Katie Price #213 Sinky & Skanky still not wed, on the beg, AFP on her last leg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually said this album/single is for charity,,? Because i've read articles and there's no mention of charity in any. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
No, you’re right, no mention of it being for charity, I was speculating on an angle she might use.
Oh skank will use it now putting ideas in her head, there'll be a mention somewhere of Amy the terminal to get on TV doing interviews letting people think skanks doing this out of the kindness of her heart for no personal reasons or gain. 😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Call me Septic Peg but I foresee another utter flop of a project , Price grifting at full pelt & barely making any media appearances / mentions in the process . All her family will be “ so pleased “ and “ so excited” for her only for the whole silly saga to rapidly disappear as quickly as it it started . She is a deluded fool , as is anybody who gets involved with her nonsensical schemes.
Why can she not accept that she is of no interest to the public whatsoever ?
Let’s face it , it’s only us lot who are interested - and then for nefarious reasons 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't someone on here say that skank will try singing again just to form a link with Junior?
We are a bunch of mystic megs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Didn't someone on here say that skank will try singing again just to form a link with Junior?
We are a bunch of mystic megs!
Don't go there Rosie,,😀 a duet with junior,, sink boy
playing bass guitar,, H on keyboards,, princess and bunny backing singers and Jett tapping away on his triangle. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
playing bass guitar,, H on keyboards,, princess and bunny backing singers and Jett tapping away on his triangle. 😀
They could do I Wanna Be Like You from The Jungle Book. I've heard Sink Boy is good at making monkey noises.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s embarrassing the way she latches onto these young kids - I guess Ed Sheeran didn’t come up with the goods then?
Piggybacking off younger more talented people,, still can't figure out what's possessed this x factor runner up (never heard of her never watched fix factor) to partner skank. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
who the hell is scarlett lee(just googled her seems she was a runner up on x factorin 2018 but seems she as only had one record since released this year and can not find out how well it did so i suppose it was not a top ten hit)says she is a british romany so i suppose she will have the same make up look that Katie likes,and did katie not claim last year she was releasing a song she had recorded with that guy rick,suppose it will happen same time as we get the how to get married in vegas documentary

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Call me Septic Peg but I foresee another utter flop of a project , Price grifting at full pelt & barely making any media appearances / mentions in the process . All her family will be “ so pleased “ and “ so excited” for her only for the whole silly saga to rapidly disappear as quickly as it it started . She is a deluded fool , as is anybody who gets involved with her nonsensical schemes.
Why can she not accept that she is of no interest to the public whatsoever ?
Let’s face it , it’s only us lot who are interested - and then for nefarious reasons 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The album( if it happens), will be bought by the few super fans that she has, otherwise it’ll be £1.99 in Poundland within six months.Her best chance is piggy backing on someone else’s talent.Thats why I’m hoping that the single gets no where.
I do question how she got this.of all the people in the world to provide vocals, why would you pick her?

Reactions: 19
I suggest AFP banging a stick on her oxygen cylinder in a sort of a steel drums vibe :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I heard an industry rumour that when 'stars' are particularly bad singers they get in a backing singer that sounds like them. They then mix the vocals so the 'star' is hardly heard at all. The star thinks it's still them singing because they usually have egos the size of Jupiter. This is apparently what you hear instead of people like Britney and J-Lo.
That makes sense and would work but there is no one out there as bad as skank O yer there is RYLAN just put a false tit on him as he's already a mono boob :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
who the hell is scarlett lee(just googled her seems she was a runner up on x factorin 2018 but seems she as only had one record since released this year and can not find out how well it did so i suppose it was not a top ten hit)says she is a british romany so i suppose she will have the same make up look that Katie likes,and did katie not claim last year she was releasing a song she had recorded with that guy rick,suppose it will happen same time as we get the how to get married in vegas documentary
If Scarlett is a brit romany then its no wonder she idolises the old boot skanky - its exactly their kind of thing.
Don't take this wrongly because my belovéd grandfather was half Romany although you would not wish to hear repeated the list of things he called the ones giving the tribe such a bad name or reputation - not for polite society! ;)

On which planet is this sexy??? I was reading the article of her "singing" career and the photos used had me baffled. Why doesn't anyone tell her the truth?
She looks like one of those rubber dollies perverts have (only uglier) Vinyl Vera :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.