Katie Price #205 Tattlers are fuming, well what a surprise, as all of the Media still peddle her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
["kirajodie, post: 11668989, member: 49215"]
Hope the fat in the frying pan splashes out and burns his wee tadger
[/QUOTE]
Hope the fat in the frying pan splashes out and burns his wee tadger
They'll be able to compare scars 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think she may have read a few well researched notes eh @DC16

Spot on
She no different from any of us here. She's made absolutely sure all her facts are correct, her back is well covered. She's opened up the elephant in the room....With luck this will catch the skanks pants on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Skanky doing stunt driving again.
Sometimes I think of her as stunt woman.Then I realise I’ve spelled one word wrong.
Been a bit busy packing for my work trip on how to get married in VEGAS tomorrow. So here’s a catch up on OF posts.

View attachment 1568938

View attachment 1568939
View attachment 1568940
Proof that this women needs help.She’s wearing net curtains as trousers. I am triggered.( Runs to grab a felt tip, draws match stick man, writes “ Katie “, gives stick man mad eyebrows)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.