Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

animalcrackers

I flicked through the papers as usual this morning and there was the story, and it left me feeling physically sick.
8 years ago I was drugged and gang raped.
I had to stay where I was and couldn’t even have a shower before the police came and swabbed for DNA
The next day I suffered the indignity of sitting in the GUM clinic at the hospital in tears awaiting hepatitis shots and an AIDS test.
The nurse was visibly upset when she saw the bruising and tears.
I can assure you, only a robot could have carried on like nothing had happened.
I came here to vent about her cruelty to animals, but this is another level.
if this story has even slightly been embroidered how is it going to make victims feel?
Like they’re weak? Like they should just carry on like nothing happened?
and god help her if this is a lie!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Financially, our family has its back against the wall. No more eating out, no cinema, cutting down on using the washing machine, scrupulous about money. Got debt, got bayliffs due, but nothing for them to take, because we have nothing, not even a good TV. Everything we could sell me sold. I had a few designer bags, they are gone, books, dvds, jewellery, the lot gone.
The past six months or so I really feel like my nose is being rubbed in other peoples wealth. The profligacy of The Kardashians, it takes my breath away. Millions of dollars of clothing and bags sitting in closets, unused in their closets. Instagram showing beautifully lit photos of people on holiday somewhere nice, eating somewhere great and doing yoga poses against a fantastic sunrise. I sit here and worry that the £72 I have left in my account will get us to Thursday before a standing order empties it and I get to pay a fine.
Its not envy. I’m not envious. I don’t want that lifestyle. Deep down I know it’s bullpoo. But, I feel my nose rubbed in it. I receives myself for all social media except twitter.
But life doesn’t feel very fair at the moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

DC16

VIP Member
Well, I've sent an email to C4 re all the inaccuracies in the press stories today (C4 would of sat in on these interviews). I have backed up her contradictions with links to past interviews, which include words from her own mouth etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

karma4klattie

VIP Member
More comments from LSPG, Crawl is even more disgusting than we thought so I've put a spoiler alert, think twice before you look.

“Yeah the fart video one was 1 hour long of him doing loud farts naked and him doing dominant chat whilst farting. It was a requested one off video I paid him £240 for it.. so NO I won’t be sharing it.”

“Yes please shut up about the finger video! The ikea carpark video is the best one”

“The £100 video of him pissing in the fanta bottle isn't worth it.”

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Long time lurker but this has absolutely pissed me off.

I had my drink spiked & was raped in 2001, altho I can't remember much & a lot of flashbacks happened in the week after my story has never changed. If it happens you remember in very vivid detail...even when it comes in flashbacks down the line & the story never changes. It was my then husbands brother that did it to me & yes I was traumatised to hell because he was staying with us at the time!! I didn't turn to drink, drugs or blame every other person in my life. It took me a lot of years to feel confident going out again & that stopped when after a night out me & my friend were cornered by 5 guys trying to get us to go down an alley. I decided after that I couldn't do it anymore.

She is a fucking perpetual victim & using a 'rape' story to garner sympathy for her drug & drink addled life has just made me utterly despise her more than I did before!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Massive congrats to @Stan Butler for the winning thread title!! 🎉👏🏻🎊🙌🏻💩

A few most liked pics from previous…

View attachment 1554092

View attachment 1554093

View attachment 1554094
View attachment 1554095

As you were Krusties…

Previous thread

ETA latest news!

New thread 🥰💖🧵xx and Well done @Stan Butler on title 🥰😘 xx

Last thread @Ekathrina said 😃...
Sinkboy is too busy farting into jam jars so he can sell them on OnlyFarts. When he gets enough jars maybe he’ll get his own stall next to KPEquestrian.

So I couldn't resist making a pic lol.😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16623142129001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Those giant boobs make her look really frumpy - she wouldn’t look out of place at a car boot sale wearing one of those fleece jackets with a wolf on the back! She’s a right scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She definitely was filming Trauma and me in March, as this is when she said she was getting her new pink car.

is she seriously going to lie about the SA robbery again….. 😡🙄

To me that sounds like she was in the vehicle the whole time. “Then they went” not even a mention of being touched in the original interview.
This is seriously making me 😤 how she keeps embellishing the truth and how she portrays r&pe and DV, absolutely shocking how she gets away with it.
I sadly agree. If her kids witnessed guns being waved in their faces, their mum being raped by allegedly 6 men there is no way:

1. Junior and Princess would have not been completely traumatized and taken to a safe place after such a tramatic event. Not cage diving with Sharks the next day.

2. PA would have been on a plane straightaway I believe if his kids were in danger. He loves them unconditionally but he wasn't.

3. No official police report was filed. If a British National is attacked in such a brutal way South African Authorities and indeed the British Consulate would be all over it, yet nothing?

Nothing adds up and makes sense to my simple mind.

Reactions: 57

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’m sorry but ill
Say it , I don’t believe her. She’s never known how to tell the truth if it slapped her across the face before hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
She definitely was filming Trauma and me in March, as this is when she said she was getting her new pink car.

is she seriously going to lie about the SA robbery again….. 😡🙄

To me that sounds like she was in the vehicle the whole time. “Then they went” not even a mention of being touched in the original interview.
This is seriously making me 😤 how she keeps embellishing the truth and how she portrays r&pe and DV, absolutely shocking how she gets away with it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Eureka

VIP Member
I don’t believe a word of this. It pains me to say this because I’ve worked in rape crisis and I’ve always given the benefit of the doubt even when a story sounds sketchy but I don’t believe any of this and I’m sickened that she would use a gang rape to get public sympathy and attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
The attackers were lurking nearby and are believed to have fled afterwards in a VW Polo.

Just another thing, how did SIX men flee with all that ransacked stuff in a VW Polo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I’m beyond pissed off this morning. This story has changed at least 3 times. Now a rape and 6 men instead of the original 3 and a robbery. Why on earth isn’t somebody putting the brakes on her and doing some digging? The people with her that night must know the truth, where are they? As if, after this horror, anybody would just carry on with their trip as if nothing had happened. The kids would have been terrified and would have wanted to go home, what has PA and KH got to say, they must remember? Princess, Junior they must know what happened? Is the rape mentioned in the police report? This needs urgent investigation this morning before it goes any further. It’s disgusting. Oh and of course as per usual don’t forget the immortal words that she’s never had a problem with drugs or alcohol. What on earth will it take for somebody, anybody to finally stand up and call a halt to this vile creatures gravy train by telling all. Everything the whole filthy, disgusting truth.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Don’t know what happened to my previous post!🙀 Anyway. Drink in hand, she’s known as a lush even when with family gatherings . Pictures saying ‘my mum’ who was stated by KFP as last Xmas 5 years ago. Makes me sick that AFP still enables & allows this disgusting daughter to continue ‘milking’ the media etc, yet being a disgusting mother to her kids & AFP’s grand kids🤮. Clearly AFP doesn’t think about those poor kids. Think the whole price family still on gravy train. If I was AFP and ‘dying’ I’d want to sort this & have a clear conscious where the young ones were concerned🙏💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So over the years it’s gone from.. the gang banging on the car windows and nicking stuff.. to sexual assault.. and now rape??

I’ve just read quite a few old and new articles she’s done about this incident and nearly everyone of them is a different story?

The Mail Online have said they have reached out to ITV and Quest Red for a comment..
I’m sorry but If this is some bullshit story she is using for sympathy then they need to speak up and call her out!!!..

there are real genuine victims in this world who are too afraid to reach out in fear of not being believed 🙁 and then you get some people who just like to throw this certain word around.. boils my piss!! 😡😡

Nothing did come of the accusations she made about KH.

Im sorry if this post sounds harsh.. I’m all for women believing women… but she’s not a woman in my eyes.. she’s a skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 51