgeous Pricey is absolutely adorable and smoking hot, I have written this short poem in her honour. It's called "My Guardian Angel"
I Dreamt a Dream! what can it mean?
And that I was a maiden Queen:
Guarded by an Angel mild;
Called Katie Price the golden child
And I wept both night and day
And She wip'd my tears away
And I wept both day and night
And hid from her my hearts delight
So she took her wings and fled:
Then the morn blush'd rosy red:
I dried my tears & armd my fears,
With ten thousand shields and spears.
Soon my Angel came again;
I was arm'd, she came in vain:
For the time of youth was fled
And grey hairs were upon my head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
H is probably doped up to the eyeballs to keep him calm, otherwise he might have punched Sinkboy in his nasty, mouthy fizzog.
You shouldn't take the piss with someone who has 'Oppositional behaviour' it's just asking for trouble.
I would love it if Harvey set about cole maybe give him time and one day cole will push H to much :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wonder how her OF subscribers feel about the the reappearance of the Katona whale ... 'My body is so swollen after my tummy tuck. But until I've had corrective surgery next year, there's not much I can do about it. I know I'll feel happier then.' ... its not just a fat tummy though is it .... you are fat all over Kezza ... as for 'corrective surgery' thats code for liposuction isnt it !!! Probably been posting old pics for years and now pretending the weight gain happened 'overnight' due to a 'tummy tuck' .... how will she continue to make her 'millions' on there now ... less baywatch, more Sasquatch ... get in there Kipper, there is a gap in the granny market ,,,,,

View attachment 1685336
Having seen some ‘leaked’ stuff she does on OF grubby site, which is utterly gross & disgusting, the sicko’s aren’t interested in her face or body, just what’s between her legs & what she shoves into ANY holes. Her fake bloke, is also involved & like her pimp. Yes, she’s fat all over, like her over weight mother. AND the pictures are filtered, so extremely massive in real life. Always has arms above head, to try & elongate the body too. A real mess. And yet she’ll have more tummy tucks, gastric band, because she’s too greedy on junk food/take aways & too lazy to exercise.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
...and comments are open. Bunnycuddles has become even more demented than usual...

bunnycuddles447
Me and all the lads down the rugby club worship the ground sexy Katie Price walks on, we have all signed up to her ONLYFANS page, it's excellent value for money and gorgeous Pricey is absolutely adorable and smoking hot, I have written this short poem in her honour. It's called "My Guardian Angel"
I Dreamt a Dream! what can it mean?
And that I was a maiden Queen:
Guarded by an Angel mild;
Called Katie Price the golden child
And I wept both night and day
And She wip'd my tears away
And I wept both day and night
And hid from her my hearts delight
So she took her wings and fled:
Then the morn blush'd rosy red:
I dried my tears & armd my fears,
With ten thousand shields and spears.
Soon my Angel came again;
I was arm'd, she came in vain:
For the time of youth was fled
And grey hairs were upon my head

The bunny cuddles thing is just old tit reposted on different sites just like skank can't do anything original just rinse repeat
next one will be pete chipolata and how he cries losing skank

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No it isn’t - and it’s the same person riding roughshod over the voting system YET AGAIN .
It's happened to me before too but at that time being quite new didn't like to mention it.
Sorry guys I jumped in there with my title. Perhaps the mods could add a different way of voting for new threads? Just a suggestion xx

Reactions: 14
This makes my blood boil.Mainly because there is no need to post this. I m not going to comment on the lad being given this portion of cake, I’m not going up say anything about Dick Dasterdly finking it’s banter innit.
It’s KP thinking that showing her autistic son flipping the bird and swearing is entertainment worthy of posting on a public forum.
He cannot give consent to this.
And where , do we think,has he learned this behaviour?
The pond life who posted it for likes.
And do you know what’s worse?She KNOWS the post will anger ( right thinking) people.
It's the very definition of a bleep! An abusing, narcissistic, desperate, bullying, butchered old bleep who belongs in the gutter with it's equally vile, narcissistic, in the closest bleep of a "fiancee" - they're sick in the head

It's the very definition of a bleep! An abusing, narcissistic, desperate, bullying, butchered old bleep who belongs in the gutter with it's equally vile, narcissistic, in the closest bleep of a "fiancee" - they're sick in the head
At least the night club appearances have stopped. I don’t know who stepped in on that one.That Skank ever considered it in the first place tells me all I need to know.
I’m drained.These two are truly worthy of each other.

Reactions: 22
It's happened to me before too but at that time being quite new didn't like to mention it.
Sorry guys I jumped in there with my title. Perhaps the mods could add a different way of voting for new threads? Just a suggestion xx
It’s 100 % not your fault Supercat - it’s the fault of the person starting the thread.

And if a person who continually starts threads constantly does it incorrectly then they should be banned from starting them .

Disappearing for a short space of time after they’ve already been told about this , then coming back and doing the exact same thing thinking that everyone had forgotten isn’t on is it ?
Very bad manners and very bad form.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Latest - but at least the Sun are reporting the true nature of the Tik Tok and tells the true story.....

Maybe now people might start to take notice of what a vile foul mouthed bullying woman beating bleep tosser sink boy really is and how skank thinks it's funny that her fiancée mocks, teases and basically bullies H so it can post it for clicks. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 25
Reactions: 17
We all need to cancel our evening plans as her announcement is coming tonight ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least the night club appearances have stopped. I don’t know who stepped in on that one.That Skank ever considered it in the first place tells me all I need to know.
I’m drained.These two are truly worthy of each other.
Well i know when they were going to do the student night in Portsmouth people complained directly to the university and the club that were going to host it then skank got H to post a vid he can't do it his ears are popping
plus people threatened to protest the night it was going to happen
skank and for some reason the rags kept out the news :D

Reactions: 13
It’s 100 % not your fault Supercat - it’s the fault of the person starting the thread.

And if a person who continually starts threads constantly does it incorrectly then they should be banned from starting them .

Disappearing for a short space of time after they’ve already been told about this , then coming back and doing the exact same thing thinking that everyone had forgotten isn’t on is it ?
Very bad manners and very bad form.
Winey, I'm friends with everyone as you know and never get into rows unless anyone starts on me, I say what the truth seems to be to me every time, In this case, I think the winning title was actually far too long for the character limit & couldn't be edited to fit. I thought that as soon as I saw DC's suggestion. Perhaps a line of explanation about it in the OP may have been prudent, but far be it from me to tell anyone what to do, obviously. Skankys still a bleep & why the duck anyone wants pink bloody unicorns at Xmas is beyond me, especially considering she'll not have the kids most likely anyway.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.