Katie Price #213 Sinky & Skanky still not wed, on the beg, AFP on her last leg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still weapons grade cunts. Both broke Skanky desperate for an earner and Crawl desperate for zelebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not trying the “music career” again!!! As for the “famous face” screeching away with her……. Oh yes sure we all remember her.😂😂😂😂

Has “Rick Live Career Dead” been resurrected?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks to @Whl1994 for the new thread although I had to shorten it to make it fit!

Prev thread here:

As you were Krusties!!
Woooooo hooooo! I love it! Thank you - Wilma x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It posted this on it's Instascam back in September so I guess we all need to go out and bulk buy ear defenders and warn local dog owners that their hearing could be at risk...
Screenshot_20221022-093628_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So the question is, who's funding her vanity charity project? Recording studios ain't cheap. Of course, she'll need the most powerful autotune effects known to man and a producer willing to stick cheese in his or her ears. Hopefully the technology has moved on and the autotune that used to mask Victoria Beckham and Ginger Spice's voice can be updated to cope with foghorn Price's voice. Otherwise, we might as well all just get nuked by Russia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So the question is, who's funding her vanity charity project? Recording studios ain't cheap. Of course, she'll need the most powerful autotune effects known to man and a producer willing to stick cheese in his or her ears. Hopefully the technology has moved on and the autotune that used to mask Victoria Beckham and Ginger Spice's voice can be updated to cope with foghorn Price's voice. Otherwise, we might as well all just get nuked by Russia.
I'll take being nuked

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It posted this on it's Instascam back in September so I guess we all need to go out and bulk buy ear defenders and warn local dog owners that their hearing could be at risk...View attachment 1669070
I think they ought to donate all copies of this to the Ukranian Forces to blast at Putin's lot through loudspeakers. That'll teach 'em

Actually I am wondering who I hate enough to gift them a copy of skanky's wondrous Noo Arlburm ??

Suggestions for titles for said magnificent opus?
* Isss awll abaaht Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee innit?
* I's soooooo bewtifuwl an' awl blokes luv me
* Dis is fer charridee so you tite barstids neyd t' buy it anawl
* Me an' dis stoopid bint are grate eh?

Carry on folks :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think this just confirms the level of delusion that is in her head. Although if it all come to fruition it will give a good indication of how much “ pulling power” she still has, especially if it’s a “ charity” record . So that’s giving an extra reason to buy. I expect it won’t even register in the top 100, thousand 😂. It could this be a sneaky ploy to get TV gigs to “ promote the single” when it’s actually just promoting Kipper. Ever the cynic

Reactions: 23
I think this just confirms the level of delusion that is in her head. Although if it all come to fruition it will give a good indication of how much “ pulling power” she still has, especially if it’s a “ charity” record . So that’s giving an extra reason to buy. I expect it won’t even register in the top 100, thousand 😂. It could this be a sneaky ploy to get TV gigs to “ promote the single” when it’s actually just promoting Kipper. Ever the cynic
Not cynical, just only-too-aware of this scamster and how it operates.

Is this "charriddee rekord" for AFP The Breathless or is it for 'Arv's speshul charriddee? Either way I doubt they'll see a brass razzoo from this fiasco

Reactions: 19
I think I'll ask Harv can I borrow his ear defenders, Amazon's prices are gonna go through the roof with the high demand.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s possible her contribution to the single will be the bare minimum (although of course she will cash in). This is the only way to avoid listeners suffering a meltdown.
A bit of ooohing and that’s hopefully it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the single called “ Love Shy”?
That’s the one being promoted on the X factor girl’s insta. I cant make out any woo hooing in it though.If Price is singing on the snippet I heard, then her voice has been so auto tuned you wouldn’t know who it was.
Like I said before, the girl has a pleasant voice and can certainly sing, so why the need for having KP feature?It brings nothing( unless a little more publicity).
Unless, as has been suggested, there is going to be a charity single.
The song itself could go either way.
I feel a bit bad for wanting EVERYTHING that Kp is associated with to tank, but I know she will be insufferable if it’s a hit.Plus all the interviews and publicity.
Hannnno , So to speak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The proceeds of criminal gain are funding this charade. Even the deaf wouldn’t want to listen to this wailing duck wit.

• Haha
Is the single called “ Love Shy”?
That’s the one being promoted on the X factor girl’s insta. I cant make out any woo hooing in it though.If Price is singing on the snippet I heard, then her voice has been so auto tuned you wouldn’t know who it was.
Like I said before, the girl has a pleasant voice and can certainly sing, so why the need for having KP feature?It brings nothing( unless a little more publicity).
Unless, as has been suggested, there is going to be a charity single.
The song itself could go either way.
I feel a bit bad for wanting EVERYTHING that Kp is associated with to tank, but I know she will be insufferable if it’s a hit.Plus all the interviews and publicity.
Hannnno , So to speak.
I heard an industry rumour that when 'stars' are particularly bad singers they get in a backing singer that sounds like them. They then mix the vocals so the 'star' is hardly heard at all. The star thinks it's still them singing because they usually have egos the size of Jupiter. This is apparently what you hear instead of people like Britney and J-Lo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.