Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Get over to The Scum everyone! New story that Skanky has landed a new, 3 part documentary about training to be a paramedic! Apparently she'll train to be a 'Volunteer Emergency Responder' and be qualified to attend shifts alongside trained paramedics. How's that going to work? Thought she could only walk for 20 mins a day, can't see that working having to hop in and out of ambulances?

Jesus Christ can you imagine, god forbid, having an accident, every bone in your body broken, drifting in and out of consciousness and then a vision (like David Hasselof on Bay Watch in slow motion) Skanky zooming towards you on her mobility scooter. Wig akimbo, trowelled on make up, no knickers on, radioactive teef burning out your coronas shreaking "I've got you mate, you single?" I'd crawl to the hospital and take my chances!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Hello people! Unchartered territory here feel like I'm in someone else's house on this thread 😜 Bubbles asked me to have a look at the Social Blade engagement stats for KP and her current beau so here we go!

Katie has an engagement of 2.02% averaging 1499 comments and 48,402 in the last thirty days across all posts. This is based on her current total of 2,469,890 followers (almost at 2.5mil which is often a pay day milestone brand wise)

Interestingly Carl has a higher engagement rating of 2.72% though he only averages 135.5 comments and 3518.55 likes over the past thirty days. So it's probably KP Slater's/haters/fornicaters who are looking at his account as a byproduct of following her. (As we have with Big Loz and Oddbod over in the Lauren Goodger thread)

Katie has a big number of new followers daily (up to 7500) which I think is suspicious as it's so consistent so there probably is an element of buying them to keep her number over 2 million. Carl is definitely buying followers as three times in the last thirty days he has had exactly 306 new followers in one day. I mean, at least try not to be so blatant.*sigh*

Another thing that is very apparent from the graphs is that Sep/Oct time her engagement started to dip way way down all the way through December. Don't mean to be a cycnic but suddenly she's pushing very kid centric content and what would you know January has shown a steady increase.

Hope this wasn't too number/jargon heavy and gave you some fodder to fuel your annoyance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜™

Edited to attach the graph of last year it's only the top graph which is calibrated, the others with straight lines aren't consistent

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

VIP Member
It's early but the thread is moving faster than a whippet with a bum full of dynamite.

Time to submit suggestions for the next thread.

My feeble attempt

Katie Price #22- Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Game on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I can't cope with all this Saint Katie bollocks. I've heard Charles & William are stepping aside to let her have the throne 😜

I'd be over the moon if 1, just 1 bloody interviewer called her out on something, anything 🀷. Example, so Katie we know you broke your feet. How did that happen? I jumped over a wall at a waterpark & there was a 25ft drop at the other side. But Katie you were pictured in front of a wall that is 12ft at the highest & not in a waterpark. You said this was the wall you jumped over. Can you clarify?
Katie, you are telling us all how horrifically Harvey is trolled. We agree, it's absolutely disgusting & people should face consequences. Can you explain how Harvey has appeared on the internet half naked & urinating in the street whilst clearly in your care? Clearly this led to more trolling? How could you have protected him from that?
You say you are terrified of him dying due to his weight. And that you are doing everything you can to help him lose weight. Yet we have just seen 2 recent videos where you have actively encouraged him to select a whole family sized cake just for him. And eat cheesecake in another. How does the top nutritionist that you've hired feel about that?
I can only dream of such an interview ever happening πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This is from a Sun poster...
  • So let’s get this story straight now . I work for the NHS and know every avenue to gain access to this course . First big point is she has a criminal record . No person with warnings , injunction etc would ever be issued a enhanced CRB. Second she has a history of drugs . Again a big fail . Third she has drink driving convictions. Again a big fail . If the story is read correctly it says she will be a volunteer... big big difference! What πŸ’©will she sprout next . This is an insult to all front line workers , nurses and paramedics including ambulance technicians who have studied hard for the privilege of this job . Oh and you don’t β€œ just sign up for a course β€˜ she does not have any of the entry qualifications for a start . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚give over Crusty Oh and apparently remember she can’t walk for long and has to then go and sit in her wheelchair. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but she will be expected to walk up numerous flights of stairs with bags of equipment which she also states she can carry bags , this gets better and better πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Also, someone misread 'training to be a paramedic' as 'training to be a parasite' lmao!

One for @Pom Bear - KP as a cockroach in a nurse's outfit... :D

Wow - mega, mega wonderful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ❀ πŸ’‹
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜ xx.

Just finished πŸ’–πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜ xx.
More pics tomorrow πŸ₯° x.

Resizer_16128937886050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear: did you see the expression on Sid’s face in the pic where he was put to bed? There may be a pic in there for you!πŸ˜‰
Yep I saw that last night πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜ xx.
My pic is finished now... Sid has chopped Coles head off and took his Turkey Teef out in temper lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16128329483930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Cunderthunt

This is the reason why she puts her feet up on the dash πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ as usual a totally illiterate reply.
If she thinks her feet hurt now, imagine how bad they would feel if she experienced a car accident with her feet on the dashboard. Then she really would be disabled.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

peeko

VIP Member
Hi all,New member,love this site,thought I would introduce myself,I Used buy the Sun ,the mail,basically because they where easy reads,and good racing ,all I seemed to get was Katie price,Now Ive been around a long time,there were great journalists in my time,investigative journalists,But what has really wound me up, and I dont do social media etc,Is that there is nobody,but nobody who will at least question her on her blatent lies,not even piers morgan who thinks he is a top journalist,she has obviously got a problem or two or three or more,When the house of cards comes crashing down,
these people will rip her to bits,Anyway Hello everybody x

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Good morning people, I have just found a couple of stories on the net, I haven't read them yet but for your pleasure
here they are.

Katie and Amy on GMB this morning BTW!

Get yourself a cup of tea/coffee/horlicks and have a good laugh.

Oh and just found THIS..

Lol at the Piers Morgan one πŸ˜„ xx.

I've made their wedding photo of both of them πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16130012785390.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Sorry, been working but here is my belated reportage on Pwicey's appearance on GMB. Skanky, dirty wig on, mushroom orange face - lets go! Observations:

1. Started off with a play for the sympathy vote, with old 'Iron Lung' talking about being termally ill and waiting for a lung transplate but she might die on the operating table. Skanky didn't look happy waiting to talk about herself.

2. Paid 'lip service' to Harvey, then on to Skanky and her horrific foot accident '25 foot fall'.

3. The horrible bitch looked so smug and pleased with herself. Someone tried to say registered disabled but Piers talked over them. Lots of lip licking and lizard tongue flicking! Her 'injury put life on perspective?' what ever the hell does that mean?!

4. Now back to the 'fall lie'. Picture of Skanky in a supposed 'hospital bed' with Turkey teef Cole next to her. Bet he's watching that on rewind getting his boss eyes mug on national TV.

5. Worst injuries her physiotherapist and surgeon have ever seen except for a parachuter???? She's a walking miracle. Interestingly, my chum who's a psychologist watched as well and she said was clearly lying, looking off side of the camera etc.

6. Now 'let's talk about Harvey for a moment'. If you can stomach watching it, when Piers is waxing lyrical about what Skanky has done for Harvey, my psychologist chum said Amys facial expressions and behaviour is really telling. She is clearly uncomfortable and agitated. I'm not fucking surprised as Skanky is taking all the credit for bringing Harvey up and has done bugger all. Everyone knows it was Amy who brought him up until she got ill. Another family member Pwicey has thrown under the bus.

7. Now on to social media trolling! Wasn't KP doing exactly this yesterday when she named and insulted that girl who had mailed Cole? Notice he didn't block her or delete the footage, and looking at the fingerprints on his phone screen seems to have viewed them a few times as well. Anyway back to GMB.

8. Being trolled because he's black and disabled? In my humble opinion, if he wasn't paraded in front of the media half naked, swearing, exposing himself, violent outbursts (believe me, this is no fault of Harveys). IT ALL YOUR FAULT KATIE PRICE FOR USING HIM AS A CASH COW YOU WHEEL OUT.

9. To Amy, 'it could have been a lot more worse'. Can she not speak English???

10. Now onto Harveys Law. Which will never get passed as it already exists, ironically for owners who's pets have been killed. Amy is looking increasingly uncomfortable and sqirming in her seat. Wouldn't it be great if a law did get passed and Skanky and Cole were first prosecuted and convicted under it. Back to this debarkle of an interview.

11. Now crapping on about the video of the guy who blacked up his face to look like Harvey. Absolutely dispicable. But why didn't Piers, as many other have asked, why did it look like a sofa in your house? Why haven't they been found, the womans face at least is clearly visable? Why has a guy who shared it been posecuted and under what offence? Plus you and Cole shared it openly on social media, so will you be in the dock with him?

12. Harvey has been asked to be an 'Ambasserdor for Mencap', what the hell is that? Harvey comes on with an obviously pre-empted tribute to Piers. Tellingly, he's playing with a coathanger to self comfort.

Towards the end of the interview Amy is clearly upset, pissed off and sqirming. How horrible after she looked after Harvey whilst getting absolutely no credit whilst Pwicey whored around for 16 years, paid by DY.

WHY HASN'T PIERS MORGAN CALLED HER OUT? EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS SHE'S A LIAR, SHITE MUM, ONLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HERSELF. I EXPECTED MORE, NOT THIS SYCOPHANTIC SHITE.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 49 of the last thread but I had to find out about Coles eyebrow...It was trying to get away from Cole...I can't say I blame it.
Looks like it's finding somewhere else to live...I've spotted it crossing the road lol πŸ˜„ xx.

Back later πŸ’– x.

Resizer_16128769947640.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Louk

VIP Member
How on earth can she be a first responder when she "can't even walk" needs a blue badge and can't carry heavy items?? Chest compressions are hard physical work and she's "in constant pain". She was training to be a nurse??? I doubt it. She doesn't even have the intelligence to lie properly! Just another outburst of jealousy over Dr Emily πŸ™„

Reactions: 23

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Ooh interesting stuff - ty for doing that. This buying followers lark is pathetic - just another self-lie about popularity. Can you imagine 7,500 people thinking 'Oh I must join KP as a follower today'...
Especially because the site I use to get all the info is a site brands etc use to check the validity of the people they are going to work with. Any brand social media person would spot the fake followers in a second especially as they have business profiles and even more analytics. I just use the civilian version.

• Heart
Reactions: 22