Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I had a 1 in 10 survival rate at one point so my husband tells me. It’s all needed to be very gentle and positive for me up to now but god damn it I’m ready for a little bitching! Do we believe SB will appear on MM S2
Oh dear Webby that sounds awful, glad you are on the mend now. Yes it can be very nasty, my friend's husband just recently died from it, 3 days after he was taken ill and into hospital (on his 65th birthday) and then went downhill very rapidly. Glad you are on the road to recovery, take it easy and rest!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why didn't the sun post the video of carl being called a bleep i wonder :mad:
seems they want to make skank look like mother of the year as usual :sick:
so he's lost another stone in less than a month i don't think so
the average healthy weight loss per month is 8lb and that's eating healthy and exercising it may be less or a little higher depending how committed you are
unless they have him on a full balanced diet and treadmilling 4 hours a day not a chance you just lie skank

Reactions: 15
Think she is having a pink Christmas 🙄
No doubt SB is on chauffeuring duties again.
pink unicorns ? there's something wrong in the head with her, thats the market for 2- 6 year old girls ! read your bleeping market...... single, sad, old men, who have to pay, who will settle for nippleless, scarred old hoes dont want bleeping pink unicorns, and bathbombs, they want crotchless knicker with a nokia, shots and the like, and your dirty stockings and knickers sent to them. no wonder shes going down as fast as the titanic ( another clue there too) 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder how her OF subscribers feel about the the reappearance of the Katona whale ... 'My body is so swollen after my tummy tuck. But until I've had corrective surgery next year, there's not much I can do about it. I know I'll feel happier then.' ... its not just a fat tummy though is it .... you are fat all over Kezza ... as for 'corrective surgery' thats code for liposuction isnt it !!! Probably been posting old pics for years and now pretending the weight gain happened 'overnight' due to a 'tummy tuck' .... how will she continue to make her 'millions' on there now ... less baywatch, more Sasquatch ... get in there Kipper, there is a gap in the granny market ,,,,,

1666971351725.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bet the big announcement is that the album is for charity, skank knows there's no interest what so ever in her gobshite mouth squawking so it's trying to get some publicity and the general public back on side plus it'll get her back into the good books of the tabroids who seem to be losing interest and only lifting stories off her social media.

Reactions: 14
Bet the big announcement is that the album is for charity, skank knows there's no interest what so ever in her gobshite mouth squawking so it's trying to get some publicity and the general public back on side plus it'll get her back into the good books of the tabroids who seem to be losing interest and only lifting stories off her social media.
It’ll be for “.Muvvers wiv poorly lungs at Christmas “

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No it isn’t - and it’s the same person riding roughshod over the voting system YET AGAIN .
Is there a reason this is happening? Has he put certain people on ignore so therefore when doing the search for new thread titles it’s being missed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That was the clip? on TikTok?? that must be breaking a couple of TikTok rules.
I don't do tic or insta Madcatbimbo was so kind to post it for me
skank just seems to get away with what ever she likes
i have reported it to the relevant department as well as using harvey's name on a social media account which he obviously does not run
do the skank supporters/followers think this is cute bet they can't answer the morons
just take things away from her bit by bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This makes my blood boil.Mainly because there is no need to post this. I m not going to comment on the lad being given this portion of cake, I’m not going up say anything about Dick Dasterdly finking it’s banter innit.
It’s KP thinking that showing her autistic son flipping the bird and swearing is entertainment worthy of posting on a public forum.
He cannot give consent to this.
And where , do we think,has he learned this behaviour?
The pond life who posted it for likes.
And do you know what’s worse?She KNOWS the post will anger ( right thinking) people.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's called the gemma collins syndrome :mad:
skank will continue to do what she does until someone steps in
will the rags post skank posts lovely video of harvey eating cake
did you see the look in harveys face like a dog with a bone mine clearly as others have said food is used to control him
H is probably doped up to the eyeballs to keep him calm, otherwise he might have punched Sinkboy in his nasty, mouthy fizzog.
You shouldn't take the piss with someone who has 'Oppositional behaviour' it's just asking for trouble.

Reactions: 15
Is there a reason this is happening? Has he put certain people on ignore so therefore when doing the search for new thread titles it’s being missed?
No idea why it’s happening not why it’s constantly being allowed to happen , the Thread Titles to me are an integral part of the fun of Tattle .
Yes we witch & draw attention to the bad behaviour of a thoroughly unpleasant human whom we all despise , but Thread Titles create another additional level of our shared humour , I like the creativity , the good natured rivalry , the voting system & the occasional collaboration is great fun too .

To have an individual completely ignore the above leaves a nasty taste in the mouth .

And you’d know all about having nasty tastes in your mouth wouldn’t you, Skanky ?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why didn't the sun post the video of carl being called a bleep i wonder :mad:
seems they want to make skank look like mother of the year as usual :sick:
so he's lost another stone in less than a month i don't think so
the average healthy weight loss per month is 8lb and that's eating healthy and exercising it may be less or a little higher depending how committed you are
unless they have him on a full balanced diet and treadmilling 4 hours a day not a chance you just lie skank

No way he has lost 2 stone.. and the whole swearing thing isn’t cute anymore and to be honest people are no doubt losing interest in Harvey now and getting bored with his antics regarding food

Reactions: 20
No way he has lost 2 stone.. and the whole swearing thing isn’t cute anymore and to be honest people are no doubt losing interest in Harvey now and getting bored with his antics regarding food
I hope so :cry:
when he drops dead of a stroke or has to have a lower leg amputated due to diabetes lets see her laugh then and who to blame :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.