Katie Price #205 Tattlers are fuming, well what a surprise, as all of the Media still peddle her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be interesting to see Lee on TV as his story doesn't ring true.

The court heard a witness to the crash, a Mr Marchant, had pulled Katie from the wreckage.
He said she had fallen into the passenger seat and the car was on its side.
Mr Marchant managed to remove a window and pulled her from the damaged car - police arrived soon after.

However in Trauma and Me apparently he says

"I came around the corner and saw this car overturn. It was eerily quiet,"
"I was just like this isn't right. I parked my car in front of it and heard a woman saying 'help me, help me'.
"Then you crawled out and I picked you up and helped you."

Have we got another liar on our hands?
Whoever it was should have left her there 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she didn't press charges as it was too traumatic. Went shark diving the next day. 🙄
We actually need keep a version chart as I'm getting lost here. So this version is assaulted (as in he touched me down below )by one man . Not gang raped by SIX men, . Guy was probably a tattle reader and knew where her phone was kept

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's posted a reminder of the show on her Instagram feed and all the comments are positive bar one out of hundred and something who said she's washing her hair. Obviously someone doing a lot of deleting!
Screenshot_20220907-215658_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
But Skanky reckons she's got no fwends
Maybe if she stopped wishing death on unborn children, she might have a few people willing to be her friend ( I very much doubt it ) she does not posses a dazzling personality, full of kindness and love, far from it, not really mates material ... full of bile and pure hate ... wonder if she wished the same on ferret face ferns baby???? .... I find it quite weird after such a disgusting statement to Michelle, that this other leeching ugly twit, remains chummy with her while heavily pregnant, the mind boggles, how anyone can tolerate the toxic, bitter, vile creature .. it takes a special kind of evil, to wish death on an unborn baby 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1562804
Not seen a post from SB yet…
Think they were expecting a lot more zlebs to jump on the bandwagon but only zlebs from Rymi's and Chad's talent agencies have been ordered to respond with posts,, wonder if terminal Amy will make an appearance on the sofa tomorrow for dramatic effect and maximum sympathy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1562804
Not seen a post from SB yet…
So 53mins ago I put up on here no posts from SFP in support on IG 5 mins later up It goes. Bit late in the day Sophie , maybe you could explain the new versions of the SA story to us. Or will you enable her again and allow your niece and nephew to be left explaining to friends how they had to witness what happened to their mum

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I've been spitting feathers all bleeping day due to the lying skanky bleep.
So we are to believe she carried on as normal,kids carried on as normal , all diving with sharks while allegedly her, the kids and a film crew had been attacked by 200 men with machine guns and rocket launchers (tomorrows version from the skank) she got raped, Pete sat at home, didn't fly out to his kids, or the kids didn't fly home. Kieran carried on mucking out tit and feeding the zoo...... I don't bleeping think so.
Was the film crew all men? Was Skanky the only woman in this convoy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She wants to sack her PR people if they’re letting her come out with this old nonsense.. She was raped in front of an entire production team and her children and yet nobody has mentioned it for 5 years?? OK KT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She has thrown you under the bus as a hanger on who is using her ... she has no real friends Ferny ... off you pop

Cracking piccy of Kipper in the wild with AFP and her sugar puff teeth ... what a pair of stunners
1662585879611.png

Please tell me that is not photoshopped 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants to sack her PR people if they’re letting her come out with this old nonsense.. She was raped in front of an entire production team and her children and yet nobody has mentioned it for 5 years?? OK KT!!
Not only raped, but raped by six men .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is doing GMB with her then patsy Kensit

I’m surprised the tv production company is allowing Kipper to go anywhere near live tv tomorrow. There is no chance she will remember what version of events she told them back in the spring regarding South Africa. In fact there is a good chance she will tell a different version on breakfast tv, and yet another version on lunchtime tv. Then there will be 3 versions to take your pick from.

Reactions: 27
We know she is lying, she knows she is lying - the family knows she is lying. I’ve had a reset- I won’t watch it tomorrow and I won’t comment on it. In a few days from now it will be old news - and she will be flogging her tit songs and all the other crap - I will be back then to take the piss - but this whole fake gang rape story is just too much for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.