Katie Price #21 Gobble Gobble Pwicey Hobble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah silly me, it all makes sense now. I just need to get Mr SoS a "Take a Dump" name tag, ( I'm sure @Pom Bear will oblige with the artwork) and a few chavvy balloons then we drive a 680 mile round trip so I can visit my dad in care in person and give him a hug for the first time in 11 months while Mr SoS snaps away and we call it "work"

She really does boil my piss. I'm heading over to Lozza and Oddbod thread to calm down 😡
I’ll see you over there sister, I’m frazzled from KP

Reactions: 4
Followed by....🤔
Always there just like the Claire/Can getting her talent 🤮 on the pyramid scheme Danielle Armstrong/ Steph Davis from Hollyoaks with Herbalife,then Kunty with Soundbooth and now Peter Andre has got one coincidence? Or not 🤔
Claire took on Lady Roc from Sheesh a few months back who has now split up from Dillon is that a coincidence too or just bad luck or??????

Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a look at the DM article. Love how the paps just so happened to be there as Carl gave her the flowers. Not set up at all. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’ve just had a look at the DM article. Love how the paps just so happened to be there as Carl gave her the flowers. Not set up at all. 🙄
Im trying to read through the DM comments, have gone slightly cross eyed there's so many 🤣
Still just about managing with The Sun ones
I see Colon is proudly putting his VD tit on his insta stories what a wanker

My pic is all done from earlier suggestion by @265
😄😄😄😘 xx.

Back later 💖 xx

View attachment 436939
Best one ever pom 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh that's exactly what I had in mind, great job and the timing is PERFECT!
Thank you very much 😃💕🤗😘 xx

Ah silly me, it all makes sense now. I just need to get Mr SoS a "Take a Dump" name tag, ( I'm sure @Pom Bear will oblige with the artwork) and a few chavvy balloons then we drive a 680 mile round trip so I can visit my dad in care in person and give him a hug for the first time in 11 months while Mr SoS snaps away and we call it "work"

She really does boil my piss. I'm heading over to Lozza and Oddbod thread to calm down 😡
One for tomorrow ❤💖🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread started.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.