Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
It must be Body Delusion. Thinking you are a 7 stone sylph-like goddess when in reality you're a fifteen stone heffalump with an arse like a reversing dust cart.
Do you think she’s tried to punt herself in the masked singer yet? Mind you would save them a costume- put her in with no filter and unplug the autotune and no one would guess would they πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
the moon boots would give her away :ROFLMAO:

im sure she has an opposite of body dysmorphia, whereas people with body dysmorphia look in the mirror, and think they look awful, she looks in the mirror and thinks she looks wonderful and sexy..... either that or her magic mirror needs cleaning, or she needs to go to spec savers :ROFLMAO:
or cataracts,i think she has cataracts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gem74

VIP Member
Found a new way of supporting our beloved cunty skank ordered 50 for krusties to fly nationwide.
#triggered

Who is this paragon of beauty? Its certainly ain't skanky is it????

Time for a new thread - sadly I cannot do it unless you'd like me to crash the internet. I have the power....................... :)
I fuck it up every single time. Best left to the professionals 😊

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
My crazy life was produced by multi story media part of ITV studios branch

Claudia Bishop and her brother Mickey bishop were with her throughout the whole series development including in SA ....
Oops stand corrected so would they have made it and sold to quest red

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Quick look at the symptoms of COPD and stage 3 which The Thing claims Amy has she wouldn't be able to do a quarter of the things she does like walking up hills, climbing onto haystacks, and walking round polo events and country walks with Mr PP and she's had that same oxygen bottle for months now (when there taken away to be refilled you don't get the exact same bottle back) a 7CL bottle only lasts about 8hrs.
She's living her best life!
That's the key to immortality, bankruptcy and end stake fakery! πŸ™

Rubylips

VIP Member
FFS not only is that courtesy of a mega filter ... she has the moon boots on πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Must be trying to access the fetish market in her hopeless doesnt really get it way πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I never noticed the moon boots good spot
she just gets more unreal everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Seesaw

Chatty Member
I just wanted to reassure people here that I'm a genuine honest person and not full of bull. I remember loads of the old names from commenting in over places. Some of you may remember me lol. Anyway I contacted a friend/ colleague to see if I get some information but I couldn't get what we needed. As some people are going to contact Emma, should we have someone coordinating everything....?
I'm not putting myself up for the job, it's a ball ache πŸ˜‚
Sorry I seem to have spammed with that screenshot. I just can't work this place out!πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Nah! "Deys all jus' jellus innit! Deys jellus of me brilyunt paruntin skiws innit an' dem barstards ave stowlin me kids so's I carnt make sum munney off dem (fuck I mean Be der wurld's bestist muvva like wot I iz. Innit................."

Jeez I really wanna throw a few thousand hashtags at the thing only my machine doesn't have them.
This will have to do (I don't know what it is actually :) )

So skanky Β΅ x 1000
Hi Rita, I just tried this method for obtaining a # key,

Make sure the numerical lock is on, hold down the "alt" key and type 3 and 5. for a MAC use "Option" key instead of "Alt".

Hope this works.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Do you think she's mentioned this in regards to the Roots IG account??

That did seem to have a lot of her pers info.
I don't for a second believe she was in any danger, she was probably the roots account for sympathy and another poor me narrative.
Sorry to quote myself just seen Emma said the same

Reactions: 7

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Looks
Is that a hand grenade or a bee thing on one of the chuckle brother's chest?
Looks like a perfume bottle with one of those rubber squeeze things on my nanna had on the sideboard. πŸ˜€

Her blisters must be mahoosive if shes had to literally melt her face with such heavy filters

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I've just found this.... Some interesting viewpoints....

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Nah! "Deys all jus' jellus innit! Deys jellus of me brilyunt paruntin skiws innit an' dem barstards ave stowlin me kids so's I carnt make sum munney off dem (fuck I mean Be der wurld's bestist muvva like wot I iz. Innit................."

Jeez I really wanna throw a few thousand hashtags at the thing only my machine doesn't have them.
This will have to do (I don't know what it is actually :) )

So skanky Β΅ x 1000
Is it not a letter from the Greek alphabet Rita?

• Haha