Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The gates had sensors ( presumably number plate recognition for her) or you had to have passcode to open them. If you didn’t have code, you phoned ahead, hoping someone would answer phone to let you in! maybe some skivvey working there ! I was stuck in a mini bus when nobody answered for 45 minutes, before we could get in. BUT I think I heard, the electrics or whatever controlled it, eventually rusted or something happened, tharv means nothing works now. There were cameras all around the outside & inside of MM.
So off topic, can I just ask my friends on Tattle, to check their gardens if they’re having bonfire’s please. We’re working very hard with an endangered species. Hardly any little female hogs being born now. Thank you & sorry to post this, off subject, but all awareness helps.I’m working very hard with wildlife rescue (as well as my job) & a lady posted this sad, but thoughtful post🥰😢. This poem is very sad but true. Thank you & sorry to disrupt the subject ❤💖🥰 x... you could save a life!
A Hedgehogs Plea this Bonfire Night

A hedgehogs home is simple
Made of mostly leaves and wood
And if you build a bonfire
Then they'll move in and make good

But please before you light it
Check for hedgehogs and be sure
As here from their perspective
Is what fate they might endure

Oh cosy bed of slumber
Neath this wooden frame of leaves
Protect me from the flames that glow
And spread among my eaves

Oh torrid air of torture
That fills my home with smoke
Blow past my humble dwelling
For I fear that I may choke

Oh laboured breath don't fail me
I have little air to breathe
As flames above are roaring
I fear I'm trapped beneath

My once secluded shelter
Has little left to hold
My once hot burning body
Now shivers from the cold

My home is gone, My body's weak
I have no strength to fight
Left in the cold, my fate foretold
Upon this bonfire night

Another hedgehogs life is lost
That could have been prevented
Had time been spared and someone cared
That checks were implemented.

So spare a thought for hedgehogs
And help them in their plight
Check all your bonfires carefully
Before they're set alight
Thank you for caring

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

DC16

VIP Member
#214 Katie Price: SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock, capital stock, biological clock, pink Crocs and 22:22 o'clock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

DC16

VIP Member
Hey, let me tell you I am away next Wednesday with work… this means the MM will be empty, so a vandals paradise for free parcels, wooohoo.
Love Kate x
PS, my own lashes are crap, that’s why I wear other brands 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Anna666

VIP Member
Her ` arselickin ` dumb fans, blowing smoke up her manky, crusty old crack, in comments, is actually ` puke ` inducing to read ..... " Didnt ya muvvveerr tech ya ... if ya got nuffink nwice ta say, say nuffink hat all ..... A cridet ta bofff parants 🙄 "

OHHHH do FUCK OFF :mad:

BOTH children look like their father, and are a credit to those who are raising them, and have been for many years .... ` pete ya cunt ` and ` pretend Dr ( according to pwiccceee ) Emily ` ..... mummy dearest was more interested in drugs, drink and chasing arseholes young enough to be her son as bed mates ... There ends the lesson👊👊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I see Skank thinks she can sing again 🤦🏽‍♀️…….oh please please please let her do a pub tour again, promoting whatever monstrosity of a tune this will be. That last one with Boyson in tow was absolute comedy gold, imagine one with Sink-Boy standing around getting all aggressive with her off her tits, fights are bound to ensue, c’mon Skank let’s get those PA’s going.

A reminder of the last pub tour….

56D408E3-613B-428E-93BD-E3CD196803C4.jpeg

2F4A3693-C72F-4C32-9767-1C215A895805.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So the question is, who's funding her vanity charity project? Recording studios ain't cheap. Of course, she'll need the most powerful autotune effects known to man and a producer willing to stick cheese in his or her ears. Hopefully the technology has moved on and the autotune that used to mask Victoria Beckham and Ginger Spice's voice can be updated to cope with foghorn Price's voice. Otherwise, we might as well all just get nuked by Russia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Why would it not empty its post box regularly and why did the postie not arrange to leave its precious crap and the all-important garbage with the doormat neighbour ? Sounds like her usual excuse for ignoring legal correspondence more than actual theft. Is it those Mexicans at it again?
It will be easy to find the culprit, all she has to do is keep an eye out for anyone walking around Dial Post dressed head to toe in cheap tacky clothes leaving a trail of debt collection letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

hugothebear

VIP Member
Why does Michele have to post these images with this sort of caption
it's as if she is lowering herself to cole and skanks level
stop trying to gain points over each other
enjoy your days out post pictures if you feel the need to but stop with the captions which are clearly done to antagonise each other :mad:

View attachment 1677468
Michelle can post what she wants. Why shouldn't she. She is parenting Bunny 90+% of the time so they are obviously close. Don't post photos just incase it upsets Skank... I dont bloody think so!

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hello Krusty family. I'm 2 threads behind. I had to step away from the oxygen stealing sIag for my own sanity. The only thing I've seen without actively looking is the Christmas song crap. I'll try & catch up with reading. But I bet I haven't missed much have I? Usual roundabout of lying, begging, filtered to fuck photo's, Harvey exploitation, inappropriate Bunny pics, boots on/boots off & ring on/ring off pics? She really is a boring, talentless, desperate mess 😴🥱
Oh yeah, she's still a weapons grade cunt 🤣

I hope you are all well 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
Where did Carol get the idea that he could be some kind of agony aunt from? He is a charisma free zone with zero public profile, no sense of humour, no real life experience, no expertise in anything significant and the IQ of a banana
Hey! What has a banana ever done to you to be compared to that knuckle dragging low life scumbag?? 🤣🤣 #bananashavefeelings too

Ah the poorly feet, almost forgot about these
It said:
"It drives me mad. It's been life changing injuries. People see me walking about. They probably think 'Oh, she's alright'. But I have ruined my feet. It's so annoying because I can't do what I used to do."

What exactly do you mean by saying you can't do what you used to do, eh Price? You were a sponging, nasty, vile, cum guzzling cunt before Cole pushed you over a wall you had your 'accident' and you're still that now but on a nuclear scale.

Fuck off. Fuck right off and stay fucked off.

CUNT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Thanks for that my apologies Michelle i do wonder why she needed to put that caption still
well he's silly posting that then considering his partners account is private and skank will be watching
they all seem as bad as each other
the judge told them to stop using the children why not just keep it private
Well in my opinion, when your ex accuses you of doing something illegal with a young girl & likening you to Saville, I think I’d be more than P’d off and would want to show a happy, content family. He’s acting within the boundaries of being gracious, as far as I can see. Price accused Kieran & ranted to RedTops, which was absolutely disgraceful💩🤮. Clearly he‘s not been arrested or charged.
Have utter respect for Kieran and the way he’s looking after his family. I am shocked, no action has been taken towards KFP & the unknown ‘young, mysterious girl’. Hopefully in time something will happen- living in hope🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34

tracey3871

VIP Member
Little weirdo 😂😂😂
A few observations on this picture ...
He has more curves than Kipper
He appears to have used the same 'giant arm' filter Kipper did on that watch advert ... either that or he is a living version of Stretch Armstrong
He forgot to wear his Rupert The Bear Pants ... I have helped him out ...

1666700800271.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

DC16

VIP Member
Update re visa.
So if SB hasn't lied on his visa request there is every possibility he could get in.
As for KP a total different kettle of fish. If she doesn't lie on her application it's still unlikely she would get in, as classed as a bad character, she would probably need a US guarantor. She wouldn't be able to apply for any kind of work related visa. Being bankrupt, she would also need to show she could financially support her trip and won't run into any financial difficulty while there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm trying not to but you can see where she is heading
you will see with the posts that will start coming out as she gets closer to 16 then 17 and 18 there will be no stopping her
But this is a thread about KP not Princess and she is still a child. It’s natural for her to want to have the approval of her mum, despite all of KP’s flaws. She seems typical for a 15 year old, make up, pop culture SM. It’s all normal. No point in speculating what she will choose to do. She will still be influenced by many things in the next few years. Let’s get on with shining the light on her mothers poor choices and car crash life

What a surprise they sell tat like this
View attachment 1674748
Expensive tatt

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lan70

VIP Member
Is it me … or is he asking himself these questions and directing the answers at Katie ??? 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DC16

VIP Member
So SB has amassed 15 comments on his ‘model’ posing in a T-shirt picture and a few are bots. Way to go Cole🤣 out of 229k followers, that’s truly PATHETIC

• Haha
Reactions: 31