Katie Price #205 Tattlers are fuming, well what a surprise, as all of the Media still peddle her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good news for cash strapped UK energy customers as new cheap energy source harnessing Tattlers excess boiled piss comes on stream ahead of latest KFP / C4 bollox output.
1662579117214.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The traumatic experiences didn’t end there for a young Katie though as she says between getting raped aged seven and being exploited by a photographer “someone tried to get me in their car.”

I expect this story will told as well at some point too 🙄
Luckily the new poster managed to find all these stories. I kinda forgot a few of the versions that KP put out there.

Reactions: 16
Rescued by a guy called Lee, was it the infamous Lee Purkis? 🤣 i’m sure I read after the crash a different name 🤔
Haha my thoughts exactly , I managed to find it earlier, it was a Mr Marchant . I'm sure I read before he was elderly but cant find that https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-news/katie-price-court-drink-driving-22473071

• Angry
Reactions: 17
There’s a lady who I follow on insta, she is called Houseinhabit and I found out about her as she covered the Amber Turd / Depp trial and exposes inconsistencies etc etc and plenty more. I wish someone would do this kind of coverage on KP and her lies! That’s one way of getting the inconsistencies out there - anyone up for it?! 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Rescued by a guy called Lee, was it the infamous Lee Purkis? 🤣 i’m sure I read after the crash a different name 🤔
It'll be interesting to see Lee on TV as his story doesn't ring true.

The court heard a witness to the crash, a Mr Marchant, had pulled Katie from the wreckage.
He said she had fallen into the passenger seat and the car was on its side.
Mr Marchant managed to remove a window and pulled her from the damaged car - police arrived soon after.

However in Trauma and Me apparently he says

"I came around the corner and saw this car overturn. It was eerily quiet,"
"I was just like this isn't right. I parked my car in front of it and heard a woman saying 'help me, help me'.
"Then you crawled out and I picked you up and helped you."

Have we got another liar on our hands?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Bridesmaid ? My source told me that's were skank and sink boy are heading. 🤪
Ha ha, actually I am being a bridesmaid! But not for Kipper! I had a panic that they’d be there earlier but have been assured they probably won’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well some good news, just had a search through Twitter and people are really not buying this story, surprisingly read quite a few linking to her original interview after the event, and the fact she was filming the next day. The comments under the Mirror tweet on this story were all really negative, everyone doubting her. Yes the TV media are falling in line with her lies, and tomorrow GMB will deffo continue their sycophantic ways with her, she will be praised for being so brave etc, but I think they’ll find many of their viewers see otherwise. There‘s hope this may backfire on her, the public know she’s a liar, Skank is the boy that cried wolf, she has so many versions now of the South Africa story, and the search I ran on Twitter shows few are believing her.

Anyway let’s see what lies she tells tomorrow, and I doubt it will happen, but just maybe someone out there who knows the truth will speak out to challenge her latest version of events. Sadly I also think she will use this at the BH, look at me I’m traumatised, leave me be. I believe this is a cynical calculated move, aimed at bringing herself back into the mainstream and like others on here have said, she has sunk lower than ever before. To use the word she is using to create sympathy after all this time, she’s beyond vile and beyond help. I feel so much for P & J, even if this was true, to bring this to public attention would be so traumatic for them, and as I believe it’s a lie, equally how awful to know your mother would tell such a tale. Skank cares not either way, despicable human.

Hope somehow this is proved to be fake, and that really should be the end of her in the public domain, gee didn’t think Skank could shock me anymore, but this one has really done a number on me, and everyone enabling this tit show should hang their head in shame, our bloody media are awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It'll be interesting to see Lee on TV as his story doesn't ring true.

The court heard a witness to the crash, a Mr Marchant, had pulled Katie from the wreckage.
He said she had fallen into the passenger seat and the car was on its side.
Mr Marchant managed to remove a window and pulled her from the damaged car - police arrived soon after.

However in Trauma and Me apparently he says

"I came around the corner and saw this car overturn. It was eerily quiet,"
"I was just like this isn't right. I parked my car in front of it and heard a woman saying 'help me, help me'.
"Then you crawled out and I picked you up and helped you."

Have we got another liar on our hands?
Or a paid for .....friend. just a thought maybe she met him at magistrates court. Imagine the rush to tattle if he was announced as lee purkis

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ha ha, actually I am being a bridesmaid! But not for Kipper! I had a panic that they’d be there earlier but have been assured they probably won’t!
Now I've put that thought in your head every time someone yells "ye har or woo hoo" when they win on the slots or roulette your head will be up like a meerkat simples 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Having think about how many posts she had up on her IG in support, it's the folk from her pr agency, her paid MUA , a superfan, a screwball etc. Wheres the support messages from SB, AFP, SFP, PPF , any true friends , not one has put up support, wonder why.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Wonder who's talent agency books "Lee" is on rymi's or Chad's because i bet Mr Merchant who actually dragged her out the car refused to be party to this bullshit, just seems to prove this tit show pity fest documentary is all fake and a PR stunt to garner sympathy and the production company are in on it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.