Katie Price #204 Klatty thinks she's cool, but she's as popular as a turd in a swimming pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive congrats to @Stan Butler for the winning thread title!! 🎉👏🏻🎊🙌🏻💩

A few most liked pics from previous…

5B1E6C89-0FB5-41EE-8BC1-D383D3681D39.jpeg

9E355998-C063-40C4-9F3E-2841F7B9B73D.jpeg

67E817AB-AEAB-430E-8704-9108D1D12673.jpeg

016ABD57-F987-4B5B-A691-3D5A42BA0848.jpeg

As you were Krusties…

Previous thread

ETA latest news!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

View attachment 1554092

View attachment 1554093

View attachment 1554094
View attachment 1554095

As you were Krusties…

Previous thread

ETA latest news!

New thread 🥰💖🧵xx and Well done @Stan Butler on title 🥰😘 xx

Last thread @Ekathrina said 😃...
Sinkboy is too busy farting into jam jars so he can sell them on OnlyFarts. When he gets enough jars maybe he’ll get his own stall next to KPEquestrian.

So I couldn't resist making a pic lol.😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16623142129001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

View attachment 1554092

View attachment 1554093

View attachment 1554094
View attachment 1554095

As you were Krusties…

Previous thread

ETA latest news!

View attachment 1554090View attachment 1554090

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she always look like tit? Never makes an effort with anything. I'm approaching the big 4-0 she's bleeping depressing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Those giant boobs make her look really frumpy - she wouldn’t look out of place at a car boot sale wearing one of those fleece jackets with a wolf on the back! She’s a right scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Don’t know what happened to my previous post!🙀 Anyway. Drink in hand, she’s known as a lush even when with family gatherings . Pictures saying ‘my mum’ who was stated by KFP as last Xmas 5 years ago. Makes me sick that AFP still enables & allows this disgusting daughter to continue ‘milking’ the media etc, yet being a disgusting mother to her kids & AFP’s grand kids🤮. Clearly AFP doesn’t think about those poor kids. Think the whole price family still on gravy train. If I was AFP and ‘dying’ I’d want to sort this & have a clear conscious where the young ones were concerned🙏💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So a few thoughts of Krusty - those boots must be cos she’s fucked her feet in heels without listening to the docs. Idiot. The fact he’s even anywhere near her makes crawl an absolute moron

Reactions: 25
So the Daily Fail said she broke her feet LAST year and the event was in BERKSHIRE, they are the berks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap she is punting the trauma and me tit good style. Mocking genuine PTSD sufferers . She wouldn't admit they diagnosed her with narcissistic personality disorder and possibly sociopathic personality disorder ( allegedly and for entertainment purposes only).
also promoting the butts specktaular horsey thingy - bringing all the firefighters you could wish for. Just rub your thighs together and the fires a good un.
Attended with SB and the egg likely hiding in the hedgerow,. Talking of sink boy he appears to be back at little canning in the attic room wanking for pennies and farting in jars, the farts with the stench of desperation .
oozy turd wasn’t on call to do the hair so she just shook and went .
They are still weapons grade C U next Tuesdays and us krusties are steeling ourselves for the tv fiction event of the year .

carryon

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So the Daily Fail said she broke her feet LAST year and the event was in BERKSHIRE, they are the berks 🤦🏻‍♀️
But apparently the new ‘victim’ lives in Windsor which I believe is in Berks! But I suspect the way she was dressed means he’s not there. She looks like a woman. Didn’t make any effort to look smart . What the F does she look like lately? If it was me, I would make much more effort. 🙈. She really looks dirty & terrible. I come back from looking after the little wildlife poorly animals, looking better than that. Awful 🤮🙈❤X

Reactions: 49
But apparently the new ‘victim’ lives in Windsor which I believe is in Berks! But I suspect the way she was dressed means he’s not there. She looks like a woman. Didn’t make any effort to look smart . What the F does she look like lately? If it was me, I would make much more effort. 🙈. She really looks dirty & terrible. I come back from looking after the little wildlife poorly animals, looking better than that. Awful 🤮🙈❤X
Ewww that’s way too close to me for my liking 😫

Just seen PA’s post of Emily stitching in name tags in their kids school clothes. Could you even IMAGINE skank doing this? Nah, didn’t think so!

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.