Katie Price #205 Tattlers are fuming, well what a surprise, as all of the Media still peddle her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The traumatic experiences didn’t end there for a young Katie though as she says between getting raped aged seven and being exploited by a photographer “someone tried to get me in their car.”

I expect this story will told as well at some point too 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 45
The traumatic experiences didn’t end there for a young Katie though as she says between getting raped aged seven and being exploited by a photographer “someone tried to get me in their car.”

Ffs Did she kill an albatross.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Someone should ask the lying toad.... apart from all this ....how are you feeling now though. ? And do you think all the holidays and free time from your children help in your perpetual search for fame and fortune.. ?
duck OFF you skanky witch and go back to your even thirstier for fame and money family.... BYE 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 37
(Reposted from the end of last thread)

Another different story shes told 😡😡😡
One paragraph is from her book.. the other she said it on a radio station.
I don’t believe this happened either.

C2AF97D1-B457-41D7-B5AA-2764FB52C475.jpeg
3D4A44D5-4AA8-4572-8652-461B8B085674.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone should ask the lying toad.... apart from all this ....how are you feeling now though. ? And do you think all the holidays and free time from your children help in your perpetual search for fame and fortune.. ?
duck OFF you skanky witch and go back to your even thirstier for fame and money family.... BYE 👋
FEEL BETTER NOW :m

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Recrap: Skanky has resurfaced from its self imposed social media silence and is out and about spinning tit, Jackanory tell us a story style. Latest news breaking from Skanky’s scabby and lying lips is that whilst in South Africa she was given the BBC treatment by six of SA finest, unfortunately this does not relate to reality or media reports at the time or later. Elsewhere on Planet Fantasy Skanky, it’s releasing an album of wooo hooo’ing, mainly focused at tone deaf customer base, and if anyone wants some shite equestrian attire or a cancer causing bath bomb you know who to contact. Elsewhere AFP is still breathing, the wedding is planned and babies are due in the New Year. Not forgetting Sink Boy is still a wanker, wanking himself off for his OF fan base, as only self made millionaires do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So are all the countless articles in the media, supposed to make us have some sympathy for her? Its way too late for that, she should have been jailed for crashing her car.

Reactions: 31
Recap, so she’s doing the round of press promotion tomorrow morning to promote the pricey fairytales of trauma and victim hood.
How her ex husbands are to blame for her bad habit, poor life choices and crappy behaviour. We even have a claim if r**e which has left most of us enraged and some conflicted. Surely no one would stoop so low as to claim this when no such thing has happened? Or did it? Filming continues for MM 2 and she’s trying to literally put glitter on a turd. The bleeping moon boots are out again as she tries to get out of community service and plays for more sympathy from the British public. Krusties hope these tales of woe will be challenged and await the fallout. Difficult to put a witty slant in things when the subject matter is so raw. In a funnier note SB is now farttypants and has been farting into jars while talking in a dominating fashion. Who knew.
Carry on krusties - don’t hold back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My god, absolutely no consideration for her kids at all in all of this. None. I think Junior will be finished with her now I really do. Blaming the dads for her mental health, after the things she's done? Saying they gang up on her, what to protect their kids from your car crash existence? What a pair of bastards eh! She also says in one of the articles that everything with the kids is back to normal and she's just been to Spain with them ALL, Junior and Princess weren't even there. Tell you what PA and KH might keep silent for the kids sake but one of the papers said it had reached out to all three ex husbands and I sincerely hope AR doesn't hold back! She says her life would be a breeze without the exes in it?! And who would have been taking care of your kids? She's a bleeping cretin.

Eeeeee bleeping evil isn't he. Fancy getting involved in charity work to help disadvantaged children. What an absolute BASTARD. 🤦‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
@kourtneykool you are going to be needed to start several new threads on here in the next couple of days, me thinks! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If the moon boots are on show tomorrow during her TV interviews you can bet she's off on holiday and they only made an appearance to get out of CS,, she'll have timed this holiday to coincide with the backlash she's going to get.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The ptsd thing annoys me so much. Her problems I suspect are a mixture of substance abuse and a personality disorder. I saw a photo of her with books about DBT which is used for BPD. But PDs are stigmatised whereas PTSD means she can garner sympathy but I just don’t believe it. Full on narc. I flat shared with a girl who had BPD and she loved to make an allegation and they can be extremely- inappropriately- sexual.

Reactions: 34
Seems old skanky has been taking tips from another lying piece of tit with regards to DV, SEXUAL ASSAULT and BULLYING from ex's then claiming mental health problems and her ex's not drink and drugs are to blame for her behaviour,,, I give you the UK version of American Amber Heard.

Reactions: 46
Not a great advert for the Priory's diagnostic capabilities...

A travesty for true PTSD sufferers and a green light to belittle this devastating condition which ruins so many lives..yet this creature is allowed to earn money off the back of blaming everyone else other than herself for her toxic life choices which don't just affect her..The repercussions will be an unwanted legacy for her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1562340View attachment 1562341
Thee

View attachment 1562340View attachment 1562341
That's the problem , she does forget, because she lies she cant remember what she said

Reactions: 22
Thank You my lovely Tattle Family for keeping me sane. I’ve just seen all the BS articles on her and the sick thing is people are actually believing her lies 😡😡
I had to come off the news as I thought my head was going to pop with rage as all the blood rushed to my head. There’s so many of us who suffer with MH and we all know right from wrong and hold our hands up if we have done anything wrong, we never use it as an excuse.

A few years ago I was having Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and I got talking to my therapist about when KFP first came out with the ptsd thing and the therapist said that if she truly had ptsd then she would not be able to go out gallivanting without a care in the world like she did or act the way she does.

With the supposed South Africa thing does that mean that the kids saw what happened? They should have had proper therapists and experts on this programme as it’s all just one sided as always.
I’m more of a reader than a commenter and you all make me laugh so much and I’ve also learnt so much from you all too. Someone made me laugh on the last thread calling Wanky something like The Fartist formally known as Sink Boy 🤣🤣
That one killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.