Katie Price #209 Those poor animals are all in danger. And the kids must think Skank is a stranger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220927-223625_Chrome.jpg

Seriously, if this pleb isn't in the closet, I dunno who the hell is!
Just own it Stinkboy.
You just know he's not going near Skank and probably suits her too, doesn't have to do any work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Congratulations @Rosiecosy on the winning thread title 🥳🥳❤

Carry on Krusties ❤
Well done @Rosiecosy for the new thread title.
Back to the Mucky Mansion and the looming energy storm:
Skanky is well-known to heat EVERY single room in that tit-hole.
She'll be bewailing her crisis faster than you can say 'jump over that 25ft wall!'
Haha, I can just see her massive freezer defrosting and her OF calls being cut short as she fiddles for Roubles to shove in the meter in the dark! 🕯🔦🌩🌨❄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah defo, a guy her age would never stand for it. My husband hates her. Younger men are also more used to the plastic look whereas men her age are probably scared of it.

Alex Reid and Peter Andre were older or similar age I think? She always had narcissistic traits but I’m curious about the point she publicly evolved into a full on narc. I think it was after Alex Reid.
No doubt she'll be on the look out for a sugar daddy soon, mind you she did turn Hugh Hefner down, allegedly ;)
Also, the bruises after being thrown from her horse twice, again allegedly, I've never seen bruises like that before, looks more like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, same as that barnet she is wearing at the moment.
As for sexy Sink Boy in his latest pictures in bed with Sid, going for the granny catcher look on his OF?
In his case if you lay down with dogs you catch fleas, and herpes and any other disease she has passed on to him!
He really is a world class prat with his quotes of the day and she is nuts with all the stupid double number things.
Scared of needles , scared of swimming, scared of wind turbines. On one episode of her Crazy life she was scared of riding again. Total BS! Reminds me a bit of the Catherine Tate character who screamed every time she got a surprise. Maybe one of you lovely tattlers would oblige with a pic? x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No doubt she'll be on the look out for a sugar daddy soon, mind you she did turn Hugh Hefner down, allegedly ;)
Also, the bruises after being thrown from her horse twice, again allegedly, I've never seen bruises like that before, looks more like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, same as that barnet she is wearing at the moment.
As for sexy Sink Boy in his latest pictures in bed with Sid, going for the granny catcher look on his OF?
In his case if you lay down with dogs you catch fleas, and herpes and any other disease she has passed on to him!
He really is a world class prat with his quotes of the day and she is nuts with all the stupid double number things.
Scared of needles , scared of swimming, scared of wind turbines. On one episode of her Crazy life she was scared of riding again. Total BS! Reminds me a bit of the Catherine Tate character who screamed every time she got a surprise. Maybe one of you lovely tattlers would oblige with a pic? x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am that Catherine Tate character! I jump out of my skin at the slightest noise. Unexpected loud noises make me run for cover 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am that Catherine Tate character! I jump out of my skin at the slightest noise. Unexpected loud noises make me run for cover 😂
Snap! I'm the same especially when husband is clattering around in the kitchen and gulping down his food, goes straight through me!
Poxy hyperacusis :cautious:

Kakky is still a brain-dead tw*t.😹

Oh, effing hell, not "it" again sigh...

keeflemmon.JPG

Off twatter.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Snap! I'm the same especially when husband is clattering around in the kitchen and gulping down his food, goes straight through me!

View attachment 1610181

Off twatter.
I don't know what to make of Keith Lemon. It must be strange putting on a front all the time. Anyway, Kipper is still a WGC.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she looked her best here and looked pretty at the Olympia Dressage competition, don't all come for me 🤣🤣🤣, she looked smart in the proper attire not like the tat she is selling!
Lovely horse - shame about the hole on top though.

I don't know what to make of Keith Lemon. It must be strange putting on a front all the time. Anyway, Kipper is still a WGC.
Lemon is a head - maybe he's the Noo Egg??

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1610181

Off twatter.
How the hell they can do a programme about a f****ing bankrupt going shopping amazes me. Does this channel have no moral compass.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

No Skank! 🤭
Paul Burrels will be fun to watch 🤣

How the hell they can do a programme about a f****ing bankrupt going shopping amazes me. Does this channel have no moral compass.
I wish every camera that looked at her would break or better still explode - come on Uri, do your job

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1610181

Off twatter.
He's done 26 episodes since 2019, at 2 people per episode that puts KP 54th on the list. Scraping the bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

No Skank! 🤭
I LAAAAVE IT.. WHOOOO HOOOO. Up yours Kipper, you're old news whooo hooo 🙆‍♀️ bet she's gutted hahaha hahaha hahaha

So when do you think Katie Price trauma and me me me will be put on ?
It came n went, blink and you'd miss it.. didn't get her the attention she craves. Everyone knows it's bullshit. Also she was overshadowed by the Queen's death

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I LAAAAVE IT.. WHOOOO HOOOO. Up yours Kipper, you're old news whooo hooo 🙆‍♀️ bet she's gutted hahaha hahaha hahaha

It came n went, blink and you'd miss it.. didn't get her the attention she craves. Everyone knows it's bullshit. Also she was overshadowed by the Queen's death
Bet she wished she had shut up about her trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.