Katie Price #213 Sinky & Skanky still not wed, on the beg, AFP on her last leg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone on here say that skank will try singing again just to form a link with Junior?
We are a bunch of mystic megs!
It just seems to me that she is jealous of Junior and has got to try to compete with him 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 22
No, you’re right, no mention of it being for charity, I was speculating on an angle she might use.
I think the hint is there ....just you wait mums
it's probably something to do with their mums or for all mums out there
i can't be fucked with these stupid cryptic posts can't anyone engage in a conversation anymore
just tell people what you are doing or just keep your fingers off the keyboard :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The state of those lips! And has a bee stung her nose again?
Looks like carols wacked her with a frying pan this time - oh soz, he's not Mr handy is he

On which planet is this sexy??? I was reading the article of her "singing" career and the photos used had me baffled. Why doesn't anyone tell her the truth?
Why is one side of its face higher than the other 🤔

That makes sense and would work but there is no one out there as bad as skank O yer there is RYLAN just put a false tit on him as he's already a mono boob :LOL:
I dunno, I'm a pretty tit singer but unlike skank I know it, besides don't think I could last 2 minutes in a room with that thing without getting arrested

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The state of those lips! And has a bee stung her nose again?
Heard her next holiday is to Mexico
She's using a pseudonym El Scabo :LOL:
just seen that Jack Nicholson has admitted to wanting to play katie price in her movie biography the role was made for him

jack-napier-or-arthur-fleck.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Piggybacking off younger more talented people,, still can't figure out what's possessed this x factor runner up (never heard of her never watched fix factor) to partner skank. 🤔
Indeed!!! You have to question her management allowing her to collaborate with that old junkie.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This Rick live character been around for a while now trying to make skank into a "singer" gets her a few nightclub and festival appearances aswell,, anyone else get the feeling he's been doinking skank on the quiet for a few years bit of the old 'friends with benefits' thing going on. 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This Rick live character been around for a while now trying to make skank into a "singer" gets her a few nightclub and festival appearances aswell,, anyone else get the feeling he's been doinking skank on the quiet for a few years bit of the old 'friends with benefits' thing going on. 🤮🤮
They seem to have been working this album for over 2 years !!!
Wonder if the other girl vetoed the song they shared together in 2018?

Sorry should say Sam Bsily 2020

Reactions: 12

Sorry should say Sam Bsily 2020
That's what i don't understand RL said a few weeks ago "sorry it's taken so long to complete" meaning the sam baily duet album,, but then skanks in the recording studio a few weeks later recording this crap with Scarlett Lee,, did Baily put a stop on the album being released because of skanks court cases and didn't want to be associated with skank. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The album( if it happens), will be bought by the few super fans that she has, otherwise it’ll be £1.99 in Poundland within six months.Her best chance is piggy backing on someone else’s talent.Thats why I’m hoping that the single gets no where.
I do question how she got this.of all the people in the world to provide vocals, why would you pick her?
Because nobody eise was interested 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I see Skank thinks she can sing again 🤦🏽‍♀️…….oh please please please let her do a pub tour again, promoting whatever monstrosity of a tune this will be. That last one with Boyson in tow was absolute comedy gold, imagine one with Sink-Boy standing around getting all aggressive with her off her tits, fights are bound to ensue, c’mon Skank let’s get those PA’s going.

A reminder of the last pub tour….

56D408E3-613B-428E-93BD-E3CD196803C4.jpeg

2F4A3693-C72F-4C32-9767-1C215A895805.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know he must be deaf but is he that desperate? The only benefit I would require from Skank is to duck off, then duck off some more.

I see Skank thinks she can sing again 🤦🏽‍♀️…….oh please please please let her do a pub tour again, promoting whatever monstrosity of a tune this will be. That last one with Boyson in tow was absolute comedy gold, imagine one with Sink-Boy standing around getting all aggressive with her off her tits, fights are bound to ensue, c’mon Skank let’s get those PA’s going.

A reminder of the last pub tour….

View attachment 1669934
View attachment 1669940
With Harv and the Carrot Cakes as backing singers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think this just confirms the level of delusion that is in her head. Although if it all come to fruition it will give a good indication of how much “ pulling power” she still has, especially if it’s a “ charity” record . So that’s giving an extra reason to buy. I expect it won’t even register in the top 100, thousand 😂. It could this be a sneaky ploy to get TV gigs to “ promote the single” when it’s actually just promoting Kipper. Ever the cynic
Not exactly liveaid is it 🤣🤣🤣

Don't go there Rosie,,😀 a duet with junior,, sink boy
playing bass guitar,, H on keyboards,, princess and bunny backing singers and Jett tapping away on his triangle. 😀
It will be Carol tapping away ... Not on a Triangle though

• Haha
Oh good grief, pleeeeease , enough already, you can not sing! I have a vision of her inflated lips slapping on those veneers as it sings, sticking, lip licking, maybe she’s just doing sound effects for said song?
and I hope they didn’t share a microphone as her virus was in flare up at the NTAs, urghhhhhhh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.