Katie Price #203 channel 4 should be ashamed of themselves, giving her a platform to lie about her menta 'elf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P

Why has she got 2 boots on , last weekend she was climbing the water chute
About to feed some bullshit claims about her crippled feet no doubt ... If you did fall & they are knackered again that's down to you Kipper ... Walking around in heels left right & centre ... After a lifetime in skyscraper heels ... Including actual modeling on a runway ... I fractured a bone in the ball of my foot 10 years ago & can't walk for long in heels even now ... I can ride my horses, but, it was a tough climb back and my foot is static in the stirrup, I have to mount from a block because I cannot twist ... I am also fighting fibromyalgia but just get in with it ... Kipper is a bullshitter sympathy grabbing fake victim of the highest order

SB is there too apparently, on the DJ’s Facebook page there is a comment confirming he is there. Obviously doesn’t want the egg anywhere near.
Which means the egg is a) local & b) horsey

• Heart
Reactions: 31
About to feed some bullshit claims about her crippled feet no doubt ... If you did fall & they are knackered again that's down to you Kipper ... Walking around in heels left right & centre ... After a lifetime in skyscraper heels ... Including actual modeling on a runway ... I fractured a bone in the ball of my foot 10 years ago & can't walk for long in heels even now ... I can ride my horses, but, it was a tough climb back and my foot is static in the stirrup, I have to mount from a block because I cannot twist ... I am also fighting fibromyalgia but just get in with it ... Kipper is a bullshitter sympathy grabbing fake victim of the highest order

Which means the egg is a) local & b) horsey
Probably in the run up to the program this week 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 19
KATIE PRICE #204

Equestrian crap none been sold and give up OF as your far too old

Or Katie Price #204
what the f*** are those things upon your feet. Avoiding CS with poorly plates of meat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Most definitely the thrush inducing latter… Her hair will replicate straw probably too (fitting!!) as Turdo’s still on holidays from what I’ve seen on IG.
What are everyone's thoughts on why they don't post any photo's of them together anymore? The last photo of the 2 of them on Carl's IG is dated Oct 2020. It's unusual if you're in a relationship. No holiday pics, no days out, not even a selfie on the sofa together. None of them on her IG since May.
High as a kite! She looks like she needs a wash in bleach. This is all game playing. The boots(playing on poorly feet again ). She’s up to something, for sure.

Reactions: 26
Pom. I needed that laugh. How do you come up with them. You’re hilarious. God I’d love to go for a drink so the you
Thank you, glad to make you laugh. I surprise myself how I come out with them sometimes lol 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.
I would buy you a Pomstar Martini 😃🥰💖🤗❤😘 xx

Resizer_16623114584501.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
After leaving the minions to pack all the stall and crapestrian range away The Thing will have its boots off driving back to pricey towers breaking the speed limit to meet her dealer to pay for some sniff using the cash she got today before anybody else gets their share of the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to realise she,s a washed up has been, her time as a model ended long ago and reality tv no longer want her. She was only ever a celeb for her modelling and she was a vile vicious person then. Then she was just known for being an ex wife, it,s been downhill ever since and every new venture has failed as her only fans is proving to be. It,s about time she realised and wandered off like the tumbleweed of her career.

Reactions: 20
Nice to see Kris B and his beautiful fiancé, at their engagement party .... quick check on her IG .... this woman is stunning even without filters, she doesn't need them .... and comes across as quite intelligent, classy ... always nice to see kippers x`s upgrading soo well ... wish them both the best :giggle:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I sometimes ponder the Skank life and wonder what passes for conversation at these events. Does Skank introduce Sink-Boy as the latest ‘one’, people then ask her what he does for a living. With her potty-mouth she replies, “Well other than when he’s driving me around, he wanks all day and night for pennies on the internet, don’t you Crawl”. Sink-Boy knowing he has to abide by her rules, to keep his blue tick, looks sheepishly and embarrassing at the floor, saying “Yes, I do that Katie, I do it a lot”……Skank cackles, everyone laughs and Sink-Boy slips off to do some lines to curb his pain and shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And to complete the day Harvey and her mum get a mention. 🙄
I see she is now hiding the Facebook #ads in the round circle of the stories on FB… (like Insta) never knew about that. 👀

4D5CEB15-4C6E-4270-B32C-0A23E137C4DA.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.